chapter twenty-four

(a/n): this chapter is going to be a little different. this is going to be a video that comes out 'exposing' y/n and camila as being a fake couple. it will lead to more in upcoming chapters, this is just so everyone knows what it's about. also to give a recap of everything.

Hello, everyone! Welcome back to my channel. I know it has been awhile but I've been planning this video for quite some time. I have gathered a lot of different things to put together for this. I was going to wait for more but after that...eventful live, I wanted to do this right away.

So, in this video, I will be explaining, with proof, that Y/N L/N and Camila Cabello are not actually together. That it is a PR relationship, or a publicity relationship.

First off, this isn't meant to offend them at all. I know we're all human and that PR relationships are not the artist's fault usually.

Now, I want to begin with their "first time meeting". According to them, they met at the Five Seconds of Summer's album release party. They then went to a diner and had their first date. This is odd to me because, even with the photos, it doesn't make sense. I don't have proof for this but, I genuinely think they had spoken before. That they planned this. I mean, how often do you meet someone and decide to leave your friends to go out with them that night. It doesn't make sense.

Moving on from that, the two were first spotted in San Francisco where they were photographed everywhere. This is what told me 'hey, this is unnatural and clearly staged.' No couple, not even Beyoncé and Jay-Z, get photographed that much. I mean, they sat outside or in front of windows the whole time. It's so painfully obvious, especially with how they looked right at the cameras, that they knew what was happening and that it was planned.

Flash forward a bit and the two are seen out and about at restaurants everywhere. They're seen walking around LA near Y/N's house as well. Some of the most famous pictures of them, the ones the shippers love, are these.

[shows pictures on video]

These are almost disturbing. They were seen making out so intensely in public. I mean, come on. No one does that. They then, apparently, got into the back of Y/N's car. Yikes. I've never been more disturbed by photos in my life.

On social media, the two interact a lot. This is extremely comical to me because Camila has said, she doesn't have Twitter on her phone. So, who was replying to Y/N? And saying the things that were said. Again, yikes.

Now, I want to talk about their song, Best Years. The song's release was questionable as it came a little over a month after these pictures of Camila and Lauren, at the same beach the same day, came out. [shows photos] Neither commented on it but a love song right after? Come on.

I know a lot of people say that these photos could have been doctored. I mean, if paparazzi need to be called, who did it? I don't think their teams did because why would they? I truly believe that one or both of the girls called them to finally get the truth out there, but ultimately, they were shut down. As they always are.

Now, for what I see as the most damning evidence that there was or is something happening with Camren, I was sent this video anonymously on twitter. I'm gonna play it for you in a second but basically, from what I can tell, it's clearly from the same night that those photos were taken. In this video, although it's dark, you can see two people having sex. Just looking at how they're moving you can tell.

[plays video that was sent to both girls]

I'm not sure if the girls saw this because, again, there was no comment made on it. But this clearly shows a lot. Y/N was in Miami at this time, the only time she's been. So that's odd because if you're dating someone, why sneak out to the beach at two am? While your girlfriend is asleep? Then for Y/N to post a photo of her the next morning? I mean, for real, what the fuck?

After that, I want to talk about their music. Y/N has released three singles, technically. The first was The Other Side. This is a song about crossing that friendship line with Camila, allegedly. If they started dating right when they met, going on that first date, what friendship line was to be crossed?

The next single was Best Years, which I've mentioned. After that was I Got You. This came out the day before their five month 'anniversary'. First off, five months is not a huge deal. Six months I get. But five? Why? Why release a song with Camila in the cover and her name on it like that? It's horribly obvious they need attention.

Camila's two new songs, Shameless and Liar, are supposedly about her coming to terms with her sexuality. That is, after all, what she said on live the day after they dropped. After all she went through with Lauren, real or not, and how she was so supportive of the LGBTQ+ community, why would she need to come to terms with it? I do know everyone finds themselves at their own times and supporting people doesn't mean she accepted herself. So, that one is weak, I admit.

Now, to close out this video, I want to talk about the live from the other day. I have never once been more disgusted by something. The way they over-sexualized themselves is horrid.

It starts off with Camila, seemingly, being naked behind camera. Now, I don't know about you but I doubt it. Who walks around naked? I don't care if you're 'doing laundry' or not. You must have some clothes? She then goes on to make an 'off-handed' sexual comment. I knew then that this was going to be bad.

Once she gets dressed, she comes to sit with Y/N and they begin answering questions that a quote unquote 'mutual friend' chose. I think their teams chose them. Or the girls themselves did. Either way, Camila makes a comment about how she feels it will be 'big in the headlines' the next day. Camila is known for exposing herself accidentally. So for her to say this and then snap her mouth shut, as if she knew what she had said, it speaks volumes.

The questions start off okay but turn obscenely sexual very fast. From people who like their privacy, why would you say such things? Going as far as to say what the other likes to be called?

As a side note, not to be too controversial, but Camila is in no way a top. I mean look at how Y/N acts. I refuse to believe that Y/N gets off on being called a 'good girl' and a 'brat'.

If you guys want to see the live yourselves, I'll link the video below, but watch with caution. It's hard to watch.

I'm sure there will be more to add soon because of how many things happen with them and with their albums coming soon.

Like I said in the beginning, this isn't meant as hate. I love them both individually but I wanted to talk about why they are not actually together.

I believe Camila needed a way to come out without Lauren being roped into it. And now, it's gone too far. From someone who can barley talk about Into It, to someone openly admitting they have used sex toys? I can't honestly believe that.

Anyway, thank you all for watching. Leave a like and make sure to subscribe for more videos on them. Love you all to pieces, bye!

————
(a/n): oof

what do you think will happen now that the camren video is out 👀

there is drama coming very very very soon, so be patient with me lol

don't forget to vote
thanks for reading ❤️