chapter forty-six

After Y/N arrived in Miami, the two women had one day of relaxation before the stunting started. After that, their schedule was fairly packed. Y/N flew in on a Saturday night, so starting on Monday they were to go out and be captured walking around Camila's neighborhood. Tuesday, Camila needed to post something involving Y/N in some way. Wednesday they needed to go out and get dinner where they'd be captured yet again. Thursday, another walk around the neighborhood. Friday was Y/N's turn to post something with Camila in it and be captured in her backyard relaxing. On top of all of this, Y/N had her last day of tour rehearsals on Saturday before her tour kicks off on Sunday.

The two were currently standing in Camila's kitchen finishing up their toast and coffee before heading out to walk the dogs. They wore casual pajamas since they were told it would have a "more domestic" feel to it.

"We look homeless." Camila commented, grabbing a banana from the bunch beside her.

Y/N hid her small chuckle by taking a sip of her coffee. "We'll be the talk of Twitter."

"True. It could be worse." Camila shrugged. taking a bite out of her now peeled banana. They remained silent while they finished eating, both feeling rather awkward in this situation.

When they were done, they cleaned up and called the dogs over to the door where they hooked up their leashes with some trouble. All three of the animals were barking and jumping at the excitment of going for a walk. Camila tried to scold them into calming down but honestly, it was no use.

Finally, they had them all ready to go and left the house. "How do you want to do this?" Camila asked.

"What do you mean?" Y/N stumbled slightly as Thunder pulled her to the street.

"Well, I figured we should have a game plan." Camila replied, trying to keep Leo and Eugene's leashes from tangling together. "So it looks more natural and less awkward."

"Let's just go with the flow. I think it'll look more natural and relaxed if we're just...natural and relaxed." Y/N told her before nodding slightly towards the two men with cameras she spotted a little ways up the street. They both stopped talking in case the men were recording and went on with their walk.

About halfway down the street, something moved in the bush in one of the neighbor's yards. Thunder stopped and looked towards it. "Don't..." Y/N warned, but Thunder either didn't hear her or just didn't care. He took off towards the sound, pulling Y/N along harshly and she ended up falling to her knees. "Shit." She muttered, her eyes clenched.

"Fuck, baby are you okay?" Camila rushed over, to Y/N's side. Y/N, who decided not to acknowledge the term of endearment, slowly stood up, looking over to see Thunder who had apparently decided he no longer cared what was in the neighbor's yard, and was laying on the pavement.

"I'm fine." Y/N spoke, wincing as she moved her legs, both her knees torn and bloody from the hard hit on the street. "Now, that, will be the talk of Twitter."

Camila tried not to, but eventually broke and laughed loudly, her head falling back. Y/N smiled slightly at her before trying to walk and hissing at the pain. "C'mon, let's head back and get that cleaned up." They turned and headed back to the house.

Once there, Camila led Y/N to the bathroom and closed the toilet seat lid, pointing at it. "Sit." Y/N stood watching her but she didn't move, just raised her eyebrows at her.

With a sigh, she walked past her and sat, muttering out, "I can take care of myself." But nevertheless, let Camila take charge.

The small brunette retrieved the first aid kit from one of the cabinets and knelt in front of Y/N. She lightly brushed away some of the stray gravel that stuck to her legs and began to clean the bloodied wounds. Y/N hissed as she wiped, her fists clenching. The way Camila was taking care of her made her heart flutter. Despite everything her mind was telling her, she knew Camila did care. That kind of thinking would make this much, much harder. "I'm almost done." Camila grabbed some large bandaids and antibacterial ointment, and patched up her cuts. "There. Now go sit in the living room and relax." She instructed.