💘You like Cats? (Shinsou)

You leave your home bright and early in the morning. You held your portable coffee mug in hand and began your walk to the animal shelter. You see, you volunteer to work there for time to time. This would be your first Sunday volunteering, because you like to relax on Sundays before you have to go back to U.A classes.
     You open the door to the shelter and set your coffee on the counter. "Suki, where is Tamayoki? I need to tell him I'm here." You say as Suki's head perks up to look at you. Her velvet eyes dazzle.
    "Y/n? You're volunteering today?" She asks and flips a pencil between her hands. You smile and nod. "Thats weird, but appreciated! Tamayoki is back in his office." She says and points down the corridor. Thanking her you take off down the hallway and knock on his door. The door opens to reveal someone you know. Your eyes meet those indigo ones and they widen.
     "Shinsou?" You question tilting your head to the side. He looks down at you with a blank look in his eyes. "Are you volunteering too?" You ask and motion towards the company hat he was wearing. A light blush dusts his cheeks.
    "Yeah, I am." He says simply and moves out of te way for you to enter. Tamayoki's eyes land in you and he is basically praising your name.
   "Oh thank the devine beings you and Shinsou showed up." He says and you sit down in front of his desk.
   "I'm going to get started," Shinsou says and leaves the room after a dismissing nod of Tamayoki.
    "Two of our workers called in sick today, I'm not sure how things will run today so I was extremely nervous. I actually thought about calling you, though I didn't because that woulf be a bit unprofessional. We just don't get enough workers here." He rambles and sighs. He winces and shakes his head. "Shoot, I forgot to tell you. I know you enjoy doing the cats, but I already told Shinsou he could do it. You'll have to help out with the dogs," he says. You poke out your bottom lip, but nod.
    "Of course whatever I can do to help," you say and grab your cap and place it over your head.  Your feline ears poking out the top of it. They twitch as you enter the dog's kennel room. They all bark widely and you shiver at their disorderly  demands. Your quick, Inhuman Intuition, lets you communicate with animals. Along with having their heightened senses, sharp claws, ears, and fangs. 
    After a long few hours of cleaning, feeding, watering, and petting the dogs you headed to the feline room. You loved the small, furry felines. You poke your head inside the door and see the room spotless and clean. None of the cats nor kittens complained. You spot Shinsou, standing by one of the cages scratching the ears of one of the black and yellow spotted cats. Involuntarily smiling, you push the door open all the way. "They like you," you say. His head smacks the top of the kennel and he groans. You laugh and walk up to him. "I didn't mean to scare you. Are you alright?" You ask placing a hand on his back; your ears twitching as the cats begin to stir. His steps back and rubs the back if his head.
    "It's fine," he says and stares down at you. It got awkwardly quite for a minute, before the cats began to meow at you. Your cheeks tint a bit pink at the things they were saying. Suddenly his hands place themselves on your ears, smoothing them out, between his thumb and index finger. Your face flushes and you want to pull away, but you can't. It just felt so nice, to have someone pet you. It is weird, you know, but it made you want to curl up in his lap and take a nap. Your eyes close for a second, before his hands pull away. "Sorry, I just really like cats," he says bluntly; looking down at your flustered cheeks. You smile shyly and your ears fall back with embarrassment.
    "N-no it's fine! It felt rather nice." You mumble the last part. Try to ignore one of your favorite cats picking on you. "I heard you moved to class 1-A," you say changing the subject as you reach in the cage and pet the black and yellow spotted cat.
    "Yeah, I did." He says and shrugs his shoulders watching you.
    "You liking it so far?" You ask and pick up the cat holding it in your arms. It nuzzles your chin, causing you to laugh softly. His breath catches in his throat as he watches you. He hated to admit it, but in General Studies he had a huge crush on you.  Hell, he still does, but he tries to busy himself so he can't think about it. "Shinsou?" He blinks acouple times, snapping himself out of his train of thought.
    "Oh, it's alright." He says and places his hand on the cats head petting it. You smile up at him and go to hand him the cat.
   "Our General Studies class misses you a whole lot." You say and open another kennel and pick up a black kitten with violet eyes. It always reminded you of Shinsou. It stay in the back away from the rest, quite, and observant. "I miss you." You look up to Shinsou and smile softly looking back down at the kitten. His cheeks begin to flush a light pink at your words. You specifically missed him? You two never really talked much, how could YOU miss HIM.
    "I think I want to get this one," you say and kiss the kitten's nose. "Its old enough now to be taken home." Your nails, begin to itch behind its ears causing it to pur and nuzzle into your chest.
    "What are you going to name it?" He asks and places the cat he was holding back in its kennel. You look up to Shinou's tired eyes and smile. Your cheeks flush and you look back down to the kitten.
    "It looks like a Hitoshi to me," you reply earning a small smile from the purple headed introvert. "I guess he kind of reminds me of you."
    "And you adopt it, because he reminds you of me?" He questions, watching your ear twitch and nuzzle the kitten. You laugh nervously and look up to him.
   "Is that a problem?" You ask with a smirk. He chuckles and shakes his head 'no.'
   "I'll just have to find one that reminds me of you." His eyes scan the room at every cat and kitten there. Your face flushes a dark red as he says this.