chapter thirty-eight

Camila and I sat together on the couch in her guest house, watching Sleeping Beauty. So far we had watched seven Disney movies throughout the day. We were told that I should stay in the house and avoid the public as much as possible due to the risk of me being seen in Miami. So, we decided on having a Disney movie marathon.

Camila sat up abruptly from her position in my arms, grabbed the remote, and paused the movie. "I didn't want to ask because I know it's important for you to be able to talk to friends in confidence but...I'd be lying if I said I haven't been losing my mind over what you could have been talking about with Lauren." She spoke.

"What do you mean?"

"Like..." Camila took a deep breath. "Like, were you guys talking about me? Like about things I do?"

"I mean, we were partially talking about you. It wasn't anything bad though. We would never do that...I would never do that." I assured her.

She stayed silent, keeping her eyes trained in the floor. "Were you talking about the baby thing?" She asked quietly. I stayed silent, causing her to look up at me. Finally, I nodded. Camila leaned forward, rubbing her hands down her face with a groan. "You talked about that with my ex?"

"It's nice to be able to talk to someone who understands you on a level similar to mine." I shrugged. "She doesn't mind. In fact, she encourages me to talk about things bothering me. And, since she's my only real friend right now, I do." Camila kept her face in her hands, remaining silent. "I just needed to talk to someone about some concerns I had. Someone who could help sort it all out."

Camila finally lifted her head and looked at me. "You can come to me about concerns regarding this. I was hoping we'd keep this between us. At least until we figure it out." She leaned back on the couch, resting her head against the headrest. "We haven't even discussed it since the first time I brought it up. I want to know what you're thinking."

I sighed, moving so I was facing my girlfriend. "I want to have a baby too." Camila perked up immediately with a wide grin. "And...I've been doing some thinking of my own about timing and all that. I know you had a plan but I want to be with you—really with you— throughout this whole experience. I don't want to be worried about tour shit." Camila's smile fell some, probably assuming I would ask her for a few more years before starting a family. "So, I was thinking and I came up with a plan. How would you feel about touring with me."

"Y/N, that was already the plan." Camila chuckled.

"No, I mean actually touring." I sat up straighter, my excitement growing. "Like a joint tour. I can push back my tour dates a bit so we can wait for you contract to be up. Then, we can do a short tour together before settling down." I smiled. "So?"

"Are we really gonna do this? Like start a family together?" Camila asked through a wide smile. I nodded. "I love you. So much." She leaned in, kissing me deeply.

"I love you too." I spoke against her lips before pulling her into my chest. "So, is that a yes?" I muttered into her hair.

"It's definitely a yes."

————

@ShipsButMakeItGayyyyy
I just want to know what's happening w camila and y/n bc no one has heard from them
            @camren_cabello
            i think they're ready to announce the break up and that's why they're silent
            @ShipsButMakeItGay
             there's no way they broke up i refuse
            @camren_cabello
            maybe they just have to make it look like it ¯\__()__/¯

@Y/N_Official
ik i've been offline for awhile but here's something i've been working on. out everywhere at midnight ✨♥️

           @camilaxxxkarla           SO YOURE TELLING ME THEYRE SILENT THEN Y/N RELEASES MUSIC TITLED "THE END" WHAT THE FUCK           @Camila_CabelloPeople will use you just for self gain

@camilaxxxkarla
SO YOURE TELLING ME THEYRE SILENT THEN Y/N RELEASES MUSIC TITLED "THE END" WHAT THE FUCK

@Camila_Cabello
People will use you just for self gain. Don't let anyone tell you who you are
@harryscherrypie
girl we all know you type in all lowercase tf is this

@Camila_Cabello
i love you guys♥️✨
@cam_y/n_bello
the same emojis i—GOODNIGHT MOON

@Y/N_Official

————

"Is it bad that I'm very amused by this?" I asked Camila who was currently laying on my chest.

"I am too. I still feel bad, though." She replied, continuing to read my tweets. "Just wait till your emo EP drops." She laughed, placing a soft kiss on my collar bone.

————
(a/n): it's short but enjoy

i got help on the cover from @FloralNightSky. thanks bby💗

go check out my rewritten version of Getaway Car. i'm really happy with how it's coming out ♥️

also, here's the track list for the ep. i'll add the artists too for those interested

1. everything i didn't say (5sos)
2. shouldn't have said it (julia michael's)
3. san francisco (niall horan)
4. the most (miley cyrus)
5. in too deep (why don't we)
6. gravity (eden)