Chapter-28

Lambert was on his feet when he heard Selena screaming her lungs out. This has been going on since the day they found her at the gate of his mansion all bruised and worn out. She had run out of the villa on her own and then came to his place. Unknown to what drove to do that in this state of hers. Why was she walking around on her own the moment she woke up? The bruises on her were not done by herself, who was after her? She looked out for him yet she won’t let him treat her wounds without being all alert. Things were not as it seemed to be. There was something very big going on and no matter how much he tried to sort it out; he was only being led into a maze with no clues at all. She was only calm when Ricardo was near her and it was a surprise to him too, how she reacted nothing when she first saw Iris. Or had they met before but by the looks on their face it was really their first time meeting the other person.
The staff nurses were by the door trying to enter yet the Selena was all alert and she would scream when she saw any of them trying to approach her.
“I just went out to take a call and by the time I returned Miss was already up and screaming.”
He excused the elderly woman and went in to the room. Ever so slowly he closed the door shut so if she tried to make a run out he will have some time on his hand. He approached her turtle speed not to startle her. He spoke about how in the past how she liked Ricardo and him to be on their feet every time they were together. The little meaningless memories they shared and she put her defence down and he held her in his arms. She began to tremble and sob. He reached into his coat pocket and took the syringe out and pricks it into her cannula and sleep took over her. He once thought of giving Ricardo a call but given that it will worry Iris too he decided not to.
Selena was never very fond of him and made sure to make him realize just that and Lambert being Lambert will always find a way to add to her un-fondness of him. Selena had never been like the other ordinary woman. She made sure to always do her hearts way but she was always careful not to make her foster parents and Ricardo bow their head in shame. She was a very sensible woman and this was one reason why she often vanished without any heads up to either of the ones waiting for her at home. This way she got to do what she wants to and not causing any problem to anyone. She was always careful of her wellbeing until the last escapade she had and he found her on the other continent of the world.
“Are you not going to sleep?” Iris asked as it had been hour but his breath never changed. She was unable to sleep too. Thoughts ran in her mind and she did not know how to make them stop. He shifted from under her and turned so they faced each other.
“How am I supposed to sleep with the knowledge that the wife whom I vowed my life to won’t ever be able to love me?”
“I should have never spoke out my mind.” she tried to turn away but he held her still.
“I should be the only person whom you speak what’s all going on your mind no matter how absurd it may be.” The tone he used was all serious and nothing less.
“I did but I am not doing it again.”
“Why won’t you?”
“No thank you mister. This sulking of yours is way more annoying than your arrogant self. You’re not behaving like yourself and it terrifies me how 1 second I think I’m growing to know you better than right the other second you turn into a complete stranger I am not interested in knowing about.”
Her tone rose in by the end of her sentence. His frowns loosened and he tugged her in his arms. Hugging her tight but she pulled away.
“You seriously need to take care of your arms if you don’t have the intention to amputate it.”
He smiled at how even in anger she was looking out for him and having her this way made him want to never have his arm better. The way she will eye him every time he does something he is not supposed to do with his injured arm and how she will reach out for it, trying not to make it look like she was doing it for his sake but hers alone. She tried to look unaffected but he could see through it all. His sharp observation was why he was good in what he did.
She let out ‘oomph’ when he turned them around with her completely on him and him under her. He ran his hand down on her tack and groped her butt cheek and squeezed it lightly.
“I’m sorry I made you feel that way but I will never do that again. I will also always make sure not to act nothing else but myself.” He said and he parted her legs to his sides making her meet with his hard manhood. She felt the heat reach over her cheeks and ears. Only her panties kept him from being in her. She tried to pull away but he pushed her back on his boner and with his hand on her back he made her grind on her.
She pursed her lips to keep away the moan that threatened to escape her lips.
“This is the real me. This is how I always am and will ever be when with you. Even the thought of you alone makes me want to cream my pants.”
“I did not… mean this. Ahhh…” she failed and moaned by the end of the sentence and he smiled at her attempt to pretend to stay unaffected. He sat up with his casted arm around her back and the other supporting their weight.
His hand reached between them and he rubbed her clit making her moan in delight. He pushed her panties to the side and rubbed her clit with his finger, pinching it between his fingers and as she tried to move away not being able to take the pleasure in he thrust his finger in her making her go still in his arms.
“You are good enough to take Me.” he whispered in her ears, the ticklish feeling make her turn away and he kissed her nape and suck on it. She began to move her hips to meet his thrust and he was desperate to put his hot member in her.
“I cannot wait long.”
Without any further delay he positioned his manhood under her v***** and taking his fingers out he thrust in her. Her back went stiff at the fullness of him in her. He was always too much for her yet he always took her at once and she gasped. She tried to ease her breathing and get used to how huge he was in her. Before she could get used to the tightness he provided he pull her away then push her back to meet his torso. Her breathing was rising and the sounds she never made in her sane mind, she was making those and a lot of it too.
“You feel too good.”
He was moaning every word too. She put her hand on his mouth to make him stop saying anything else. Each word of his only made feel embarrassed and how his vulgar talks made her feel the things she did not want to admit was making her go crazy. The slow movements were making her go crazy with need. Taking her hands off, she kissed him hard and pushed him down on the bed.
She lifted her hips and went down on him moaning out his name but the pace she was on was not doing it for him. She was too tight for him and her pace was making him lose his mind. He pulled her down, beautiful clothed breast meeting his naked chest. He pulled his legs higher and lifting her hips a little in the air “I need to do this or you’ll kill us both with that pace of yours. You will love it too.” she was embarrassed at how she could not meet his expectations and she looked away a little hurt.
“You were doing perfectly fine but the fact that you kept me hanging for days. I am way too desperate for you.” He kissed her again and lifts his hips up to thrust in all the way into her making her moan in his mouth.
He fastened his pace as he thrust in her from under her she was moaning out his name. Her moans grew louder as her throat went dry. He only stilled for a while after he came in her then turned her on her back and began to make love to her again.
He got rid of both her nightie and her undies and was sucking on her beautiful breast. He was addicted to them, the way they looked, felt and tasted was just magical. He was leaving marks on her but it was his undoing as it made him grow harder in her and he took her again and again.
Iris felt how the sheets were damp with their cum and yet he was still as hard as ever. He came in her trice but still did not pull out of her. It was wiser of her to stay still as a slight movement on her part will make him take her again and he was a beast in heat when aroused and she so desperately wanted to move around without the feeling of him in her. She realized how he always made sure to make her orgasm 3-4 times more than him each time they got intimate.
He rubbed the pad of his thumb under her breast ever so lightly making her nipples harden again and he let out a small laugh at how responsive she was.
“You need to stop doing that. I’m tired.” She complained but he had a smarter mouth and when it came to this topic there was no way she was ever going to have a chance to have the upper hand.
“But you know just how I can make you all up for it again and again.”
“I want to be able to walk without any discomfort.”
“Who said you’re leaving this bed anytime soon?”
“You don’t mean to hold me captive here, do you?”
“I guess you forgot how you promised your weekends to me and as we can see we still got more than 19 hours left.” He said kissing her beautiful breast and hips began to move again in a teasing pace.
Just what did she get herself into?