💘Recreational Quirk

⚠️ (This is a recreational quirk. It is called Mary Jay and yes it gets the victum blazed. If you don't like this kind if stuff the dont read it please!) ⚠️

Katsuki Bakugo
Eijiro Kirishima
Denki Kaminari
(Tiny bit of Tenya Iida)

You slowly walk through the dorm hallways, heading towards the fridge. Lets just say your quirk does more then its share of give you an appatight. Expecially, when you use it alot.
Your quirk is called 'Marry Jay.' They call it that, because they way it affects its victims. It gives them a high equivalent to the drug Marrijuanna. The bad thing is it gives you hella munchies and makes you naturally high all the time, so it is really hard taking exaims and taking people seriously.
Anyways, back to what is currently happening. You feet pad against the floors of the dorm hall ways. You smirk widely seeing the fridge coming into sight. "Sweet," you say and rub your eyes.
"Eating again, Y/n?" Your eyes trail up to the class rep. He raises an eyebrow seeing the natural red around your eyes. You nod with a dorky smile and dig through the fridge pulling out acouple frozen pizzas and turning the oven on. "You know, eating frozen pizza all the time can't be good for you." He goes to take the pizza from your hand and it felt as if everything was going in slow-mo as you place your hands on his chest and push him away.
"Don't touch it, Iida." You warn and stare at his exasperated features. You try to stay serious, but start cracking up. "Sorry about that man. I'm really protective over my pizza," you say and push the pizzas in there.
"Yeah, you should know that man," Kaminari says walking in and holding his hand up for you to high five him. You smirk and high five him.
"Well, I'm not the one who just hangs out with then for their quirk," Iida says and crosses his arms. You almost choke on your spit as Kaminari gasps.
"Don't be jealous, because I hang out with them more." Kaminari says after reassuring you that he doesn't just hang out with you for your quirk. You chuckles and shake your head.
" 'Nari, I don't care if you did. It isn't as bad as the smugglers in America." You say with a chuckle. Kaminari and Iida frown at your insensitive joke about your own, very sad past. When you first found out about your quirk, your parents decided you could make them some real money by smuggling you to the best dope kings in America. They paid a fortune for you and made your parents filthy rich. Therefore, making you live in America for eight years. You didn't understand english, so they always made fun of you and got angry when you didn't understand what they wanted. You got abused, raped, and drugged. (not that you needed to be drugged) Until, you were twelve and your aunt and uncle finally found you, calling the Proheros and shutting everything down. They took you back to Japan to live as normally as you could.
"What?" You say turning and looking at them. They exchange worried glances and look back to you. You roll your eyes with a chuckle and crawl on top of the counter to sit. "It's a joke. It supposed to be funny," you say motioning with your hands.
"What's supposed to be funny?" Katsuki asks, walking to the fridge to grab a water bottle. You smile and do finger guns at him.
"That 'Nari isn't as bad as the smugglers in America," you say with a wide smile. Katsuki looks back to you and shakes his head.
"That's just depressing, idiot." He says and leans against the counter where you sit. You snort and shake your head.
"Why do you feel the need to insult people all the time?" Iida says and crosses his arms disaproving Bakugo's words. Bakugo crushes the water bottle and glares over at Iida.
"Excuse me!?" He yells and it looked like his hair perked up in anger making you chuckle and exhale, causing smoke to feel the air. Iida coughs and covers his nose.
"You don't need to use your quirk to dissolve arguments, Y/n," He protests and tries to ignore the fact that he was feeling light headed.
"If Y/n hadn't used her quirk, I'd beat your ass." Bakugo says slower. He was the closest to you making the effects of you quirk stronger. "Scoot over," he says with slightly squinted eyes. You laugh lightly and scoot over for him to sit besides you.
"I don't care what anyone says, your quirk is fucking badass." Kaminari says with a cheesy grin and stares at you for a little to long making you laugh. You've done this plenty of times to defuse arguments and calm everyone down. You used to do it to help certain people sleep, but you can't reveal any names.
"I wish I had your quirk," Kaminari says and leans against the counter. His eyes closed enjoying the effects of your quirk. It felt as if the earth's gravity had somehow picked up tenfold, pulling him to the floor and making him stay put in his position against the counter.
"Y-Y/n, the gravity is increasing. This shouldn't be happening." Iida studders and is trying to walk, but he is feeling oddly lopsided.
"Go to bed Iida you're 4.20 blazing," Kaminari says with a laugh. Iida pushes his glasses up and stumbles to the living quarters.
"I will!" He says and activated his quirk running off. You bust out laughing with Kaminari and look over to Katsuki, who is smiling slightly. This made you smile till your cheeks hurt.
"What're you looking at?" He asks with the same little smirk. You bop his nose with your pointer finger and laugh. He scowls and shakes his head, pulling your beanie down over your eyes.
"Something smells good!" Kirishima says entering the room. You pull your beanie up and spot the red headed shark.
"Kiri!" You exclaim and jump off the counter, leaving a jealous Katsuki behind. Kirishima chuckles seeing the scene infront of him and mimics your finger guns. You envelope in a tight hug and laugh. "I missed you Kiri," you whine and nuzzle into his chest. He awkwardly pats your head and looks away from a glaring Bakugo.
"Missed you too, squirt." He says as you remove yourself from his arms and place a hand over your heart, feeling it melt. You look back to Katsuki and point to Kirishima.
"He called me squirt," you say 'quietly' causing the electric blonde and red head to crack up. Katsuki 'tchs,' looks away.
"Why should I care, idiot." You frown and look to Kirishima. He pets your head in comfort and you sigh. The oven dings and your head perks up and you gasp. Kirishima chuckles as you run to open the oven. You take one of the pizzas out and burn your finger trying to take the other one out. You gasp and jump back leaving the pizza in the oven. You whimper and the three boys jump up to see what was wrong.
"I burnt my finger," you whimper and look up to Kaminari who is standing infront of you with Kirishima and Bakugo. Kaminari takes your hand and kisses the burnt part.
"I may not be recovery girl, but I hope tha makes you feel better." He flirts, causing your face to heat up. You quickly exhale smoke to cover your face, getting them all blazed if not even more blazed.
"I'll get the pizza," Kirishima says and uses his quirk on his hands as he picks up the pizza and sets it on the stove. His eyes squinting and turning red. Bakugo grabs your hand gently and exaims it as Kaminari begins cutting the pizza's into slices.
"You've got to be careful," he mumbles, only loud enough for you to hear. You nod and watch as his eyes trail up from your hand to your face slowly. "Promise?" He asks and you laugh softly.
"Yeah, I promise." You say and lean against him, not wanting to move. You felt extremely hungry from using your quirk and just wanted to eat and sleep.

Once the pizza was all cut up you all sat on the couches eating and talking about stupid things. "Dude, what if Aizawa-Sensei is just high all the time?" Kaminari asks and puts his slice down. Kirishima gives him a questioning glance and laughs. "I mean, he sleeps all the time and his eyes are always super red-OHMIGAWD- what if he just puts eye drops in to hide the fact that his eyes are red so he doesn't get fired!?" Kaminari exclaims and almost jumps from his seat. You smirk and laugh.
"Stop thinking into it so much, idiot."
"I guess, we'll never know 'Nari."
You and Bakugo say at the same time. Suddenly, the boys all suddenly squint at you. Your smirk widens and you munch on your pizza.
"Is this why you're always so hungry in lunch, because you always use your quirk on Aizawa-Sensei?" Kirishima asks and you laugh.
"What? No." You say and chuckle nervously.
"Oh my gosh. He's a pothead." Kaminari says and crosses his arms.
"How does it feel to get high with our teacher?" Kirishima asks with a raised eyebrow.
"She is always high, bonehead." Bakugo says and finishes his pizza. "Have you not noticed that about her quirk?"
Kirishima chuckles and scratches the back of his neck. "Oh right, I forgot." You all laugh and finish the pizza. Lets just say the next morning you all woke up snuggled against each other. Bakugo's arm wrapped around your waist, Kirishima's arm under your head, and Kaminari's head laying on your stomach.