chapter thrity-one

(a/n): small time jump. it's now december 5th

"Cami, breathe. Everyone's gonna love it." I spoke, trying to calm down Camila who was pacing back and forth in my room. "You've worked so hard on it and you can tell."

"You haven't even heard it." Camila refuted, biting her lip. "Only my family has. I just...God, did I rush it?" She asked.

"No, not at all. You've put so much work into it. I don't have to hear it to know that it will show in your music." I told her, standing from her bed as I walked toward her. "Hey, hey," I grabbed her wrists gently, "Stop pacing." She stood still, not that she had much of a choice. "We have thirty minutes. Just try and breathe. You know your fans will love it, just like they loved the singles. All five of them."

"Oh God," Her eyes widened and I knew I fucked up. "Were there too many? Shit, I knew I should I have fought harder when they wanted all of them released."

I pulled her towards the bed, and onto my lap, cradling her head against my chest. "Camila, that's not what I meant. It doesn't matter how many singles you released." I looked down at her as she shook slightly in my arms. "What can I do?"

Camila lifted her head, her eyes slightly hooded. "I mean..." She bit her lip, looking away. "There was one thing that worked well..."

"What was it?" I asked. I was pretty sure it was when I did the exercise of having her go somewhere that made her happy. I know that helped. Camila mumbled something into my chest but I missed it. "What?"

She sighed, lifting her head. "You know." She told me, situating herself so she was straddling me. Her hands came  up to my cheeks as she leaned in.

I pulled back slightly. "Woah, wait. Camila we shouldn't. We said we weren't gonna rush into anything..."

"And we're not. We don't have to be together to have sex." I clenched my jaw, unsure on what to do. "We don't have to have sex per say...but..." She shrugged. I sighed, sliding my hand from her back to the front of her body, slowly trailing down to the waist band of her shorts. Camila's breath hitched. I slid my hand under the band, my hand landing right above her center. The slight hair that was growing brushed against my hand. "Oh..." She shuddered. I lowered my hand more, finding her clit. She was already wet, aiding me in my movements.

I had barely started and she was already grinding on my hand, her breathing was uneven. "Camila, you're gonna fall." I warned her.

She wrapped her arms around my neck, holding herself up as she continued moving as did my fingers. "It won't...take long." She gasped. "It's been a while." She sped up, as did my hand until she could no longer keep up her movements. "God, I'm close." I sped up, roughly rubbing circles and different shapes on her clit. "Y/N...fuck." She locked up, her arms squeezing my neck as she began to shake, her hips erratically jutting as she came down. Once she had recovered, she kissed my cheek, standing on shaky legs. "Thank you." She smiled. "I'm gonna..." She pointed to the bathroom as I nodded, watching her disappear behind the door.

I threw myself back, sighing. Where the fuck does this leave us now.

————

The album was released and everyone, save for a few people, loved it. Camila had a few interviews in the upcoming week to promote Romance.

She had fallen asleep at around two this morning while I lay awake thinking about where we are now. Not together exactly but...I wasn't sure. Camila began to stir and eventually opened her eyes to look up at me. "Morning." She smiled sleepily.

"Morning." I smiled, looking back up at the ceiling with a sigh.

"Whatcha thinking about?" She asked through a yawn as she sat up beside me.

I turned my head to look at her. "What did last night mean?"

Camila furrowed her eyebrows. "It meant...my album is out." She smiled widely before noticing how serious I was. Camila took a deep breath, running her hand through her messy hair. I laughed when her fingers got stuck in the tangles and she groaned. "We both know we can't jump into anything. But, there's nothing saying we can't do other stuff." She shrugged. "I mean, we're human. We need...companionship?" She offered.

I laughed, shaking my head. "That's a good way of putting it." Camila snacked my arm playfully. "So you mean we basically stay as we are just...have sex on occasion."

"Well hopefully more often than just 'on occasion' but yes. If you're okay with that?" She asked.

"I think I could get behind that." I smiled at her. "We should set some ground rules, though."

Camila sat up, crossing her legs underneath her. "Like what?"

"Well...we can't let this get in the way of us growing individually." I suggested. "Now you choose one."

"Uh...okay." She thought for a bit, biting her lip. "No kissing." My eyebrows shot up. "Like in public, yeah because we have to. I feel like if this is just gonna be sex then we should leave it at that. Make it as not-intimate as possible, ya know?" I nodded, agreeing with her. "So...when can we start?" She asked, pursing her lips before I laughed, pulling her onto my lap.

————
(a/n): she do be short but it's smth

how do you think this 'arrangement' will affect them?

also list different kinks you wanna see or message them to me bc ik yall are freaky and want to see some shit LMAO

don't forget to voteeee
as always, thanks for reading ❤️