💕Fighting or flirting? (Bakugo)

Today was your first day in highschool. Though, you were quite worried. Mainly because you transferred into UA in the middle of the year due to... an incident. Really the government just wanted to keep a closer eye on you. What better to do that then send you to a prestigious highschool for heros? It's not like you didn't have the quirk to do it. You were basically living your best Earth bender dreams. Of course Avatar the Last Airbender being a huge part of your life, being you and one of the characters, Toph, had similar 'powers'.

"Alright everyone settle down." You heard the instructor call out. On first impression of him he looked rather tired and worn out from the years of teaching and heroing, but that really only made your respect from him much more higher. "As you all know we have a new student today. I want you all to be as trouble less as possible." He continued and this only made you smirk a bit as you tried to hold back some laughter. You could tell he was going to make you laugh allot. "Come on in Y/n and introduce yourself." Aizawa called out to you.

Slowly you opened the door to reveal yourself hearing a few gasps and whispers as you entered the room. "Yo, I'm Y/n L/n. Nice to meet all of you." You said giving them all a lazy smile and you ran your fingers through your hair. Your eyes taking note of all the characters in the classroom. They all were very... pretty. That was until your eyes landed on an ash blonde with red eyes. Whom seemed to be sizing you up, but you wouldn't let that intimidate you. You simply hardened your stare at him until his eyes met yours and his face flushed a bit and he looked away with a scoff.

Introductions finally passed after about million questions about your quirk and you found yourself sitting besides the said ash blond. Class was almost over and the class had started up in a chatter as they packed their bags. You, on the other hand, flipped the pencil between your fingers as you looked over to the ash blond only to find him glancing away from you. You could feel yourself growing irritated with him.

"Hey, do you have a staring problem or something?" You questioned without hesitation as you scowled at him.

"HUH? Who the hell are you talking to?" He questioned loudly as he looked back over to you. His eyebrows equally as furrowed and his arms crossed with frustration.

"Oh I dont know, the guy who's been stealing glances at me the whole fucking class. A picture lasts longer. Did you know that?" You spat back.

"I FUCKING KNOW THAT, DUMBASS!" He yelled slamming his hands down on the table. His face flustered with embarrassment as he glares at you. Though, you couldn't help but to find yourself smirking towards him. His flustered yet angry expression was actually quite amusing for you. "Did you know accusing people of staring at your ugly ass is rude?!" He barked loudly.

The class already looking towards the two of you in amusement. They had gotten used to Bakugo's outbreaks and you seemed to be handling it fairy well. Plus there wasn't really any stepping in with Bakugo.

You exhaled still smirking and stood up from your seat with your books in hand as you look back at the ash blond. "You always this cute or is today just an exception?" You teased him, causing him to fall completely silent. His face burning red with embarrassment and confusion. No one had ever really flirted or responded like that towards him before, so he wasn't really prepared for that. "Hm, I'll take that as a yes." You laughed amused at him. Teasing him would definitely be the highlight of your year in school here.

"Wow, I've never seen him so red before."

"It almost looks like you're hair Kirishima!" A another blond would say with a laugh as the stood by Bakugo's desk.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GET THE HELL AWAY FROM ME ALREADY!" He would yell out as he pushed his chair out from behind him causing it to fall to the floor and snap the green haired boy out from his notes.