💘ExplosiveKitty BroccoliKitty

"Hmph! I don't care if you leave," Bakugo mutters, his blonde cat ears twitching as he scowls at you.
"D-do you have to go?" Your eyes cut the the smaller more skiddish boy. His green ears falling completely back as he glances over at Kaachan then to you. You aren't sure if he would just miss you or miss the protection you gave him from the rival cat. You can't help but to smile sympathetically at him, as you pull on your tennis shoes.
"Yes, I have to leave. We don't have any groceries," you say and inhale scratching behind the green furred ears, causing him to purr and nuzzle into your hand.
"Hey! That's enough!" The ash-blonde yells. His tail standing as stiff as a door, ears as laied back as possible, and eyes ready too kill. "Stop being an attention horder!" He says yanking Deku back and throwing him into the couch.
"Katsuki Bakugo!" You gasp and point your finger at him. His eyes widen as he stares at you, forgetting you were there. "Is that anyway to treat someone?!" You scold and watch as his eyes cut away from you.
"Tch," his tail twitches and it hangs sadly at his feet. "No..." He mumbles and crosses his arms.
"I can't hear you," you say and hold a hand to your ear. He growls and keeps his ears pent back. "Bakugo?"
"No!" He yells and looks away as his tail swings violently. 'Stupid Deku, making me get in trouble with Y/n,' he thinks with a scowl.
"I don't reward this kind of behaviour, you know." You cross your arms and tilt your head to the side. "What should your punishment be?" You ask and scratch the top of your head, causing his ears to perk up then down. Now he's pissed. Deku made him get scolded and now he has to get even further punishment. While Deku is off punishment free. It's his fault this all happened. He knows that him hogging all the attention will piss him off... He did it on purpose! "What do you think Midoriya?" You ask and look to the broccoli haired boy. His ears perk up and he looks at Kaachan, who looks like he is about to blow a fuse.
"W-well, I don't think he needs any further punishment." Izuku pauses, seeing Kaachan is only getting angrier. Your eyebrows furrow at the boy and you sigh, knowing he'll always faulter whenever it comes to his childhood friend.
"Fine." You say, causing both of their ears to twitch and turn to you. "It's, no treats for a week," you say and shrug. You turn to the door and fiddle with the keys. Bakugo let's out a soft growl and turns to glare at Deku, telling him to vacate the area or he'll regret it. Obediently following what Bakugo says, he scampers out of the room and hides in yours.
You roll your eyes, feeling Bakugo nuzzle into your neck lovingly. "Bakugo, no." You finally find the right key and shove it into the door lock only to have Katsuki place his calloused hand onto yours and pull it away from the door. Chuckling at his attempts to stop you, you squeeze his hand and try to wiggle yours free, but failing. "Bakugo, I need to leave." His free hand wraps around your waist pulling you closer to him. You sigh and look up to his crimson orbs. They flicker and burn with fire.
"No," he mutters and places a kiss on your cheek. You blush a light red and laugh.
"You know, you're still not getting those treats," you say and reach your hand up scratching behind his ear causing him to pur lightly. He nuzzles into your hand and slowly pulls you back to the couch. Where he makes you lay down, so he can lay on top of you to rest his head on your chest. "You're so complicated," you utter and scratch behind his ears, as he hums and drifts into a sleep.
You see, you're kind of a softie of Bakugo. Not only for how you met, but of how far he has gone. Whenever you first met Bakugo, he sat in a street corner, clothes shredded to bits and scuff marks littering his face. You tried to approach him, but he took immediate offense and lunged at you. You only got him to stop his assault, whenever you reached up and scratched behind his ears, causing him to pause long enough for you to flip his weight and sit on top of him. Of course he tried to fight back, but you ended up calming him down and convincing him to stay with you for a while. Which turned out to be a huge hassle. When you were at work he would claw your blankets and break glass. He even bullied your first neko, Izuku Midoirya.
But now since Bakugo has grown more accustomed to your rules and has gotten pretty attached to you, he's calmed down quite a bit. He doesn't break things anymore, keeps his insults to a minimum, and tries not to bully Izuku as much. It actually shocked you at first, when you found out they've known each other for a long time. Most of their lives actually.
You find yourself smiling remembering how you met the temperamental ash blonde, as he snoozes on you. Who knew this would be the outcome? "Y-y/n?" Midoriya squeaked out softley, sneaking back into the room. You look up at the green haired boy and smile softly.
"Yes, Midoriya?" You hum softly. His green eyes relax seeing the scene and his ears fall back in relief as his tail swishes at his feet.
"I didn't know what was going to happen.." He says and sits at the edge of the cough, placing his head on the cushion. You reach over and scratch behind his ears. He purrs and yawns. "I'm going to curl up here," he murmurs and closes his eyes.