☁️The Traveler (Aizawa) 💘

"NO!" You scream, as blood splatter across the fridged tile floor. Horrified you scamper to your knees, ignoring the pain rippling throughout your being. "Ai-"
  "Shut up!" He yells and stands still holding onto the knife thoroughly plunged through his side. You look around at your fallen companions and whimper looking back up to him. "Don't go getting stupid on me." His head turns slightly to look at you. His dull eyes boring into your being. The villian grabs the knife and pulls it out, causing the blood to stain the floor.
     "You know, you didn't put up as much of a fight as I wished you did. Taking down that obnoxious 'symbol of peace,' was probably the easiest trail of them all," the villain monologues and twirls the knife in his hand as Aizawa falls to his knees and leans forward clutching the wound; blood continuously pouring from it. You crawl to him and wrap your arms around him tightly. The villian's taunts and monologuing fading into nothing, not even a whisper.
     "I've got you. I've got you," you whimper and rock his drained body. His dull eyes flutter up to yours. Bruises and cuts littering his face and body. Your tears drip onto his face like a broken faucet as you rock his paling features. "Everything's going to be alright now," you choke out, pushing hair behind your ears and wiping your tears from his face.
     "I know," he says; his voice cracking. He lifts his hand up to your cheek and brushes his thumb under your eye. "It's time for you to go," he says and smiles weakly. Mewling you shake your head, 'no.'
   "I can't leave you like this," you object and grab onto his hand holding it. He chuckles dryly and gives your hand a light squeeze.
    "Don't be stubborn. I'll be here when you get back," he reassures and his eyes begin to flutter shut. Panick rising in your chest as his falls still.
    "Shouta! No! SHOUTA not yet!" You cry and tears spill from your eyes. "What if I fail?" You whisper and let the tears spill over onto his lifeless corpse.
    "Crying are we? Don't worry Ms/Mr Interval, I'll make this quick." He says taking agonizingly slow steps towards you. You slowly look up to him, determination spreading across your features.
    "No, I will." Eyes glowing white, hair whipping around you, and your knees leaving the ground you glare at the villain. His eyes widen, seeing the hologram of a clock face infront of you turning backwards at an alarming rate. Suddenly, it stops and so does  the sound and wind in the room. "Your time is up."
    Your consciousness is pulled from your body and colors fly past you as you fall backwards through time. It felt as if a plethora of memories flood your mind. Your arms and legs shake. Head slinging back and making contact with something hard. Maybe a chair? You close your eyes and gasps as your mind begins to settle.
    Mummurs fill the room as you pants and grip on the chair, still settling into your pain ridden body. "Y/n?" That voice. Your eyes snap open and lock onto that face. Tears prick at your eyes, seeing he is very well alive and okay.
     "Shouta..." you choke out and leap from the chair and across the board table. The other heros gasp as you jump off of the table and tackle your secret lover to the floor, pressing your lips to his. His eyes widen, but they slowly close not caring of the unwanted eyes.
    "Mr/Ms Interval what are you doing?" Nezu asks standing from his chair. You break from Aizawa's lips and watch as his eyes flicker open to stare into you. You grin widely and let him wipe the tears from your face. "Mr/Ms Interval!" Your head snaps up to the furry shorty infront of you. Your face suddenly turns stone cold and you pick your self off of the floor pulling Eraserhead up as well.
    "They are coming. The League of Villains." You say and watch as the hero and heroines turn to look at each other.
    "We know, that's why we were all called here." Mount Lady says and crosses her arms. You shake your head 'no,' and grab the dry erase marker and draw the battle feild in which you just left.
    "They're coming sooner than you think. They'll attack the school in two days time and-"
    "Wait wait, what are you talking about" Present Mic asks and uses both hands to point at you.
    "They're from the future," Aizawa mumbles watching you runs your finger through hair and motion to the board.
     "What?" Mic says exasperated. "I didn't think they could do that?" Aizawa shakes his head.
    "We've been working on it in secret," He says and crosses his arms. Mic looks at you in shock. "We've just never been able to get her back, without me using my quirk." He says as you continue to explain the battle field to everyone. Theu all seemed skeptical and chatted amongst themselves.
    "Listen to me!" You yell catching their attention. Tears pricked at your eyes as your hand balls up on the table. "If you don't you'll all die." Tears spilling down your cheeks as you stare at the table. The room falls silent, even Present Mic. Seeing your tears Shouta strode to the front of the room and wrapped his arms around you. You cried into his chest as he pet the top of your head. His eyes cut up to the rest of the proheros in a glare.
     "She is telling the truth and you all need to listen to her. We've been training in secret to send her back and forward through time." He says. His voice booming through his chest, calming your being. The room breaks out into nervous chatter.
      "Y/n, tell us everything."

Two days later

   "It's time for you to go," Aizawa says smiling weakly at you. Tears pricking at your eyes you nod and kick the unconcious body of the villain. Aizawa chuckles and you stand on your tippy toes pressing your lips to his. His kisses you back and runs his fingers through your hair.
     "One for the road," you mumble and kiss him again, causing him to smile into the kiss. "And one just incase I don't see you again," you say nerves racking your body. He shakes his head still staring into your eyes.
     "I'll be there when you get back." He leans in and kisses your forehead, reassuringly. 
     "Promise?"
    "Promise." He chuckles and pulls back from you. You smiles and step back and nod your head.
    "Okay, I'm ready." You cross your arms infront of you and stare at him, taking in all of his features. From the scruff of his beard to the baggy, black sweats. His hair flew up indicating his quirk activation. His eyes glowed a deep red as they locked onto you.
    Feeling your soul being snatched from your body you. Colors and memories fly past your being is propelled forward. Your arms move to your sides involuntarily and your legs straighten out, as if you were laying down. Squeezing your eyes shut  your body bucks forward, feeling a soft bed underneath you. Your eyes shot open and you sit up quickly exaiming the room around you. You go to life your hand up l to feel a pressure holding it down. You look down quickly and see that messy black hair, you can only identify as your lovers. He lifts his head slowly and yawns. You smile at his sleepy eyes and lean down and kiss his forehead.
      "I was scared you wouldn't be here," you say and watch as he sits on the side of the bed to pull you into his chest and nuzzles into your neck.
    "I told you I'd be here," he mumbles into your neck, causing tears to prick at your eyes. You laugh softly and hold him closely to you.
    "That's makes it three," you say and nuzzle your face deep into his hair.