☁️He's Changed(Bakugo)

⚠️Abuse! Language! Adult Bakugo!⚠️

   You bring the wine glass to your lips and stare blankly at the floor, tears spilling down your blank face.

  "God damnit! You're doing it wrong!" Katsuki yells and flips the table over. Your son crying as he watches his dad go berserk. "How can you be the number one hero if you can't even set the table!" He yells and corners the boy.

    "Katsuki!" You yell and grab his arm yanking him away from (son's name). "Stop it!" He pushes you to the floor, your body falling through on of the table legs.

    "Stay out of this." He growls and turns back to your son. Whimpering you stand back up and use your paralysis quirk on him.

    "(S/n), go to your room and lock the door." You say to him, watching as his puffy (e/c) eyes flicker between yours and his father, who shook violently on the floor unable to speak. "Go, please!" You plead and watch as he disappears down the hallway.

    "What the hell is wrong with you!?" Katsuki yells as your quirk wares off. His eyes burning with a hate, you've only ever seen towards Izuku Midoryia. You back up and grip onto the counter tops as he corners you.

   "K-katsuki, you could've hurt him." You whimper, knowing you could never go toe to toe with him in a head on battle.

    You whimper looking down to your half empty glass. If only he wasn't so damn obessed about being number one and hating Midoriya for being it, you could have a happy family with the person you love. No matter what Bakugo does to you you'll always love him, but your child always comes first and this isn't healthy for him. Not since Katsuki had gotten into a really bad accident while heroing, that severely injured him. It messed the stamina of his quirk and threw him down about 4 hero ranks. Ever since then, He's been forcing training upon your son. At first it was normal father son bonding, but it quickly escalated into an abusive situation.

    "You fucking brat!" He yells, the sound of explosions ringing throughout your house. Panicking you ran from the stove and to the backyard.

   "Ah- Daddy no!" (S/n) cried holding the side of his face. It felt like all blood drained from your face as you stared at the scene. Katsuki was standing over your child, hands slightly smoking as (s/n) cried in pain.

    " What the fuck happened?!" You yell and place either one of your hands on the male paralyzing him. You ran over to (s/n) and removed the hand from his face, only to whimper at the sight. Blood trickled down his (s/c) features as he cried. "Come on baby. Come to mommy," you say to him. His ash blonde hair begining to stain red from his blood. "Mommy is going to help you get better," you say as he leans into your arms. You pick him up and rush to the hospital.

   Deaf. You're son is now deaf with a huge scar coving his jawline and cheekbones. You both learned how to sign and it made you happy when he first signed 'You're my hero, mommy.'

    You exhale sharply, but jump feeling a small hand grip your arm. You look over and see (s/n)  standing there with a small bag slung over his shoulders. "Where are we going?" He signs to you. You smile and pet his head, before responding.

    "To stay with a friend." You sign with a reassuring smile. He nods and looks towards the bedroom door. "I'm going to tell daddy bye.  Go wait in the car." He nods and heads to the door, but looks back to you with a scared expression plastered across his 10 year old features. You simply smile and wave at him. He walks out and you can hear the car door click shut. You pick up your own duffle bag and walk into the dark bedroom, where your husband sleeps. You place a hand on his shoulder paralyzing him, after shaking him conscious. His red eyes trained onto your face, unable to move.

    "Me and (s/n) are leaving. I can't keep putting him through this Katsuki. He is only ten and has already been through so much. I'm filing for divorce and we'll be out of your life forever. Good bye." You backed out of the room, watching him shake violently on the bed, trying to break from your quirk. You sprint to the car, ignoring the tears pricking at your eyes and hurriedly crank the car and back it out of the driveway. The last thing you saw as you drove away, was Katsuki running into the middle of the road to chase after you, but stopped knowing it was useless.

     The car drive was silent and painful, but once you pulled into the driveway of one of your closest friends and one of the only people who will understand what is going on, you can feel relief wash over you. You turn the car off, get out, and grab (S/n)'s hand as you both trot up to the door. You ring the doorbell and wait patiently for him to answer. "Y/n, I'm so glad you made it." The half and half male says swinging the door open, relief evident on his features.

A/n: I could do a part 2 where Todoroki is taking care of the reader and kid, when Bakugo is trying to get back into their lives and such? Depends on what you peeps want.