💘Blind Date (Kaminari)

"Y/n, honestly. You need to find a man! You've been single ever since freaking elementary school!"

   "Well I'm not like you, sorry..."

  "Don't be. Not everyone can be like me. Therefore, let me set you up on a blind date!"

   "What-? Mina no."

  "Wouldn't it be nice to finally hold someones hand and have someone you can put all your romantic feeling toward-THAT'S NOT A FICTIONAL CHARACTER!"

   "I guess..."

   "So please let me do this~!"

   "Oh my... Fine, but please don't pick some dumbass guy that I won't be interested in."

   "What if he is a dumbass guy, that you would be interested in?"

  "..."

   "I'll take that as a yes!"

    So here you sit in front of your mirror as you get dressed up and looking positively cute for some guy you don't even know.  "What if he thinks I'm... ugly." You ask Mina and Momo as you stare into mirror. 

   "Why would he think that? You're beautiful." Momo says and smiles as she continued to fix up your hair. Your face flushes a bright pink still not used to the compliments of your friends.  Sure it's been a couple months since you first met some of them. Such as Momo and Ururaka, but you've known Mina since you were 5 years old and can't get used to their up lifting comments.

  "Yeah,  honestly Y/n. You've probably never looked so stunning in your life.  I might steal you from your date." She teases and pokes your sides,  causing you to laugh. 

  " Speaking of my date... WHO IS HE!?" Mina makes a zipping motion with her fingers in front of her mouth. "Your such a pain." You mumble and watch as she smiles at you through the mirror. 

   "What's the point of it being on a blind date if you know who it is? Plus you know how to identify him. He'll be holding some (F/F)s in his hands. You whine and lean forward.

  "Im still doing your hair, you know?" Momo says, causing you to sit back up quickly. 

   "R-right, sorry. "

   After you finished getting ready you look in the mirror and raise an eyebrow. 'Who the fuck is this?' You question and fix your scarf up. Then head to the park to meet your date. The butterflies in your stomach began to get butterflies and you felt like you were going to be sick. The place wasn't that crowded, but it wasn't empty. Your eyes scan the crowd for those (F/F) and you spotted them turned away from you. Your eyebrows furrow together seeing blonde hair and the closer you got the more you realized who it was. 'DAMN YOU MINA!' You scream and almost walk away. Mina would set you up with Kaminari. The boy's non stop flirting in class drove you away. Even if it wasn't towards you, it made you cringe.

   "Just give him a chance, Y/n. You promised!"

    Mine's voice echos through your head as you force your legs to continue towards the blonde. You tap on his shoulder and watch as he spins around quickly. Once his eyes land on you they widen in shock and he opens his mouth to speak, but stays silent looking at you.

   "Kaminari, turns out you're my blind date." You force a smile as his eyes snap back up to your face. A tiny blush spreads its way across his features and he smiles.