💘Im sick, love me (Kirishima)

Pulling the mask behind your ears, you sneeze and groan. It just has to be that time of the year, doesn't it? Flu season, possibly one of the worst times ever. Somehow, someway, you always end up catching it. Every. Damn. Year.
ANYWAYS, it was early morning and you walk to class 1-A. The frigid morning wind licking against your legs, causing you to shiver. 'Why did they make me wear a skirt again? Shit, it's cold,' you think and enter the school building. Swarms of students chat in the halls, wanting to get out of the cold. You run your hands together for warmth as you maneuver through the crowd to get to your classroom, before the bell rings. Seeing the tall doorway come into view you smile, but sneeze and letting out a groan. You pull the door open and walk in feeling dizzy and tired.
"Y/n- oh y/n..." your eyes land on a worried Mina. Her pink skin dazzling as always. She raises and eyebrow and crosses her arms as you take a seat next to her. "Are you sick?" She asks and scoots away slightly, hoping you wouldn't notice. Kirishima looks back from the seat on the other side of you and frowns.
"Babe?" He asks, and tilts his head. Sighing you place your head down onto the desk.
"Yeah, but it's just a little flu." You mumble and cough into your elbow. Bakugo scoots his desk further up and turns around to face you, his eyebrows twitching.
"What'd the fuck you come to class for? Just to get the rest of us sick?!" He says with a look of disgust.
"Hey calm down, man." Kirishima says motioning with his hands. Your eyebrow twitches as you take in his already shitty attitude. Man, normally you can't even deal with his shit, so today is not the fucking day.
"Listen here you little shit. You think I'm going to miss class just because I got a little flu? No and to be completely honest with you, Bakuhoe, I'm tired of your shitty attitude. If I wanted you sick I would take the mask off and sneeze all over your fucking face, just to watch you cringe and squeal like a little bitch," you growl at him. The room falls silent, it even takes Bakugo a minute to process the fact that you just blew up on him. You were usually the type to sit back and ignore his nasty comments or just ignore people in general. You never really got pissed or lost your temper, so this defiantly took everyone by surprise.
"Wha-? WHAT'D YOU SAY TO ME!?" Bakugo yells and activates his quirk, causing small explosions to come out of his palm.
"You heard me, firecracker!" You yell and activate your own quirk, called full counter. Your quirk allows you to take the blow of someones quirk and to send it back to them with twice as much power. Kirishima grabs your hand and pulls you behind him protectively.
"Leave her alone, Bakugo. It isn't manly to fight with a sick person," he argues and squeezes your hand. Your anger slips away as he does this and you lean onto his back.
"Tch, whatever shitty hair." Bakugo turns back around and sits in his chair with his usual scowl.
"I can't believe you just blew up on him," Kaminari says as Mina gives you a thumbs up. You shrug and snuggle into Kirishima's back, causing his face to heat up. He turns and wraps his arms around your tired figure.
"Babe, do you want me to take you to recovery girl?" He asks cradling you in his warm embrace. You shake your head, 'no,' and snuggle into him.
"No, this is fine," you mumble into the crook of his neck, causing a dorky smile to slither onto his lips.
"PDA is inappropriate. You should show these affections in a more private place. The classroom is not the time for this," Iida says and does a simple hand chop, causing you to glare up at him.
"Iida, I think we should just leave them alone," Izuku mumbles tugging at his friends sleeve.

After class

You walk hand in hand with Kirishima, back to the dorms. He promised to take care of you for the night. He had gotten some medicine from Recovery Girl and made sure he had everything he needed. He wants you to feel like a royalty. You push open your dorm door and sneeze into your elbow. "Dorm sweet dorm," you groan and pull your shoes off and sling your bag down onto the floor. Kirishima smiles at this and lets go of your hand, so you can move about freely. He shuts the door behind him and places the medicine on the table. "Kiri, um... Can you turn around so I can change?" You ask feeling your face flush a dark red. His eyes scan yours and he'd be lying if saying, 'Here let me help,' wasn't tempting.
"S-sure!" He says and turns to face the door as you pull on sweats and one of his old T-shirts. His fingers twitch and his eyes bore into the door, waiting for you to finish.
"Ok, I'm done," you say and pull the mask off of your face and sit on your bed. He turns to face you and smiles.
"Is that my old shirt?" He asks and raises and eyebrow. You blush and smile.
"Maybe," you look away from him as his eyes rake over your form.
"Well, hell it looks better on you anyways." He says and sits on the bed next to you. He presses his hands to your cheeks and forehead. "Jeez you're burning up." He pulls back the cover and tucks you in. "I'll be right back," he says and stands from the bed and heads to the door.
"Wait! Where are you going?" You whine and reach your hand out to his. His heart melts at your puppy eyes and he smiles.
"I'm going to get you something to drink, so you can take this medicine." You frown, but nod as he leaves the room. His heart beat widely in his chest. Just seeing you in his tee shirt was enough to make him drool, but the way he felt like you depended on him made him feel strong and needed.
He grabs a water from the fridge and heads back to your room, only to see that you've already begun to doze off. "Y/n, don't fall asleep yet." Your eyes open slowly and you see his crimson hair and eyes, causing you to smile widely.
"Kiri, your back." You say and reach out for him and smile. He smiles back and takes out two medicine capules for you to take.
"Take these, babe. They'll make you feel better." He says and places the capsules in your hand. Your eyebrows furrow together, but you take them never the less. You snuggle into your warm covers and look up to Kirishima with a faint smile and soft eyes. He gulps and tries his best to remember how to breathe, but it's just so hard whenever you constantly take his breath away.
"Love me Kiri," you whine and hold you hand out to him. He chuckles and lays besides you. He grabs your hand kissing the inside of it to the back of it, causing you to shiver. Then he wraps an arm around your waist pulling you to him, so you can snuggle into his chest.
Doing exactly just that, you sneeze and groan. Man, this flu sucks, but using it to get alone time with Kirishima was awesome! "Thank you," you mumble into his chest, feeling your eye lids get heavy. He smiles and kisses your forehead.
"For what? A man knows when to take care of his partner," he says, causing you to smile and shake your head.
"I truly love you," you say and close your eyes feeling yourself drift off in his arms. He smiles brightly and holds you closer.
"I truly love you too," he says as you begin to snore softly.