☠It's Halloween Time☠ part 1

You run to the door of your dorm, but not before making sure you got your make up just right. You see, the school is hosting a Halloween theme party and you decide to dress up as a spooky skeleton/jack-o-lantern. Your skull make up was a bright neon orange, paired with a orange, long sleeve button up that was tucked into a short, black skirt. Under your skirt and covering your legs, were black and orange striped leggings. Even your combats boots were black with orange laces.

      You skip down the halls hearing the sound of the music blaring and people gathering. You shake your head and see a few of your friends dancing a bit inappropriately on the dance floor. What a bunch of dinguses.

                             🎃Todoroki🎃

    You snicker watching Mina point to you and grab your arm. She was dressed up as a alien. Which would've suprised you if she hadn't been blabbing about it for the past two weeks. At first it was a joke between her and the BakuSquad, because Bakugo yelled called her 'A damn shitty alien.' Then it quickly twisted into a reality when she realized a lot of the girls were going to dress up a witches and she definitely wasn't going to be just another witch on the block. Therefore, she turned herself into a alien...

    You and Mina danced on the floor, unaware of the duel colored eyes on your moving body. "Your makeup is badass!" Mina breathed between pants. She had been dancing long before you arrived and was out of breath.

    "And you're the hottest alien here." You shot back, earning a playful wink from the pinkie. You laugh and watch as Mina stops dancing and her eyes trail behind you. Your eyebrows furrow together and you look behind you only to choke on your own breath.

    The duel colored prince himself stares down at you and shifts in his princely attire. "May I?" He asks and sticks his hand out to you. You blush and look back to Mina, who was cheesing like a maniac.

   "S-sure!" You squeak and take his hand. He immeaditly brings you to him and despite the fast pace music, you both sway slowly amongst the crowd of people. He has one arm firmly wrapped around your waist and the other clenching your free hand, leading the way. It seemed as if the music fades away as he twirls you and watches as you turn back to him. Your eyes connect, creating a intense churning in your stomach. You blush and look away from the blank expressioned male.

    "Are you okay?" He asks and watches as your cheeks flush a dark red. Any other male would've took this opportunity to kiss you and tell you they love you, but Todoroki being Todoroki just swayed you in his arms as you burried your face into his shoulder.

    "Yeah, I'm fine." You breathe into his jacket. Your arms tighten around his neck as your senses get completely jammed by the smell of caramel and vanilla wafting off of him. You completely blanked and it wasn't until Todorki's hand squeezed yours that you even realized you blanked.

💥Bakugo💥

  You head to the punch line and grab your something to sip on, until you find someone to strike conversation up with. As luck had it you run into Bakugo and Kirishima standing in line. They chatted here and there, but not really saying much. You only heard Bakugo growl at Kirishima about 'shy he made him come to this stupid party in the first place.' It was pretty funny to you. You tried to snicker quitely, but when Bakugo turned around with wolf ears plastered to either side of his head with a angered expression littering his face, you lost it. You almost spit your punch out, but thankfully didn't.

    "What are you laughing at, idiot?" He growls at you. Kirishima turns and sees you and smiles. Small demon horns protruding from his head.

    "The big bad wolf?" You question more than state, while cocking your head to the side. Kirishima snorts and makes a dash towards Kaminari and Mina on the dance floor.