💘Love me damnit! (Shinsou)

You tap the eraser point of your pencil on the desk over and over again, waiting for class to end. Present Mic was going on and on about some English things. You aren't really paying attention, because your eyes are glued to the clock.

     Why are you so eager to leave class today? Well for one, your poor ears couldn't take another shout from the yellow haired male AND you just really wanted to see your boyfriend, Shinsou Hitoshi. The way his lavender hair bounced when he walked and the slight glint in his eyes when the sun hit them made you weak in the knees.

   RrRrRrRiIiIiIiIiNnNnNnNgGgGgGg!?!?

    You bolt from your chair ignoring the yells of the English teacher as you strut to the entrance to put and take away some of your stuff from the lockers. The hallways are being swarmed with other students pushing and shoving each other. Skillfully you made your way through the crowd to the courtyard. You spot that lavender hair and grin wildly.

   "HITOOSSSHHHIIIII!" you yell and propel yourself at the male. His back stiffens as he ignores you and continues to chat with the green haired person in front of him. Furrowing your eyebrows, you run and jump on him. Your legs erapped around his back and arms around his neck. "Hitoshi!" You whine as he continues to spela to the other male, who is more distracted by you than your own boyfriend.

     "A-anyways, I'll see you in class Shinsou," he says, feeling sweat bead on the back of his neck as you burry your face into the males neck and whine first him to pay attention to you. Shinsou sighs and waves his 'friend' bye.

    "Can you get off me?" He sighs, causing you to perk up.

     "So I'm not actually dead and you can hear me!" You squeak and hop off of his back. He roll his eyes at you as you smile sweetly and take his hand in yours. "What do you want to do today?" He stays quite for a second, before tughing you to follow him to the dorms. You follow with a content smile.

     "Want to just want a movie or something?" He asks tiredly, looking down at you. You can't help, but to smile brightly at him.

    "Anything is fine as long as I'm with you, Hitoshi!" You cheer and watch as his cheeks tint pink and he sighs. He squeezes your hand, causing butterflies to flutter in your stomach. If possible, you smile even more and lean onto his arm. "I like you so much."

    "I like you so much, as well," he says and opens the door for you. You quickly look away from him a bright blush spreading across your features. He hums in amusement and motions for you to walk in. You do so and thank him. "You know, you're really pretty when your quite." You quickly glare back at your boyfriend, seeing the small smirk playing across his features.

    "And you would look better chained to a bed, but I didn't say anything." You say in an attempt to one up him. His cheeks flush a light pink and he chuckles darkly.

    "You should've said something sooner," he says. His voice dropping an octave, causing your knee ti turn to jelly.

     "That was a joke!" You yelp and cover your embarrassed features. He hums and plops down on the common room couches.

    "I know," he says and closes his eyes. You sighs in hope of relieving some of the embarrassment from your system. You sit next to him and pick up the T.V remote. "What are you putting on?" He asks and draps his arm over your shoulder as you lean onto his chest.

     "I don't know yet," you mumble and scim through the channels. He nods and let's his finger entangle in your hair.

     After about and hour of watching (insert name here) you fell asleep while he played with your hair. He looks down from the T.V to your peaceful features and smiles. He has to admit, you're pretty damn adorable. Your lips parted slightly due to snoring and your face smushed against his chest. He chuckles and feels sleep urshing in around him. He only ever got good sleep whenever you're around and this is one of those times. He snuggles his head into your hair and closes his eyes, drifting off to sleep.

🌵A/n: Another short one, I know! I'm sorry!! I just don't know what to write about!