💘Truth Serum? (Hizashi)

You stand infront of Present Mic's class preaching to them about the importance of proper grammar and speech, but they don't really seem to be listening. "Fine, be illiterate. I don't care! Ask me if I care." You say demand and walk back to your temporary desk.

    "Do you care?" Kaminari asks with his hand raised. You sigh and pull your feet up into the chair.

    "I do." You whine, causing a few students to crack up. You smile and shake your head. "Anyway, Mr. Yamada left these papers for you peeps to do as homework." You stand and place a small stack on the front desk of each row; getting them to pass the papers back. Only a few kids groaned, which you payed no mind too, because you really didn't care.

     The school bell ran soon after, causing the kids to get up and leave as you sit back down in his desk and filter through the notes he left behind for you. You open his drawer to put away some of the askew items he has on his desk top, when your eyes land on a small journal. 'No, mind your own damn business...' you think and continue to put away things, but like the stars to the night sky, your eyes find their way back to it. 'One look won't hurt, right?' You question and pick it up. You flip through to the book marked page and your heart hammers in your chest. Maybe, because you felt like somehow Hizashi was going to catch you peeking or because of what lays between the two pages.

    You pick up the small photo he was using as a reference and exaim it. It was you back when you all attended UA. You wondered when he took this picture, because you defiantly don't reminder posing for it. Matter of fact you weren't even looking at the camera. Confused you flip the photo around and read the scribbles on the back.

     "Y/n L/n, My self proclaimed High School sweet heart. - Hizashi Yamada ♡"

    Your cheeks flush a dark red and you quickly return the picture to its place in the book. He liked you back in highschool? What the hell!? You place a hand over your heart and exhale tying to calm down. "Y/n, you don't have to stay here any longer. You can go home."  Your eyes land on the messy, black haired male, who entered the room.

   "I-I know, I was just organizing some of his stuff." You say and look down to the much cleaner desk and sigh. "It's just so messy. How can he think with all this clutter?" You ask and stand up from the chair, picking up your bag. Shouta snorts and walks back out the door.

   "You don't have to baby him. He is an adult. He is responsible for the cleanliness of his desk." He responds annoyed and you nod.

   "Yeah, I know." You mutter and continue to walk to the exits. "Do you know his conditions? Are we able to visit him now?" You ask and stop at the exit of the school grounds. Shouta shrugs and continues to walk, leaving you to roll your eyes and walk to Hizashi's place. You need to see him and sort things out. How would you even bring this up? Geez, what a pain...in the heart! Aaaahhh!

   You stop infront of his door and swallow hard, before knocking. You stand there for a second not hearing anything. Sighing slightly relieved that no one answered you go to turn around, before the sound of the door opening stopped you. "Y/n?" You jump and turn to look at the straight haired blonde. You can feel your cheeks burning up at the sight of him with grey sweats and baggy grey shirt on.

    "Hizashi-hah-What are you doing here?" You question nervously and shrug your shoulders. He looks at you blankly for a second, before responding.

    "This is my house, Y/n." He pauses and scratches the back of his head. "I live here. You know that," he finishes, a look of confusion written across his beaut-NORMAL features. His normal features. Ahem...

    "Is it? Wow small world, heh." You say and nervously flop your arms to your sides. He places a hand to your forehead, causing you to blush harder.

   "Are you alright? You're acting weird." He says and hisses, feeling how hot your face his. "Holy- you're burning up! Come in and get something to drink!" He says and steps aside letting you in his home. You nervously walk in  into his tile floored kitchen. He hands you a bottle of water and watches as you down the whole thing rather quickly.

   "I came by to check up on you and to talk about a few things." You admit and straighten your hair with your fingers. "How are you doing after the villain hit you with their quirk?" You ask and tilt your head to the side.

     "Better now that you're here." He responds quickly, causing his face to heat up at his own words. You open your mouth shocked at his bluntness but nod.

   "What was that villains quirk anyway?" You ask and fiddle with the water bottle. Hizashi exhales, trying to control himself, but failing.

    "Their quirk makes it to were I have no choice, but to answer honestly to everything. That's why I'm hospital home-bound till the quirk wares off." He says and scowls at himself.  Your heart jumps at the opportunity strown out before you. Would it be considered taking advantage of his condition? Would he be mad at you later? Probably, but this is like a sign from heaven. If you believe in that, that is.

   "R-really? That's great, because I need to talk to you about somethings and I really need your honest opinion." You look up to him and can see him shift nervously on his feet. He nods and leans against the counter.

    "O-okay, shoot." He says and fiddles with a salt shaker on the counter. You briefly wondered why he needed a salt shaker, when you could tell he mostly eats take out and take out comes with small salt packets. Shaking the thought away you exhale and fiddle with your thumbs.

    "W-well, I was organizing the things on your desk and I-um- well, I ended up finding this journal..." You trail off and look up to him. His face was already turning a pink color, while his eyes stare down at you, making you feel like the center of everyone attention. Which you Don't like at all. You shift again and quickly advert your eyes from the blonde's. "I-I found a picture of me and I read what was on the back!" You blurt out and cover your face with you fingers, feeling rather embarrassed about the whole situation.

    "Y-you snooped through my stuff, found my old picture of you, and then came over to question me about it?" He asks. You sink into your body and nods slowly. He exhales through his nose and sits his head on his hand watching you. "Why?"

     "Because I wanted to know if you still like me..." You say softly and stare down at his counter tops, feeling stupid and hopeless. Why did you have to come over here out of impulse? It was so stupid and irrational. Why the hell do I sound like Aizawa?

    "Then ask me." Your head pops up to look at him. Your eyebrows knitting together in confusion.

    "What?"

   "I said ask me. You want the truth, don't you?" He smiles shyly at you, causing your cheeks to burn softly.

    "O-okay, I will." You gulp and hold the edge of your shirt for dear life. "Hizashi Yamada, do you still like me?" You question and can feel yourself shaking in your skin.

    "Of course I do," he says. His face burning a molten hot, as he stares at you with a wide smile across his features. You exhale, relieved and bite your lip.

    "Would it be to bold of me to ask for a kiss?" You chime and glance away from him as his chuckle fills the room.

    "Of course not," he mummurs and pushes off the counter, making his way over to you. You laugh still feeling rather embarrassed of this whole situation as he places his hands on your cheeks. You can't help but to stare into his beautiful green eyes and adore the way they squint when he smiles. You stand up on your tippy toes and close the distance between the two of you, feeling all giddy and childish. His lips taste like Chinese take out and soda pop. As you pull away, you can hear the smacking of your lips parting making your eyes flutter open.

    "Chinese take out?" You question, causing him to laugh and wrap his arms around your waist.

    "Of course," he hums, before pressing his lips to yours again.