💖 Baby Shark (Kirishima)

You and the Bakusquad are chilling in your dorm room. The LED lights fading to it's different colors as all of you talked on and on about things none of you quite really understood, but hey it was fun to debate about.  Mina, Sero, and Kaminari having their own conversation as Bakugo and Jirou listened with questionable stares. They were probably wondering how they ended up in this group of people, but they both knew deep down inside that nether one of them really minded. They had gotten attached to the group over time.

   "Kirishima?" You ask softly as you notice the red head who wasn't listening and was instead, just playing with one of your shark plushies. It made you smile a bit, because he was the reason you had begun to collect them. You knew he loved sharks and to you he looked like a shark, so it was a win win.

  "Yeah, what's up?" He asked with a cheeky grin. His sharp teeth seeming to point out at you in the cutest of ways. It made you smile brighter at him, because you really did admire him in every way. It was almost unbearable for you to keep your feelings inside, so you didn't. You just let them show and to ANYONE else it was obvious you liked him. They way your eyes sparkled whenever you admired him or even the way your tone of voice picks up whenever he's around.

  "Nothing really. I just noticed you weren't paying attention is all." You said softly and raised an eyebrow at the red head, who just shrugged and played with the sharks fins.

  "It just wasn't my kind of conversation." He hummed and showed you the plushie. "Plus, isn't she cute?" He asked with round red eyes as he looked at you. His fascination with sharks making your body laugh a bit.

  "She is cute." You would say and gently take the plushie from Kirishima who didn't mind, because they were yours to begin with. "You know, you kind of look like her Kiri." You say and smile up at him.

  "Oh really?" He asks and blushes softly not realizing how he could match the cuteness of that plushie you were holding.

  "Yeah." You say and hold her up in front of you, so you could compare the two. "Pointy teeth, extremely manly, and a hard exterior, but soft interior." You say with a cheeky grin and kiss the top of the plushie's nose, wishing Kirishima would let you do the same to him.

  Kirishima chuckled at all the compliments as he tried his hardest not to get flustered, but failing miserably. "Y-you really looked into this didn't you?" He said watching as you pat the top of the sharks head, before moving to hand her back to him.

  "Well, the two just happen to be my favorite things." You say nonchalantly, watching as his face breaks out into a wild flush.

As the night progressed you all found yourselves, pressed against the wall and the side of your bed as you all sat stacked, watching a movie. You, Mina, Jirou, And Kirishima taking the bed as Bakugo, Sero, and Kaminari took the floor. 

  During the movie you found yourself getting a little tired, so you lean against Mina, who just wrapped her arm around your shoulders and leaned back onto you. You smiled cuddling your friend as the movie continued.

  Little did you know, Kirishima wanted you to cuddle him. All those things you had said to him really made his heart pump like crazy and he wasn't sure he knew what to do with that. Though he did know he wanted you leaned against him and not Mina.

   Silently the Male wrapped his arms around your shoulders over Mina's, catching her attention. She noticed the desperate look in her friends eyes and sighed a bit, unwrapping her arms from around you. You looked up to Kirishima as he pulled you back and onto him. Your eyes a bit heavy lidded from lack of sleep and you smiled.

  "Cuddle time." You said softly as you leaned back onto the male and snuggled into him with a content smile. 

   Kirishima could feel his heart melting at the sound of your sleepy self snuggling up against him. Your body was so warm it made him hold you alittle tighter. "Yeah, cuddle time." He said back softly, grinning down at you with eyes filled with admiration.

  "Shut the fuck up I'm trying to watch the movie." Bakugo would growl at the both of you, but you had already fallen asleep and Kirishima was too busy pushing askew hairs out of your face.