Chapter-9

She tried to catch up with his strides but it was impossible for her to do so with the slight soreness between her legs and the way his long legs took him at the pace of almost running. She decided it was better for her to walk at her own comfortable pace and so she took her sweet time trying to look as normal as possible while walking with the discomfort she had between her legs. He was busy literally barking on the phone and thank goodness they were alone in his apartment or what a scene he would have created.

"You should lower down a tone if you don't want the people working for you to go deaf." She advised him not knowing how he was to take her words but she always believed no matter how a man was his women should always be his mirror vice versa, that was what her mother said to her. She had such sweet memories with her parents was it because they were to leave her this soon that the heavens decided to be a little lenient with her!

"They're being well paid for whatever... hey! I will try to tone down, now, stop with the tears." His tone did indeed tone down a lot. "Tears!" she repeated and reached out and indeed did witness it with her own fingers. "You are not to bother yourself with such little matters." He told her and she was embarrassed, so much on willing herself to not show her weakness to him.

"I'm sorry." She mumbled looking away from him and he made her face him. "There is nothing for you to be sorry about." The way he was behaving with her was making things way too awkward for her but she was not complaining as she did like the way he was being with her, she longed to be treated this way.
"I did not mean to, sorry I was just being myself. I was thinking about my parents." She felt him go rigid but right the next moment "I want you to be nothing else but yourself but without the tears. You can be as whatever as you want to be." He was talking to her like one would to a child. "I'm not a baby anymore." he kissed her head saying she was his baby.

"I cannot see my car?" she said when they walked into the parking. There was no sign of her white chevy as the whole of the parking was filled with the most expensive cars. Wow! What a luck, she got to see the cars which one will only see in the magazines parked under one parking but this did not matter to her as her car was not there. "How can they just get rid of a car just because it was not worth millions." He was laughing and she turned to look at him. "You can laugh but lemme tell you this. Your multi-million dollars worth apartment has the worst management service ever." She said again and he pulled her to him, why was he always treating her like a yo-yo pushing and pulling her to him as he wanted, pushing her with his words and then doing the opposite with his body.
"The management is at its best and your car is safely parked where you left it." "But I remember I parked it by the 3rd ele... she halted mid-sentence. There was no other elevators than the one they just exited. She turned to him in disbelieve "Don't tell me this is what I think it is?"

"It is, if you're thinking of it being a private parking. It is ours and I'll ask Logan to bring down yours here."

"No. that won't be necessary. It will be better if not brought here it will ruin your collection."

"This parking and the cars are yours as much as it is mine and it will complete my collection when yours will be brought down here." She was to dumbstruck to know what to say.

On their way she was still trying to come in terms with what he said. The questions on her mind regarding him was only adding up with no answers to them.

"Ummm. Can I ask you a question if it is not too personal?" she asked turning to look at his handsome face. He was focused on the road.

"There is nothing much more personal than what we just did in the past days and call me Ricardo or darling or whatever you want." He teased her.

"Yeah Ricardo. Just how wealthy are you?" she asked out of curiousity. He smiled at her taking interest in him.

"Just how wealthy do you want me to be and a little more."