☁️💕He wont look my way (Kirishima/Ojiro)

Part 2 to 'Hoodie'
Sorry for the long wait for this! I've just been really busy lately. Plus I decided that I wanted to write this one a little differently from the first one, so yeah.

    Your fingers gripped the edges of your sleeve tightly as you see Kirishima smiling and holding the hands of his best friend. Anyone would saw them knew something more was going on and it destroyed you. How could he move on so quickly? Did he ever even love you? You bit the inside of your cheek as you turned to the back to the counter of the dorm kitchen and stared at your reflection in the soup. You had nice eyes and (S/C) skin. You really didn't know if it was attractive or not considering all of the negative emotions you were feeling.

    "You okay, L/n?" You jolted in your spot as you looked up to see Ojrio standing there. His tail lingering shyly by his feet. You didn't really peg him for the shy type, but you can't really judge a book on it's cover.

   You grab your bowl and scratch the back of your neck with your free hand. "Yeah, I'm okay. Thanks for asking though." You hum to him and go to move past him.

  He stepped out of your way and scratched the back of his neck. It was obvious to everyone that you weren't okay and he wanted to help, but didn't know how too. You had always given him advice and were a great friend to him, so he wanted to return the favor. "Okay, but if you need to talk I'm here." He said and scratched the top of his head, ruffling his short blond hair in the process.

   "I will! Thank you Mashirao." You hummed looking back at him, smiling. The happiness faked like always, because no one wants to hear how it's getting worse. They just want to hear about you getting better even when you're not. You were depressed that Kirishima had gotten over you so easily, angry that he had led you on for so long, and jealous of the way Bakugo could make him smile where you couldn't.

  The next day, you stood in the gym training your ass off. The booms of your classmates also landing great hits and making their ultimate moves ringing through out the gym. It helped lift your spirits, being surrounded by your friends even if you weren't talking. "Wow! Y/n that hit was amazing!" A very familiar voice boomed close behind you, causing you to jump in place. You didn't want to turn around and face him knowing that you still hadn't gotten over him, but slowly you turned around anyway. You where face to face with the amazing Red Riot, causing your heart rate to increase despite the weight on your chest.

   "Thank you, Kirishima." You said and sent him a forced smile as you watched his eyes trail up to someone training behind you. Curious you turn and see Bakugo working on his AP Shot. Your heart sunk and your smile faltered slightly, but you forced it to stay on as you looked back to Kirishima.

   "You're welcome! Talk to you later." He said and gave you a distracted wave as he moved towards his ash blond friend. Waving slightly you let your hand fall back into its place in front of you as they shook slightly. Just whenever you felt like you were ready to heal...

  "Hey down there!" Curious you looked up to see Kaminari and Ojiro, standing on a plat form 2 or 3 plat forms up. "Why don't you come up here and help us train?!" The electric blond would call out again with a cheerful smile. You could see the pained expression on Ojiro's face and sighed a little as you shook your head.

   "Alright! I'm on my way up!" You call out and bend your knees activating the strength in your legs and leaping far up into the air twisting a bit as you landed down almost silently. You dust yourself off and look at the two of them. "You two ready?" You question and pull up your fists ready to box.

  After training you and Ojiro ended up having to take Kaminari to recovery girls office to take a nap, being he over fried his brain during training. Ojiro had been silent the whole time, but you didn't really mind. You knew he had a good heart and was a good person. Sometimes you just don't know what to say and that's perfectly okay. You enjoyed the silence anyway.