💘Heart no! (Bakugo Katsuki)

(f/f) > favorite flower

   Most of the guys were gathered in the common room talking about girls, expecially Kaminari and Mienta.  (someone comment the right way to spell his name) Kirishmia's face flushes a light pink at something the two had said and he laughs. "Yeah, well how does somone confess their feelings to a girl in the first place?" He asks, sending the boys into an uproar of suggestions.
    Unlike the rest of those nerds, Bakugo wasn't paying any mind to the conversation they were having. He was just walking to the dorm fridge to get something to drink, to quench his thirst from his muscle tearing workout.
     "Oh please, that isn't how you confess to a girl at all!" Your voice breaks through the crowd of sausage and they all fall silent. Bakugo's interest was taken immeaditly. He hates to admit it, but he might, possibly, have maybe just a smidge of a crush on you. It pisses him off to maximum capacity, but he can't help the boys falling silent making the conversation much clearer so he can pay attention to it, now can he?
      "Then tell us 'oh wise one'," Kaminari goofs. A laugh escaping your lips, melting Bakugo's heart all over again.
    "Well for starters, you can drop settle hints." You nod and place a finger on your chin. "Be nice to them, make them laugh, and just be a good guy. Eventually, they'll fall for you." Y/n shrugs and then a smirk crawls onto their lips. "Then one day when she is least expecting it, give her a flower or some candy with a heart felt talk; showing her you really care for her," you state with a wide smile as Kaminari takes notes and sends you a flirty wink.
      "Mind if I test it out on you?" He asks tilting his head to the side. A light blush spreading across your features and you cross your arms.
    "Yeah, I want to try it out on you to Y/n~" shivers run down your spine as the purple grape, attempts to flirt with you.
    "W-well I-I-" You stutter trying too remove yourself with out sounding like an ass. You only ment to be helpful not be creeped out.
   "Can't you see you're making her uncomfortable, stupid extras," Katsuki mumbles suddenly entering the conversation. Your eyes perk up to your saviour and you smile weakly. Your self proclaimed high school sweet heart, just saved your butt yet again. God, you could stare at him all day long. Sure, he can be a fucktard, but he can also be sweet... When he wants too.
     "I'm sorry Y/n! I didn't mean too," Kaminari says, sweat beading down his back. You laugh feeling embarrassed and scratch the back of your neck.
     "I-its F-fi!" You get cut off by Katsuki's hand gripping onto your wrist pulling you away from the group. You let him drag you, not really sure what to do in this situation. It's not every day he wants to talk, better yet hang out with you. To your understanding he can barely tolerate you. Unknow to you, he can't tolerate you-well more accurately. He can't tolerate his feelings towards you. It freaks him out, expecially whenever he is in class. Somehow his gaze always ends up fixated onto you. He hates it! He didn't come to the best school for romance, he came to learn how to be better then he already is.

    He stops abruptly, causing you to ram into his back and stumble back a bit, before catching your balance. "I don't want you talking to Kaminari or that weird fucking grape," he states bluntly, causing your face to heat up.
    "W-why?" You question, feeling the need to know bubble up inside you. Of course, you weren't going to stay away from the blond transformer box, but you still want to hear his reasoning. His eyebrows knit together and he lets out a growl.
    "Because, they're perverts and I don't want to have to save your ass all the time!" He yells and cocks his head up in the air aggressively. Disappointment swells up in your chest and you look down to your feet. You couldn't help, but to want him to be jealous or something like that. You always have your hopes up when it comes to him. You know that it's stupid, because I mean come on. Its Bakugo Katsuki we're talking about here, you can't help it.
      You force a smile and look back up to his blank face, staring at you. "Got it, I'll try and be more careful," you mumble and turn around walking away from him. You want some alone time in your room. Maybe it'll help calm your nerves.
    Bakugo's eyebrows twitch as he watches you walk off, but he doesn't chase after you or call your name. He simply watches feeling his heart beat widely in his chest. That look on your face. He can't shake it out of his mind. You looked so disappointed. He wanted to beat the shit out if whoever caused you to feel that way, but how would he beat the shit out of himself? He sighs and punches the wall feeling his knuckles tingle with pain. "Stupid..." he mumbles to himself before walking away.

      Time skip [(brought to you by laziness) its a real problem]

       It's been about a week since the incident with Katsuki and since then, he has been suprisingly nice. He hasn't called you an extra,  bitch, or a cow. It shocked you at first, but then you melted inside even more. Maybe he did like you after all?
     Currently, you trail back to the dorms from your classes. They have been getting more and more tiring as the days pass. This hero work is really exhausting. So much so, that you denied going to shop with your fellow dorm mates. Everyone was going, even Bakugo Katsuki. Usually that would be enough to get you off your ass, but hell your whole body was aching and the last thing you wanted to do was go walk around some more. Instead you headed towards the showers and such to clean up and relax.

      Meanwhile, Katsuki's eyes sweep the group looking for you, but to come up empty. "Weird," he mumbles to himself and tucks his hands inti his front pockets.
     "She's staying at the dorms," Kirishima says walking besides the hot head. Katsuki's face flushes a light red and his arms cross.
     "What are you talking about?" He asks with a growl; playing stupid. Kirishima smirks and rolls his eyes.
     "Bakugo, you can't fool me, man. I know you were looking for Y/n, " he states quitely wiggling his eyebrows at him.
    "Was not! Even if I was, why do you care!?" He yells earning a few weird glances from strangers as they finally make it to the mall.
     "Because I want the best for my best friend! Plus you two are perfect for each other," Kirishima holds up his thumb and smiles cheekily at him.
     Looking away and shaking his head, Katsuki mumbles "whatever," before he speeds ahead of the red head. He quickly ducks into a random shop to get away from the conversation and collect his thoughts. He sighs and looks around at the shop items. He almost laughed at the irony before him. Flowers are everywhere; littering the shelves, counter tops, and growing out of pots and vases. His eyes scan each and every flower, giving a few of them a sniff. Then he stumbles apon a (f/f). He picks it up and breathes it in, filling his nose with its scent and taking in its beauty with his crimson orbs. Your image pops into his head and he bites his lip. He glances around, looking for any classmates. Once the coast was clear he bought the flower and a vase to put it in. Hidden the the large paper brown bag he carries it around the rest of the trip.
    The next morning was a weekend, so mostly everyone slept in. Expect Bakugo Katsuki. He had barely slept a wink last night. His nerves completely wrecked him, keeping him tossing and turning all night.
    Creeping through the empty hallways, he sneaks infront of your door careful not to wake anyone. He stares at your door for a minute wondering what the hell he is going to say. His head snaps back, getting the eerie feeling that someone is watching him. His eyes land on nothing in particular, so he sighs feeling stupid. "Here goes nothing," he mumbles and knocks on your door. He can hear a thud and you scrambling around, after saying something around the lines of, "fuck me gently with a chainsaw."
     Your door swings open to reveal you in your sleep attire and messy hair. Eyes widening and cheeks flushing you cover your face. "B-Bakugo! What are you doing here?" You say and peak between your fingers at the confused male.
      "What are you doing?" He asks, watching you attempt to cover yourself. Your face heats up and you exhale aggressively.
       "I asked you first." He looks down and sighs motioning towards the rather large paper bag in his hand. "What is it?" You ask, interiged at why he would pop up in the morning with a big ass paper bag.
    "I-I..." he exhales and looks away from you holding the bag out for you to take. You smile and raise an eyebrow at the stuttering male. "I just wanted to tell you that... I like you, you stupid nerd!" He yells as you pull out the (F/C) vase with your favorite flower poking out the top. Letting the paper bag fall to the floor, you smile widely and look up to him with tears pricking at the corners of your eyes and a face as red as Kirishima's hair. "Why are yo-"
    "I like you too, Bakugo." Your cheeks hurt from smiling so much, while a small tear runs down your cheek. His scowl fades away seeing your happy expression.
     "Well, don't cry about it." He mumbles and pulls you into a hug, careful not to crush the flower. A laugh escapes your lips and you snuggle into his chest. He closes his eyes, momentarily enjoying your scent and warmth.
    "Does this mean-?"
    "Yes, we're dating." He states cutting you off with a sly smirk playing across his lips.