💘Save Meh (Bakugo)

"Standing there infront of the crowded students, my knees feel all weak. 'Where is Bakugo?' is all I can think.

Looking down from the smoke covered,forests night, I fight the tears threating to over ride.

'Please tell me he is safe. Please tell me he is fed,' is all that I wished for, knowing that he captured and possibly dead.

Feeling woozey and a bit dizzy I grab onto a wall and try not to throw up my breakfast at all."

    "Y/n are you alright?" Uraraka asks placing her hand in top of your head. Shutting your book quickly you look up to her with tear stained eyes, recalling the memories of that horrible night.
   "Y-yes, I was just thinking about somethings," you quickly stammer and fidget with your pencil, hoping she would drop the subject. Her eyebrows furrow slightly and you can tell she isn't buying it, but never-the-less she drops the subject.
    "You know, class ended about five minutes ago." Your ears perk up and your mouth hangs wide open. Have you been so concentrated on writing that you had not noticed. She chuckles at your suprise and looks over to a worried Deku and Iida. "You were so concentrated, we didn't want to interrupt," she says.
    "Yeah, we waited to see how long it would take for you to notice, but after five minutes I was getting a bit worried." Midoriya admits and smiles nervously. You shake your head and chuckle lightly, feeling bad that you made your friends worried.
    "I guess, I'm just a bit tired and got lost in thought." You say and begin packing your bag.
    "You know sleep is very important for adolescents and so is a proper education. You should really pay attention in class..." Iida's words begin to fade as your eyes rake over to his seat. No one was there and it made your legs shake. You always would get knawing anxiety whenever he went away. Not that you both spoke much or at all, but you felt emotionally attached to the ash blonde. It made you feel like shit whenever he was kidnapped.
     "Y/n?" The sound of your name made you perk up once again, looking back to your friends.
    "Yes." You blindly agreed to make it sound like you were listening.
    "Aah! This is great, you finally get to tell Bakugo how you feel!" Uraraka squeals, causing your face to heat up.
    "EEEEHHHHH!?" you yell and drop your bag.
    "I told you she wasn't listening," Midoriya laughs. You scowl and exhale picking up your belonging.
    "Don't do that to me!" You whine and grab your bags, leaving the group and the room in a wild dash.
     "You took it too far, Uraraka." Iida crosses his arms and pushes up his glasses. She frowns and watches your frame retreat down the hallway. Midoriya's eyes land on the spot in which you had been previously staring and he frowns, knowing that you still get anxiety over it.
   He remembers the day they all rescued Bakugo without permission, you were one of the first to agree with the private  mission. When the time came to save him you didn't run or hide.You just held on to Kirishima as he reached out for his friend. He saw the distant look in your eyes watching them grab hands, wishing you had the courage to become that close with the hot head. Though you never spoke it, he knew how you felt, because he too once had once been in the same ordeal.
    Your feet stomp lazily into the dorms as you scowl and wish you could just push away the teasing Uraraka done. Thinking and not paying attention, you entered the kitchen in hopes of grabbing a quick snack before hitting showers. You bump into something solid and loose your balance, you stumble back and grab a hold of the counter. You bowed and look down to you feet, hoping not to have offended anyone. "I-I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to bump into you!" You say quickly only to hear a 'tch.' Wait, only one person in class 1-A makes that distinct sound. Your eyes slowly trail up to the crinsom ones, boring down into you.
    "Watch where you're going. I might not be so nice next time," he says and grips onto his water bottle, walking away. Your heart jumps up into your throat seeing that his eyes even focused onto you. Even if it were for a split second, a wild blush broke out across your face and you burry your face into your hands.
    'What the crap Y/n!?' You mentally scold yourself and run to your room not even thinking about the snack anymore.