☁️💘 Bad Dreams(Hizashi Yamada)

♡ Cuco by lo que siento ♡ [<- listen to this]

       "Hizashi!" You screamed running towards the spikey hair blonde. His bloodied body lying on the ground, motionless. It felt as if the space between you only expanded with every single step you took. A figured loomed over his body. One you could only ever see as the infamous Eraserhead. His yellow goggles covering his glowing red eyes. His hair fell from its floating position, landing disheveled on his shoulders.
     "Idiot," he mumbled and bent down to your husband. His clothes torn and scarf bloodied. It slowly wrapped around Hizashi, causing your heart to clench and scream.
     "Stay away from him!" You yelled, gaining no responce from the pro hero. He stood walking away pulling out his phone.
   "Yeah, I've got him." His voice paused and he sighed. "Yeah, he did it, but at what cost this time?" Your feet padded trying to get closer to them. The distance began to close and your arm retracted, ready to hit the man. His head turned to you with a wide eyes and everything began to get fuzzy.

      Gasping you sit up, sweat beading your forehead. "Hizashi!" You yelled and jumped from the now empty bed throwing on your clothes. A loud strike boomed outside your window and you jump, not realising it was storming until now. Silent tears fell from your eyes as you pulled your shoes on and bit your lip.  "Stop crying he is going to be alright. It might not have happened yet," you mumble to yourself, grabbing the keys off of the table. You open the door, causing the wind to lick against your sleep weakened knees and the rain to stab into your delicate skin. You jog over to your car and get in driving to the hospital, heart still hammering against your ribs from your vision/dream.
     Your phone begins to go off, causing you to temporarily look away from the rode and click answer. "Y/n? Hizashi..." you bite your lip and let out a shakey breath. It happened and you weren't able to do anything about it.
     "I know," you sob and increase your speed, heading to the hospital.
     "I keep forgetting about your quirk." Midnight pauses. "They got Aizawa too, they're still in surgery. I'll meet you out front." She says and you agree hanging the phone up. You see, your quirk allows you to predict future predicaments in your sleep. Sometimes they can happen a year into the future and sometimes seconds before an incident. They often call it the Oracle quirk, but you just call it a pain in the ass.

     Your car swerves into the hospital parking lot and you hurriedly find a parking space. Locking the car and grabbing your phone you run to the entrance. You can see the outline of Midnight, still in her hero outfit, pacing outside the hospital doors. "Nemuri!" You yell catching her attention. Her head snaps to you and she holds her arms out for you to embrace her. "How are they? Is everything going to be okay? How bad was it? How long has he been in surgery?" You spew out and stare into her worried blue eyes. Her hands grip your shoulders and she shakes you.
    "Y/n, breathe." She coaches you and shakes you again. "They're going to be okay. Just breathe," she mummers. Your eyes begin to tear up and you inhale heavily, causing your head to get all fuzzy. "Why-did you?" You question slowly, feeling your eyes grow heavy. Your eyes shift towards Yagi's scrawny figure coming out of the entrance.
    "Just calm down," she says as you feel blackness taking over you.
    "Did you have to put her to sleep?" He asks and walks up to Nemuri giving her a large jacket to warm her up- more like cover her up. Nemuri shrugs and picks Y/n up, over her shoulder.
    "She was freaking out. It was kinda hot," she mumbles earning a disapproving groan from Toshinori.

    Your eyes open slowly feeling the warmth of someone under you. You see legs, feet, and a marble floor. "Huh?" You groan and slowly sit up.
   "Oh good you're awake," Yagi says and your eyes wonder over to him. "Before you freak out again, everything is going to be okay and they will be out soon." Then it all comes rushing back to you. Your vision, the phone call, and now the hospital. You sit up quickly, waking Nemuri from her short lived nap.
     "Morning," she yawns and stretches. A few popping noises coming from her back, because of the uncomfortable hospital chairs.
     "You put me to sleep!" You whisper yell pointing a finger at her. She holds her hands up innocently and smirks.
    "You were freaking out. I didn't know what to do?" She counters and crosses her arms.
    "So the first thing you thought to do was to put me to sleep? Good thinking." You say sarcastically, causing her to laugh at you. You huff and sit back in your chair.
     A few doctors begin walking out of the doors and you both become utterly silent. They were exchanging information and then clip boards. Once they finish talking, one walks over to you all. "You're here for Yamada and Aizawa, correct?" She asks looking up from the clip board.
     "Yes," you say and stand up from your chair. "Well, they are alright and are awake in their rooms if you'd like to come on up." You nodded profusely and followed behind the doctor with Midnight and Allmight trailing behind. "Yamada is in room 259 and Aizawa is in 262," she says and motions down the halls. Your eyes immeaditly begin to trail the numbers for your reckless husbands. 
                     256
                           257
                                  258
                                         259!

    You quickly turn into the room seeing the blonde staring at the window. "Hizashi," you say, causing his head to turn towards your slowly. His eyes are drooping and a bandage wraps around his head.
      "Babe!" He yells with a sloppy smile. You could tell, the effects of the anaesthesia hadn't worn off completely. Tears prick at your eyes as he speaks and smiles. "Wait no, don't cry." He whines and you walk over to him sitting down on a chair next to his bed.
      "Don't you every pull some shit like that again." You whimper and grab his hand. "Do you even know how scared I was?" His lips formed a frown and he lifted your knuckles to his lips.
      "I'm didn't mean to worry you, Y/n." He tugs at your hand, telling you to get in the bed with him. You do as he asks and he wraps his arms around your waist, pulling you into his bandaged chest. "Baby don't cry when I am gone. Promise you're everything I want. This is for you, baby listen its your song," he hums, causing your tears to flow more frequently. Your fingers intertwine with his ungelled golden locks as he trails circles into your back. "Dreaming of you when I'm alone. Baby don't trip i'm coming home. Kick it with me, I don't care if the sun is gone." He kisses the top of your head and rocks you, waiting for you to calm down.
     Once you had, you pull away from him slightly, just to look at his face. Bruises
Littered his cheeks and right under his right eye. Your hands trail from his locks to cup his hand and his nuzzles into your hand, causing you to laugh softly as his facial hair tickles your palm. "I love you, Hizashi," you say and stare into his grass green eyes. A smirk crawls onto his lips and he kisses you sweetly. Your soft lips push against his, melting against them. His lips fitted perfectly to yours and it felt as if your lips are sticking together. You pull back, his lips swollen from the kiss.
      "I love you too, Y/n," he hums and pulls you too him.