chapter twenty

"I'm so nervous." Camila took a shaky breath as she fell back onto the bed. Her two new songs were coming out at midnight tonight. "I feel like I'm gonna pass out."

"Cami, they're gonna love them. It's been a while since you released a solo from yourself. Not a feature or something." I tried to reassure her. She sat up and looked at me, chewing her bottom lip with earnest. "Alright, lay back."

"Are you gonna have me go somewhere peaceful?" She asked with a short laugh, laying back down on the bed.

"In a way." I knelt in front of her, my hands coming up to pull at the elastic band on her sleep shorts. "Lift." Camila looked down at me and lifted her hips so I could rid her of her shorts and underwear. She smirked at me as I lifted her legs, hooking them over my shoulders. "Okay?" I asked her, making sure she was okay with my plan.

🔥🔥🔥🔥

"Oh, fuck yes." She laughed. I kissed up and down her inner thighs, my hands massaging them as I went.

Finally, I brought my hands up to her center, spreading her folds. "You're so wet already." I marveled.

"Are you gonna leave me like this or do something?" She asked with attitude. I rolled my eyes but nevertheless, I ducked my head and captured her clit between my lips. Camila shook above me as I sucked on the small bud, using my tongue to flick at it as I went. "Jesus Christ." I smirked, releasing her clit and moving down to circle my tongue around her hole before slowly inserting it. "Fuck..." Camila grabbed my hair, holding tightly. I moaned as she pulled almost painfully, sending vibrations to her center. My fingers came up to play with her clit as my tongue continued its work inside her. "I'm close, baby." I sped up my movements on her clit and withdrawing my tongue from her only to replace them with my fingers. I curled them upwards before taking her clit into my mouth yet again. Camila screamed as her back arched. She clenched rhythmically around my fingers as she came, her clit throbbing inside my mouth.

"Better now?" I asked as I pulled away, rubbing her thighs soothingly. Camila nodded wordlessly as I went back to clean up some of the mess. I slid my tongue up and down her folds, careful to avoid her sensitive clit in the process.

Eventually, I got carried away, my tongue's movements becoming a little more than just light swipes. I pulled away, knowing she was sensitive right now. "No, no, wait. I'm gonna cum again, don't stop." She grabbed my head, pulling me back down towards her center. I smirked, but continued my movements until Camila was shaking yet again, moaning my name softly.

I crawled up beside her, kissing her forehead. Without me expecting it, Camila sprung up, rolling over and on top of me, her thigh sliding between my legs. She began kissing my neck. "What are you doing?"

Camila pulled back, looking into my eyes. "Can I do something for you?" She asked softly, there was nothing in her voice to make her sound pushy or as though she was pressuring me.

I took a deep breath. "Okay." I whispered, kissing her deeply as she giggled. Camila moved down as I removed my pants and shirt.

Camila pressed her fingers against the apex of my thighs, over my underwear, rubbing softly. "Are you always this wet after going down on me?" She asked. I nodded, trying to control my breathing. "Now I almost feel bad for not doing anything for you. Your choice though." She shrugged before making sure I was comfortable and removing my underwear. I closed my eyes, not wanting to see her face as she took in all of me. "Hey," She reached up and grabbed my hand, gaining my attention. "You're beautiful." She told me before kissing my legs up to my center. I moaned, throwing my head back as she began.

Her hand held mine tightly, our fingers intertwined on the bed. "Camila, I'm..." My breath was shaky as I tried to hold on.

"Cum for me." She muttered against my clit, her fingers slowly pushing inside of me. "I want to taste you." Her last sentence pushed me over the edge, my back arching as I came. I silently screamed, as I squeezed her hand, experiencing what was easily my strongest orgasm. Camila came up, pulling me into her chest. "Are you okay?" She asked, cradling my head.

"Oh, fuck yes." I repeated her words from earlier, snuggling into her neck as I placed a soft kiss there.

"Shit!" Camila sat up, causing me to as well. "It's 12:15." I took out my phone, letting her log onto her twitter. "Wait...can you just like, read me some? My mom used to read me the ones that wouldn't hurt me." She laughed, embarrassed.

"Of course." I took her phone from her hands, kissing her softly. "Alright, so...we have the lovely camren shippers here." I joked.

"Of course. You should get used to that, they'll never die." She told me, laying her head on my stomach.

"Honestly, everyone loves them." I told her, running my hand through her hair. "People are tweeting you asking what they're about. Wait, what are they about?" I asked her.

Camila lifted her head. "Officially? Or what they're really about?" I told her both, and she smiled. "Officially, they are about me coming to terms with my sexuality as I meet this dashing young woman who changes my life." She spoke dramatically, making me laugh. "What they're really about is me coming to terms with my feelings for you as I was trying to work out my straining relationship with Lauren." Camila rested her chin on my stomach, looking up at me.

"I hate that you have to lie to everyone about why you wrote your songs." I sympathized.

"Eh, I've been doing it my whole career." She shrugged. "My goal is to write a tell-all when I'm like...on my death bed. And expose everything that's ever happened to me and my career." She laughed manically. "They can't fire me then."

"You should just work as an independent artist. It's so much better." I told her.

"Well, I have a contract still in place for another album, so that won't work." She said, crawling up to rest her head on my chest.

"After the contract is up, we can both be independent artists, working from my home studio." I suggested, kissing her head.

"That's like three-ish years away." Camila informed me. I nodded, smiling. "In three years I better be pregnant." She pointed an accusatory finger at me.

"Woah! What? You're only twenty two!" I laughed.

"Yes, and in three years I'll be twenty five. Perfect child time." She smiled innocently. "Do you not want kids?"

"I do. At some point. You want kids? With me?" I asked her.

Camila blushed, biting her cheek. "Maybe...I don't know, I've thought about it, yeah. I just like...I don't know. We've only known each other for five months so..."

"Camila," I interrupted her before she gave herself a stroke. "If I'm being honest, I've pictured a family with you too. Even though that's probably insane. But I have a feeling you're not going anywhere. I'll be damned if I let you get away."

Camila smiled, leaning up to kiss me. "Wanna know what else is crazy?" She asked, her smile widening. "I love you." She spoke so simply, as if she didn't just drop the three most important words on me.

"Well, that's good." I said lamely. Camila's smile died down, sadness creeping into her eyes. I decided to put her out of her misery, "I love you too, Cami." I watched as she visibly relaxed. "Did you think I didn't?"

"Well when you reply with 'well, that's good' a girl's gonna wonder." She exclaimed, smacking my arm. "You're so lucky I love you." She kissed me softly, before I turned us over, snuggling into her chest. "You are such a big baby." Camila laughed, kissing my head.

"And you love it." I told her. "I love you, Camila."

"I love you too."

————
(a/n): damn look at me with all these updates 😝

i promise that it won't always be smooth sailing like it is now lol

how do you guys like it so far? is there something you wanna see happen?

don't forget to vote!
thanks for reading ❤️