chapter forty-nine

"Camila, let's go!" Y/N called towards the back of the bus where Camila was still getting ready. "I was supposed to be at sound check five minutes ago."

"I'm coming!" Camila came hobbling out of the back with one sandal on and one in her hand. She stopped to try and slip it on, balancing on one foot. "Sorry." She smiled softly. "I'm ready."

Y/N shook her head and laughed, she went to open the door of the bus for her but stopped her just before she stepped out. "Hold on," She reached over and moved her hair aside, tucking the tag of her shirt back in. "There." Camila thanked her and walked out the rest of the way, the screams from the fans waiting outside filled their ears. They walked over, greeting the fans behind the large metal divider. "Hey, guys." Y/N smiled, taking a pen from someone and signing a picture for her.

She went down the line, taking selfies and signing things. As she was scribbling her name on a CD of hers, a voice next to her spoke up. "Can you sign my tits?"

Y/N looked up, confused. Meanwhile, Camila's eyebrows had hit her hair line as she stared at the girl in shock. Once Y/N saw who it was, a smile broke out onto her face. "Kenzie! Oh my God, hi!" She reached over, embracing the shorter girl in a tight hug.

"What about me?" She heard.

"Oh my—Morgan!! Come here!" She moved over, pulling Morgan into her as well. "Wait, hold on." Y/N moved down the gate some until there was a space between two. She pushed it open, letting her two friends through. "I'm super late, but come on. You can just come in with me."

The two girls followed a very happy Y/N and a very confused (and totally not jealous) Camila who reached down to grab Y/N's hand. "We heard you would be here and we moved into an apartment about an hour away so we had to come." Morgan said.

"Did you buy tickets? You should have just texted me, I would have gotten you in."

"Well, we didn't want to just text you out of the blue and ask for tickets." Kenzie shrugged, speeding up some so her short legs could keep up.

"Y/N!" Her manager came down the hall towards her. "You have five minutes to get to sound check. You're already late." She pointed her finger at her. "Who's this?" She asked, looking at the two new people.

"Oh, these are my friends." Y/N told her. Her manager nodded and said a quick 'hello' before going off to do something else.

The group finally reached the stage. Different people were clearly waiting for Y/N to hurry up. "So, guys, this is Camila. And Camila, these are my friends Morgan and Makenzie." She pointed at each respectively.

Camila smiled at them, taking in their appearances. They were both gorgeous. One of them, Makenzie, was pretty short, shorter then Camila. Her hair seemed to be dyed black, her blonde roots just peaking through. She was skinny but clearly fit and in great shape. She brought her gaze to the other girl, Morgan. She was much taller, a few inches taller than Camila. Her hair was long and blonde, her arms covered in traditional tattoos. She was clearly muscular in build. Camila became extremely self conscious at the look of them.

"So, you're the girlfriend." Makenzie smiled, looking Camila up and down. "Lucky you." She told her.

"Uh...thanks." Camila told her with a forced smile. Who the fuck does she think she is?

"Alright, I gotta go before someone punches me." Y/N joked. "I'll be done in a bit. You guys can hang here with Cam." Y/N went to go to the stage but caught one of their PR managers holding their phone up. She turned around and kissed Camila a couple times before heading out to the stage for soundcheck.