💕Annoying Katsuki Bakugo

You quickly grab your keys from your apartment building and head out the door. You are heading to your boyfriend's house. You guys had been dating since your second year in U.A. So what is that? 4 years? You knew that you want to spend your life with him, even if it's just long days of heroing to falling asleep in each other's arms at night.

     You skip down the pavement of his driveway with a happy go lucky feeling bubbling in your chest. "Today is the day!" You sing happily bringing your hand to his door to knock.

     "Today is the day," he mumbles under his breath as he hears your knocking. He looks around his freshly clean apartment and sighs. It had never looked so clean in his enterity of staying here. He quickly straightens out his plaid button up and opens the door for you.

    You exaim his attire and smile warmly. "A button up, huh? What's the occasion?" you hum and watch as his eyebrows twitch and a blush dusting lightly across his pale cheeks.

     "Shut up," he growls softly and shuts the door behind you. "I just wanted to look nice, okay?" He growls and walks you over to the couch. "Want something to drink?"

    "Sorry sorry. I'm just suprised you're not in a Tee thats all." You laugh and cross your arms. "Yeah, I can go for some water." He nods and walks off to the kitchen. You hum to yourself as you plop down, wondering why you were getting such special treatment. I mean it wasn't all that strange for him to spoil you, but he is just being all to nice, he's dressed up, AND his house is clean. His house is, dead ass, never clean.

     "Here." You look up at said ash-blonde as he breaks you from your thoughts.

     "Oh thanks," you reply and take the glass from his hands. He sits down next to you and picks up the television remote.

     "Netflix?"

     "As if you had to ask," you laugh and watch as his lips tug into a content smile. It warmed your heart much like how the sun warms the sky with hues of oranges and reds, before setting on the horizon. You can't help, but to smile widely as he clicks through the movies/series trying to find your favorite one.

    "You're staring," he says bluntly, causing a blush too spread across your (Skin tone/s/t) features. You glance down at your lap, laughing softly.

     "Sorry, it's just that you're so damn cute. It's not fair," you say and look back up, to see his crinsom eyes focusing onto the TV a small blush dusting his cheeks.

     "I'm not cute. You're cute, damn nerd." He mutters and click on a show. You glance at the TV before shifting to sit on your knees and pushing your fingers through his hair.

    "So soft," you mutter and massage his scalp. His eyes flutter in relaxation, but they quickly harden and he growls.

     "Stop it," he says and crosses his arms. "I'm trying to watch this. It's your favorite show." He says and turns it up. You sigh and wrap your arms around his shoulders and nuzzle into his neck.

     "So comfortable," you mutter on his skin, causing a shiver to run down his spine.

    "Baaaaaabe," he whines and grabs your hands. "Stop." His voice escapes his lips in an aggervated tone and you just nuzzle further into his next.

     "But I love you," you say and look up yo him. His cheeks flush a dark red and he looks away quickly. It made you smile and laugh at how flustered he gets hearing you say it. You both started saying 'I love you,' around the end of the first year. So saying it is definitely nothing new. He just still turns all red and its fucking adorable.

    "I-I love you too," he says quitely and crosses his arms. You smirk and move yourself in his lap.

     "What? I couldn't hear you," you say and cup your hands on either side of his face, making him look at you.

   His face all hot and red; he yells, "I said I love you, damnit!" You laugh and kiss his lips softly, despite his flustered yelling. His body tenses and his hands slowly wrap around your waist, still unsure of all of this; even after all this time. He kisses you back and pulls your body closer to his, letting you melt into him and his kiss.

   Pulling away you laugh softly. "Katsuki, you're so cute when you're flustered." You hum and lean your head on his shoulder. He growls and wraps his arms around you as the show plays in the background.

    "There is a alternative reason I wanted you here tonight," he says softly and you pull up from his shoulder with a smile.

     "Yeah? And what is that?" You hum and stare into his crinsom red eyes. They scan yours and he places a hand on your face nervously.

     "Well, we've been dating for a while and I-well..." He cuts his eyes away from you and clears his throat. "Uh-"

     "Yes!" You cheer and watch his eyes widen in suprise. Then they narrow in annoyance. 

     "You don't even know what I was going to say." You laugh at him as he scowls at your rather rash and unthought through words. "I could've asked you to go murder someone for me." You continue to laugh, but you lay a kiss on his lips and wrap your arms around his neck. He sighs and lays his head on the top of yours when the kiss breaks.

    "As long as I'm with you I'd be alright." His cheeks flush a light pink and he chuckles softly. You nuzzle into his chest feeling flustered at your own words. "It's true!"

    "Yeah, yeah whatever," he says with a smile and cups your cheeks. "I guess, I'll have a mover collect your belongings and bring them here." Your eyes widen and you pull away.

    "W-what?" You ask with a shocked expression. Bakugo laughs and kisses your cheek.

   "You already agreed, so there is no going back." He coes and pecks your lips with a very uncharacteristic smile playing across his lips. You smile and laugh.

    "I would never back out," you hum and play your lips against his in a passionate kiss. "I love you."

   "I love you too."