Chapter-46

“You said they’d be here.” She whispered in his ears once they took their seats but there was no sign of Selena or Lambert.  She could not mask her displease.
She was smiling endlessly since they entered and her jaws were feeling weird by now. He had her glued to his side for the past half hour, not willing to let go of her for a moment. She was tired and her feet were starting to get numb in those annoyingly beautiful heels. She observed how much she was not fit for this world not that she could not be like the rest but the fact that she will have to stop being herself if she was try and  fit in this world. The only thing she was about happy about this tiring event was the delicious food and the agenda behind this very event.
The air left her lips when he picked her up in his arms making the rest of the audience stare at some with envy, some with this weird expression and the media clicking away at a crazy speed, it blinded her and made her want to throw up.
She patted his chest and the only thing that she could mutter was “Vomit.” and he had his heels on fire dashing through into the washroom. She threw her gut out once she was lowered and he had his hand by her collar bone keeping the beautiful emerald diamond neck-piece away not to get her puke on it. She’d be damned if she was to puke on that thing which could cost a hefty amount. He put it on her when they were on their way, his surprise. It was beautiful but she was not much of a jewellery fan but let him put it on her for his sake. She felt eyes on her neck and chest the whole evening.
Once she had washed her mouth he took out the inhaler from his pocket and handed it to her. It helped her a great deal. She smiled at his worried demeanour.
“You looked aged.”
“I will continue further if I have to face that again. We are leaving you need to see doctor.”
“I am fine and you know it too so we are going nowhere.”
They had been warned that this could happen at times and that it was normal too but Ricardo being Ricardo was just behaving like Ricardo. It was nothing Iris could not handle.
“I’ll take you to Selena.” He bargained coz he knew Lambert could help too but she was not taking his plans into consideration as he was a very important guest tonight and the foundation could gain a lot more with his mere presence.
She took off the neck-piece from around her neck.
“Do you not like..,
“I love them but I don’t like receiving too much attention on my chest.”
He was red in a moment, fist clenched tight. She reached up and gave him a peck on the lips.
“They can stare all they want but I know whom it belongs to.”
His stern look changed and he was now in a playful mode. Pulling her close to him he kissed her cheeks.
“May I know whom it belongs to?”
“You know way too well just whom it belongs to.”
A victorious smile on his lips, he leaned in to kiss her but she pushed away.
“Don’t tell me, you think my boobs belong to you! Coz I am the sole owner of them.”
“But I am yours so they’re a part of me too.”
“You wish mister but they’re not yours and you got your own too then why eye mine?”
She teased.
“Yours are million times better than mine and every man will agree and I speak on behalf of all the male population on this entire universe.”
“But I like yours. They’re small and sensitive.” Okay! Now she was being herself and this boldness which was speaking with was all due to her hormones which made her do and say crazy things.
“I got a deal. You can claim mine and I shall do vice versa for the rest of our live.”
There was a knock on the door before she could reply him and he excused himself. He was handed a package from the bodyguard the was like a swarming bee over a sweet flower.
“What is that?”
“A present you’ll love more than that silly diamond.” He knew she did not like the jewellery that was of a noticeable amount but he was not going to stop buying them for her for she deserved the world.
“Wow… Another diamond?”
“I can get the diamonds on them too if that’s what you want, Love.”
He sat her on the huge sofa in the restroom and knelt before her. He was right when he said she was going to love it more than those diamonds, from the box he took out the clogs which had the finest fur in it. He massaged the pad of her feet his calloused hand and the amount of pressure he used to do it was just perfect. She moaned at the relaxing sensation which made his nether regions rise in attention.
“You got to be considerate of me and keep those beautiful sounds in.” He said through gritted teeth which made her laugh. He was just too adorable for his own sake, if only he gave her what she needed she’d be licking the path he walked on and so she was going to make sure she will get just what she needed tonight by seduction or blackmail.
He held her closer as they took their excuse even though she protested against it. He had passed a double digit million dollars cheque to the organisation before they made their grand exit.
“You need to relax your feet there is nothing more important than your comfort.”
“How did you know I was on my toes?”
“The moment we walked out the restroom the first thing you did was compared the difference in our height.”
She blushed a tone darker. She did not want him to think she was trying to put up a pretentious show for the sake of anybody but that was the fact. She noticed how she was lacking in height the moment they walked out the restroom which had her walking uncomfortably on her toes which added 2-3 inches to her height.
“I wanted to compliment you.”
He pulled her to his chest and with a finger under her chin lifted her face then kissed her lips. His hand ran over her growing belly as the engine of the car roared and she was on his lap in an instant.
“You walking around with my child growing in you are the biggest compliment of all. You make me proud and constantly in want to keep things this way forever.”
“I’d love that too.”
He smiled at how much bold she was becoming with every passing minute. He kissed her hard and when her hands reached out to remove his blazer his hands stopped hers. She pulled away with a groan and sitting on her own she looked away from him and out the window into the dark scenery.
“Iris…
“I only don’t want to hurt you.”
He pleads and she was annoyed at just how much he cared for her. The fact that he was depriving them both from what they so desperately needed but her plans will not go in vain.
“Take me to my Doc.”
“Are you not feeling well? Tell me just what is wrong.”
“Take me to her I need to see her.”
Frustrated at her not giving him valid reasons he still asked the driver to take them to the clinic and was constantly yelling at the driver to put on the gas/to be careful at the same time. Iris pressed her lips together to keep her laughter in but he was not nuts with worry and it served him right.
He picked her in his arms and rushed in to the clinic. The receptionist rushed after them saying she they needed to wait for their turn but he heard none of it.
He was pale with worry and sweating too.
“Everything looks good Mrs-Wilde. Your child is perfectly healthy and growing well.”
“You better make sure…
“Ricardo!”
Iris scolded.
“I’m very sorry for his behaviour. He is not in right mind.”
“How do you expect me to be when you are not fine?”
As much as she wanted to slap him across the face she also wanted to kiss him hard and calm him. She took his hand in hers and he calmed a bit. The elder doctor was amused with Ricardo’s reaction but for the sake of Iris kept mum.
“I’ve wrote down some multi-vitamins and you know the basics. I believe you’ve gone through all the golden rules for the expecting mothers. (Iris nodded) If there is anything else that bothers you, you should ask away.”
“Is it okay for us to do the thing…? I mean sex.”
“Iris!” Now was Ricardo’s turn to yell in surprise. She tried to keep a straight face but the colouring on her face told else. Dr-Clark laughed at the couple.
“I never said you could not. I just want you to be careful so you’ll not get into the same situation you got into months ago so, yes you can do the thing but just be careful and keep things simple.”
Ricardo was looking at both the women in awe; Iris had a victorious smile on her face where as Dr-Clark kept on her professional look on.
“Don’t forget to come in for your monthly rounds.”
Dr-Clark suggested as they left her room. He had put his blazer on her shoulders and held her close to him as they walked out and to the car. Glancing at his watch he reached in to the inner pocket of his blazer to retrieve her vitamins and in the process the back of his hand brushed her breast making her moan. If she was sensitive before she was a million times more sensitive lately. He was about to pull his hand away but she pushed it back on her breast. He swallowed hard She was making everything difficult for him and he was only hanging by a thread.
“Dr says we can now you’ve got nothing to worry about.”
“Just give me a moment.”
He pulled his hand away and she scowled looking away. Her hand reached inside the pocket of his blazer and she was warmed at how he had kept in mind to keep her meds and her essentials with him, her inhaler, her lipstick and the little miniature teddy her parents gave her on her birthday. This was the only gift from her parents that she carries with her everywhere and not having to part from it. Would he have carried it with him had it been any bigger? She decided to ask him later.
He turned her around and handed the water to her and in his palm he had the vitamins which looked very small in his hand but she knew very well just how it was not. Angry at him but she could not skip any of her meds it was her utmost priority.
“Now we should continue just where we left things.”
He suggested but she was not up for it, to play according to his saying.
“Sorry Mr-Wilde, I’m no longer in mood.”
He laughed at her little tantrum; she smiled too looking away from him and won’t show him. She was pulled in his arms and his lips ascended on hers and with that all her facades passed away. She had her arms wrapped around his neck.
He hand was about to reach around and lower the zipper of her dress when they were pushed forward by the force of sudden brake, She had her eyes shut tightly and he had his arms around her pressing her to his chest tightly. Not ready to take the impact the sudden halting was going to make.