chapter thirty-nine

@Y/N_Official
how do you guys like the ep? do you have any questions? i'll be going thru the #TheEndEP tag and answering you guys :)
         @woohooloohoo
          What's your favorite track? And why? #TheEndEP
         @Y/N_Official
         it's a mix between shouldn't have said it and san francisco bc those two are almost like an answer to some things if that makes sense

@tiTONEic_
what's the most personal on the ep? #TheEndEP
         @Y/N_Official
          DEFINITELY the most. i wrote that song while i was really hurt still and i had just really processed my role in events that happened

@camilk2percentish01
who heard the ep before it was released #TheEndEP
           @Y/N_Official
           my manager and the person who inspired it

————

"Okay so," Camila began as we sat on the couch in her living room. Her parents sitting across from us. "Y/N and I have been talking and we decided to go on a joint tour." Her parents looked a little confused, causing her to elaborate. "She's gonna push her own tour back and once my contract is up...we're gonna tour together." She smiled.

"Mija, that's great!" Sinu exclaimed, Alejandro gave his daughter a small smile, his eyes never once landing on me. "Why did we have to all sit down together for that?"

"Well," Camila too a deep breath, looking at me. I took her hand, interlocking our fingers. "We've also decided that after the tour we're gonna both take a break." She paused, swallowing harshly as I squeezed her hand reassuringly. "Because we want to start a family."

I couldn't accurately describe the look on the Cabello's face if I tried. Sinu looked shocked but there was an underlying look of joy as well maybe. As for Alejandro, his jaw was clenched and his mouth formed a straight line. "If that's...what you both want..." Sinu spoke finally.

Camila and I smiled before they both fell as Alejandro finally spoke up. "A family? You're both children still. That's absolutely ridiculous."

"We're adults, papá." Camila argued.

"Barely," He scoffed. "Neither of you know what the world is like out there. Not enough to raise a child."

I watched as Camila's face fell. Now I needed to say something. "I'm sorry, but Camila and I were both forced to mature faster than people usually do. We've thought about this a lot lately." He still wouldn't look at me. "You can't even look at me. In fact," I stood up, dropping Camila's hand and ignoring her quiet pleas. "You haven't even said a word to me since we met, but you have the audacity to call us immature?" I snapped. I couldn't hold it back anymore.

"You will not talk to me that way in my house. In front of my family." He stood as well. "You came into Camila's life and brought her nothing but pain."

"And Lauren didn't?" I asked astounded. "Her and Camila were off and on and always toxic. But you welcome her with open arms."

"Yes! Because Lauren is a good kid. She isn't abusing a contract in order to get into my daughter's pants!" He yelled. I stood frozen, tears spilling over my cheeks.

"Ale, that's enough." Sinu spoke with finality. My eyes didn't leave the older man's until I finally walked out. Out of the living room and out of the house, my feet wandering down the street with no destination in mind.

————
Camila's P.O.V.

"What was that?" I asked my father, my own eyes filled with tears after watching my girlfriend storm out of my house.