🍃The Agents Son (Shinsou)

🌵 So this is based off a dream I had about Shinsou, therefore I apologize if it's a little wobbly and doesn't make a lot of since. The family members aren't his actual family in the anime either! This is just how it happened in my dream so yesh.

The cold rain pelted your skin as you walk down the muddy country road. How you ended up here or what would even bring you out here is beyond you, but here you are wondering an old, country, dirt road alone and desperate for a way home. Where is home? You clutch the sides of your dripping wet jacket and try to ignore the wobbliness of your knees. You've been walking for what felt like hours and not a single house or mail box was in sight. Where am I? You think searching and scanning your pockets for any clues only to come up with one slip of paper with a name written on it. Y/n L/n. "Is that my name?" You question yourself and stare at the piece of paper.

That's when you hear the roar of an engine and you quickly look up to see a truck heading your way. Had you been so engrossed in your thoughts that you hadn't even noticed the sound till now? The truck speeds by causing mud to splash all over your already dirty and soaking clothes. You wanted to scream and even be angry at them, but you couldn't. You couldn't feel anything. Your limbs were so cold and shaken, maybe it affected your will to show emotions?

Looking back at the truck you see it had stopped and someone was getting out of the passenger side holding an umbrella in his hand. His purple hair defying gravity and his tired eyes never leaving you. You stared back at the male not knowing rather to run away or towards him. Something about him seems so familar. "Why are you out here by yourself?" His voice breaking your train of thought. The sound of the rain beating against the umbrella ringing in your ears.

"I- I don't know," you say and look away from him. For some reason it felt odd to stare into his eyes or to talk to him like this. Your breaths come out shallow and shakey and you can barely keep your legs to holding you up.

"Do you know where you're going?" His voice deep and scruffy. Something about it almost calmed you immeaditly. You shake your head and glance up at him. His facial expression was blank, but his eyes where trained onto yours as if he was trying to figure out everything about you. Hell, you wouldn't mind if he did. "What's your name?" He asks and breaks his eyes off of yours, feeling in his gut that you wouldn't lie to him. Something about you made him at ease.

"Y/n L/n, but that's all I really know." You smile shyly. He nods and looks to the truck and exaims his surroundings.

"Come with me and my brother, we'll get you out of this rain." He says and beings walking towards the vehicle. The rain dripping down your neck again, made you jump and sprint to catch up with him. He glances over to you a smiles slightly.

You reach the house and stare out of the truck window in shock. It's huge! You clutch your sleeve out of habit and notice it is only a little damp now, though dirt had dried and is now feeling grimy against your skin. "Hell sweet hell!" The brunette you come to know as Havock says. The engine comes to a stop and he opens the door to his truck and bolts towards the house to avoid getting drenched.

"Hey, when we get to the door, let me walk in first." You glance over to Shinsou and nod. You both exit the truck and you follow behind him. He stops at the door and types on a keypad and looks back to you and nods. You both enter only to hear a women scolding Havock for his being late and such. "Mom," Shinsou says and earns a nod back before her eyes fall on you. You could practically see the alarm in her eyes. "Come on L/n." You blindly follow the indigo boy to his overly large room. It contained one queen sized bed, a couch, and even a small kitchen area. Just how rich are these people? "Wait here, I'll be back with some clothes for you to change into." He says and leaves.

Standing there you wonder about him and his family. Just who takes in a stranger like you? Someone who knows nothing about themselves or even the world around them. Who am I? You question and place your palms on either side of your head. Why can't I remember? The door opens again and you jump, but once you notice it's just Shinsou you calm down and fiddle with your sleeve.