🎃It's Halloween Time🎃 Pt. 2

Credit to the creator of that picture! ^^

🤚 Iida 🤚

   You walk nervously to find your boyfriend, Iida Tenya. You guys had been dating for a while and decied to go along with matching outfits. You would be Frankinstine and he would be Frankinstine's creation. You made sure your white lab coat and classes were on perfectly and lool over to Iida who was going on about 'How to perfectly enjoy a Halloween party,' while walking. You had to admit, the way he is always prepared and always has everything planned, impressed you. It was surprising that he hadn't wanted to be Frankinstine. You definitely felt like the dumber one in the relationship, even though he constantly insisted that you are way smarter than him.

    "Here we are," you say and put your hand on Iida's arm as if asking if he was comfortable showing affections. "I just don't want to get lost." He opens his mouth to protest, but stops. You had been very patient with him and despite his feelings towards PDA he really didn't want to lose you in the crowd.

    "Alright then." He holds his arm out, waiting for you to lock yours around it. In which you did quiet happily. A smile crawls onto your lips as you begin walking through the crowd. Iida's eyes stay glued to your smile and he has to swallow the lump in his throat and try to force the tingling sensation feeling in his head and chest to leave him, but failing.

     "Where to first, Tenya?" You ask and look up to your blushing boyfriend, as classic Halloween songs blast in the background. He opens his mouth to speak only to come to the conclusion, that he forgot what he had planned out. The things you could do to him just by saying his name. "Iida?" You question and raise and eyebrow.

    "O-of right! Bobbing for apples." He says and tightens his grip on your arm leading the way.

  🦈Kirishima🦈

      Kirishima wobbles around with Bakugo feeling completely content in his Halloween costume, despite Bakugo's complaints on how he looked like an idiot. In Kirishima's opinion he couldn't have chosen a better outfit, because you suggested it. Even if it was just a joke on his teeth. He would proudly wear a shark outfit any day.

    "Get your tail off the ground, shitty hair!" Bakugo yells at him, drawing attention from a few others. Kirishima rolls his eyes and laughs.

    "I can't help it- Bakubro! They have spooky punch!" Kirishima gasps and woddles over to the punch stand with Bakugo grumbling behind him. "Want some punch, man?" He asks and hands him a cup with his fin. Bakugo stares at the sight and tries to ignore the small laugh crawling its way up his throat. He masks it with a growl and snatches the cut from his spikey haired friend.

    "Thanks..." He mutters and sips the drink.

    "Kirishima?" Your voice rings out over the music causing both males to turn in your direction. You smile widely and laugh. "I can't believe you actually did it," you laugh and point to his shark fins.  Kirishima smiles and hands you glass of punch.

    "Suprise!" He says and does had hands with his shark vin around after you take your punch. You laugh and sip at your punch. "I didn't really have anything else planned for Halloween, so..." He shrugs and sips his punch.

    "Well, I'm glad you went with my suggestion, because we both get to be sea animals!" You cheer and point to the scales on your face. Kirishima's eyes sparkle and he laughs.