💘You're my Idol (Yamada)

Your fingers wrap nervously against the portable microphone as you walk through the UA campus. It was crowded with all kinds of people. Adults, kids, and teenagers. You wore a plain disguise, nothing complicated. Colored eyecontact and glasses. Your hair had been tucked away in a low, loose, and messy pony tail. You didn't need anyone to recognise you just yet. You're an Idol hero here to preform at the sports festival, during 'half time.'  The thing is you aren't just any Idol Hero, you are the second most popular, making your fan base particularly huge. Therefore it is very crucial to keep your identity hidden until the time is right.

     Feeling someone bump your shoulder you look up and see Pro-hero Present Mic. You could feel your heart flutter and squeeze in your chest. What? Idols are allowed to have crushes too. You had never met the man before just now and had never even had his eyes laid apon you like there are now. "Sorry about that listener!" He says. His wide grin exceeding your expectations. The dark haired male besides him looked at you. His eyes squinting and focusing in on you. Feeling yourself break into a nervous sweat, you bow to them and run as fast as you can away from them.

  "That was close!" You mentally scream, knowing the other hero had almost found you out. That would not have been good. Not good at all.

    "You know that was (Y/I/N)/(YOUR idol name) right?" The dark haired male yawns as he looks tiredly to the path in front of him. He knew Hizashi was a huge fan and was suprised  that he didn't recognize them. I mean they even held a microphone in her hands.

  "WHAT?!" The loud blonde exclaims, as he turns to find you. Though it was too late you had already been lost within the colorful seas of people and things. He looks back to Aizawa. "Why didn't you tell me earlier?" He pouts and looks to the male. Aizawa shrugs. 

    "I figured you knew." He says before looking at at Hizashi. "But when I didn't the star struck expression  written across your face I knew you didn't" Aizawa concludes and continues walking to the place they were stationed to comintate the Spots Festival. Hizashi trailing behind him, an obvious pout written across his pale features.

     You, yourself where sitting in your dressing room getting ready, letting people style your hair and do your make up. It was alot, you thought. Expecially when all you cared about was the performance of your voice. You didn't have a voice quirk, you were just naturally talented and that's what drove all your fans to you. You had become the symbol that you didn't need a fancy quirk to become something special and it made everyone love you. Matter of fact , you don't even have a quirk. 'The Quirkless Idol Hero.' At least thats what they called you. I basically screamed "HEY IM QUIRKLESS, LOVE ME!"

   You sigh looking into the mirror as your stylist did up your hair. "Niah, do you think I'm just popular, because I'm quirkless?" You ask looking at yourself. Niah's eyebrows furrowed and she begun to laugh.

    "Why would you think that?" A hint of her African accent poking through her voice. Niah had been your stylist for years and was basically your best friend.

   You sigh, "Well- I don't know." You says frustrated and pinch the bridge of your nose. It was a habit you had made when you gotten stressed or aggervated.

   "Don't touch your face you'll ruin your pretty make up!" She says and snacks your hand playfully. "I bet you're just worried, because Mic is here." She raises an eyebrow teasingly, causing your face to heat to immeasurable levels. She smirks knowing she was right. "Look, I'm sure he is just as nervous as you are. I've heard through social media that he is a big fan~"

  "Don't tease me!" You whine and cross your arms. She laughs to herself and shakes her head. She pulls her phone from her pocket and begins tapping away.