chapter twenty-six

"How are you not nervous right now?" Camila asked as we walked into the bedroom. "When my album came out I was freaking out."

"I mean I'm a little nervous but I'm more so excited for people to finally hear it, ya know?" I asked as I sat down on the foot of the bed.

"I still can't believe you're making your girlfriend hear your album at the same time as everyone else." Camila crossed her arms and raised an eyebrow at me, her hip cocked to the side.

I groaned, falling backwards into the bed. "Not this again. Honestly, it was just fun to see you get grumpy over it." I laughed at her, causing her to gasp before coming over to, I assume, slap my arm. "Camila, wait!" I held up my hands to keep her away. She paused, raising her eyebrows at me. "It's 12:01." I smiled.

"Shit!" Camila pounced in the bed, reaching for her phone before she quickly unlocked it, going straight to Spotify. I laid back onto the pillows, pulling Camila into my side as she hit play.

In the beginning, she smiled, tearing up at the first few songs. She bopped her head and sang along to The Other Side, and we both went off to our duet. She, again, teared up at Perfect even though she has already heard it. But, that was nothing compared to her reaction to Black And White. "You wanna marry me?" She asked with a watery smile. I just shrugged, kissing her head.

Wildflower brought on a smirk from Camila, wiggling her eyebrows at me. Then, it all changed. TiO came over the speakers and I watched at she bit her lip, looking up at me with dark eyes. "You already knew the lyrics." I told her.

"That's different than hearing you sing them." She husked out, before kissing my neck slowly.

"Not yet. You haven't finished the album." I pulled my head away as she groaned.

"I've already heard the last three. And I'm on one of them." She moved towards my neck again but I pulled back in the same way as before. "Brat." She muttered, laying her head on my chest.

"Don't..." I warned.

"What," I could hear the smirk in her voice. "I just said you're a brat." I ignored her, and the feeling that came over me, and watched as she listened to the last three songs. I could tell she wasn't really listening, and I would be offended if she hadn't heard them before. And the fact that she was this affected by one of my songs helped out some too.

As the album ended, Camila brought her dark eyes up to meet mine. I pulled her onto my lap, kissing her deeply. I moaned against her lips as she pulled her shirt over her head. "God, I would have shown you that song a while ago if I knew it would have had this effect."

"This is where I remind you that was your choice." She breathed against my lips. "Wait," She climbed off of me, stripping her clothes off clumsily as she walked over towards her suitcase, almost tripping a few times. "I bought this a while ago. I've been too nervous to show you so I just kept quiet." Camila pulled out a white box, and came back towards the bed. "But, right now all I'm thinking about is you taking me from behind. With this." Camila opened the box.

A strap on.

Camila noticed my wide eyes that moved between her and the silicon toy. "I-if you don't want to we don't have to. I just—"

"Let me see it." I put my hand out, allowing Camila to give me the toy. I breathed deeply as I took it all in. The pink silicon jutting out, attached to the other side was a smaller part, curved at the end. It was clearly meant for the person wearing it. I smirked at her before moving towards the bathroom. "I'll be out in a second." I winked, watching Camila nod with her mouth wide.

————
Camila's P.O.V.

I climbed into the bed as I watched Y/N close the bathroom door behind her. My body was shaking with anticipation. I wasn't nervous about using a strap on because I had before. It was more so seeing Y/N wearing it. Ready to use it. On me.