chapter forty-eight

"You sure about this?" Y/N asked as she walked hand-in-hand with Camila into Bang Bang Tattoo Studio.

"I think so." Camila laughed. "No, yeah, I am." She nodded decidedly. "I've been wanting a tattoo for awhile."

The two had some time to themselves in New York City. Well, along with the cameras following them. For now, they were left alone but lunch and shopping was spent with cameras constantly shuttering and flashing.

"Hey, guys! I'm glad you made it." Keith, better known as Bang Bang himself, greeted. "This is what I came up with for what you wanted. Is this that simple kinda vibe you wanted?" He asked, placing two sketches down in front of them.

Camila smiled widely and nodded. "Those are perfect."

"Alright, cool! Come on over here." He led the two of him to his tattoo station and put his gloves on. "So where did you want them?"

"I was thinking the person one here," She pointed to the space on the bottom of her upper arm, just before the crease on the inside of her elbow. "And the rose right here," She now pointed to her inside of her forearm on the opposite side. Keith nodded and placed the stencils on before double checking with the spacing. "I love it." Camila looked over at Y/N to show her.

"It looks great." She smiled. Camila took a seat on the long chair and Y/N pulled a stool over to the other side of where Keith sat. "Can I sit here?"

"Yeah, that's cool." He replied, getting the ink ready. "Just black ink, yeah?"

"Yeah." She nodded as she stared down at the stencils. "I'm nervous." Camila laughed. "You promise it doesn't hurt that bad?" She asked Y/N.

"I don't have any yet so...I can't promise anything."

"The places you're getting them shouldn't be too bad, depending on your pain tolerance." Keith jumped in. "Your inner elbow maybe a little but not bad. Ready?" He asked.

Camila blindly reached over and grabbed Y/N's hand. "Yeah."

"Alright, here we go." The tattoo gun turned on and began buzzing as he lowered it to her skin.

"Oh..." Camila thought for a little. "It's...different than what I expected."

"Good different or bad different?" Y/N asked, her thumb softly stroking the outside of Camila's hand.

"Uh...different." Camila laughed. "It doesn't hurt that much though."

The tattooing process took about thirty minutes in total since both her pieces were fairly simple. When they were done, Camila stood up to look in the mirror. "Oh my God! These are so amazing!" She exclaimed. "Babe, look!" Camila spun around to show Y/N her new ink.

pretend this is on the inside instead

————

————

"You know what's funny?" Camila mused, staring down at her bandaged arms as they walked down the street. Y/N hummed in response, looking over at her. "The idea of forever literally terrifies me yet, here I am with two tattoos that will never go away."

"I think it's different when you get to choose your forever. When it's not pushed on you." Camila bit her lip as she thought about what Y/N said. Was that directed at her? Forever being pushed on her? Was Camila that forced forever? She wasn't sure, so she didn't respond.

————
(a/n): ya this is rlly short but i'm gonna do a double update today so the next chapter will be up sometime today.
it wouldn't have flowed right if i didn't end the chapter here lmao

i hope you guys liked it :)

don't forget to vote
thanks for reading❤️