chapter thirty-seven

REAL QUICK GUYS, GO STREAM AND BUY ICE CREAM & CIGARETTES BY SOPHIA MESSA. ITS A MASTERPIECE

ok enjoy :)

————

@LaurenJauregui
stem.ffm.to/let-me-know OUT NOW

@y/n_l/n_hoe
OH SHIT WHAT WHY WASNT I WARNED
@camiLa_caGayo
am i the only one kinda uh....WHAT THE FUCK

@camren_is_fucking_real_23
welp ig we know why y/n and camila broke up 🤭
@Y/N_Official
wow...spot on

@Camila_Cabello
it's funny to me when people think they know everything. 3% of my life is shared so don't jump to conclusions
@harryscherrypie
oh she snapped
@shawmila00008
The first time she speaks out about it is an indirect. People need to stop assuming
@camren_is_fucking_real_23
"please don't make assumptions"
@harryscherrypie
please kindly refrain from hurting me thx

@Y/N_Official
i'm super proud of this song. from the second i walked into the studio and heard it i knew it was going to mean a lot. thank you @LaurenJauregui and @cleareyesmusic_ for asking me to jump on this 💗 let me know is out now
@y/n_camilaaaa_
this collab makes it clear that camila needs to learn how to communicate. i love her but shit....stop fucking people over bro
@Y/N_Official
this collab was not made for you to jump to conclusions about people you do NOT know "bro".

————

"Y/N...you can't call people out for coming for Camila. You're gonna get in trouble." Lauren told me as she sat at the desk in Camila's room. I looked up at her from the bed, chuckling.

"Like you've never broke the rules to come at people." Lauren shrugged, telling me I was right. I looked back down at my phone to read the reactions to the new song. It has been out for about 14 hours now and so far people were loving it.

"You seem like you're deep in thought." Lauren squinted her eyes at me, trying to figure me out.

"Nah. Just reading the reactions." I smiled at her, noticing the pointed look she gave me, telling me she knew I was lying. I sighed, "Fine, I am thinking about something. But it's not a big deal."

"Y/N, I told you, you don't have to not tell me things just because they involve Camila. You're my friend and I want to help you." She told me, placing her phone on the desk.

I rolled my head back, leaning against the wall. "Camila brought something up and I wasn't expecting it, is all." Lauren gave me a look, asking me to continue. "She randomly said she wanted a baby..." I told her, looking at her to gauge a reaction. To my surprise, she didn't look shocked. She looked as if she was waiting for me to get to the part that was worrying me. "Like right now." I added but still, she didn't seem shocked. "Okay, why are you not shocked by this?"

"Because Camila has been talking about having a baby since we were 17." She shrugged. "It's not a surprise to me."

"Well she's never said it to me." I muttered, playing with my fingers. "Did you guys like...talk about it?"

"Yeah," She nodded. "We discussed it but it was more like..." Lauren paused to search for the right words. "More like imagining it? Like, we would fantasize about having a family but we knew it wouldn't happen. It was an unspoken thing that we wouldn't really make it through life in a solid relationship. Especially after I cheated on her..." She added quietly.