chapter forty-seven

this isn't proofread and i'm exhausted so.....yeah good luck

The Changes Tour had started about a month ago and Y/N and Camila were finally getting used to their time on the road. It started off a little awkward as neither really knew how to navigate everything.

Y/N's team had gotten them their own bus so they'd have privacy. It was also so they could tell all the gossip sites that 'Y/N L/N and Camila Cabello Request Their Own Tour Bus for Some Alone Time on the Road!'

 It was also so they could tell all the gossip sites that 'Y/N L/N and Camila Cabello Request Their Own Tour Bus for Some Alone Time on the Road!'

The first night, Y/N had found Camila getting the couch ready for herself. She hesitated but eventually told her to just sleep with her in the back where there was a full memory foam mattress. She insisted, saying that the couch was "uncomfortable". Camila agreed rather quickly but soon they both found out that it's much harder to sleep next to each other and be unable to touch, than it would be to sleep in different beds on the same bus.

That was just one of the hardships they found while on the road. Both found themselves thanking this PR arrangement for giving them the opportunity to show each other affection. Even if it was just for show, they could pretend it wasn't and act as they wished, being able to justify it with the contract.

Everyday was essentially the same, they would wake up, visit some fans waiting outside the bus, go to sound check, attend the meet and greet followed by the Q&A, then perform. After this, they'd usually retire back to the bus unless time allowed for something else...or they were needed for a stunt.

"Alright, hit me with all your questions!" Y/N yelled out to the small room filled with fans. She was sitting on a makeshift stage, looking out at their faces. "You, with the pink coat." She pointed.

"Hi, uh...what's your favorite song off of Changes?" She shyly asked.

"Hmm..." Y/N thought for a few seconds, trying to come up with an answer. "You'd think it would be like Black and White or something but honestly, I think No Shame is my favorite. I feel like it shows a different side to what a relationship is like. People usually right the cute and lovey songs about their significant other, but No Shame shows that more vulnerable side. The side that says 'I love you so much that even if this isn't a forever thing, I'll stick around till you're done with me.' It's that feeling that you're not enough but you want to be, so you stick around with no shame..." Y/N paused for comedic effect, giving everyone a wide smile. "...for as long as you can." The room for insanely quiet, everyone processing what Y/N just said. "Well...moving on." She chuckled. "In the jean jacket, in the back."

"Is there any songs that you wrote that didn't make it onto the album?"

"A lot." Y/N laughed. "There was one that came the closest to being on the album. It was called Shouldn't Have Said It." The crowd all gave out an synchronized 'Oooo' noise, wiggling their eyebrows at the obvious connection. "I took it off for that exact reason." Y/N pointed out to everyone in the crowd. "It would be more talked about for that reason than for the lyrics and meaning." Y/N pointed to someone up front to ask the next question.