☁️💘The Voices (Mina)

(Have this little Mina Aesthetic)

⚠️Warning this may contain some triggering and offensive content. Such as: anxeity attack, offence language, and voices. ⚠️

  You slouch through the hallways of the school. You just wanted to get back to your dorm room and sleep for the rest of the day. It had become some what of a habit of yours. School, home work (if you felt like it), then sleep. Many people called this depression, but you just called it life.

  Life had always found its way to tear you down, rip you up, crumble you into a ball, and throwing you into the trash. You hated it. You hated this life, the way it runs, and the way it made you feel. You had become so engrossed in your feelings that you forgot why you even entered this school. Why bother? You weren't going to make it as a hero anyways. You're pathetic, worthless, unreliable even. Or at least thats what they say. The voices I mean. They hadn't been around until the USJ incident, but now they constantly whisper in the back of your mind. They tell you things. Things that you don't want to hear, but are ultimately true. They laugh at you; patronize you.

Stupid child, what makes you think they care?

  You frown and shake your head. "Shut up." You growl softly to it, placing a hand to your forehead as you walk to your dorm. You hadn't heard your girlfriend calling out after you, because you were trying so hard to drown them out.

You can't escape us. We're always here.

DO IT! FUCKING DO IT!

  "I said shut up!" You say a bit louder as you squeeze your eyes shut. You push your dorm room open and shut it quickly. You turn and lock the door. "Just leave me alone..." You whimper and place your head against the white piece of wood, separating you from all your friends.

Pathetic. 

They would be better off without you.

  A silent tear falls from your cheeks as you stare at the door. They were right. Life would be better for everyone with out you. You bit your lip heading to the bed to lie down.

She doesn't love you.

  You broke out into a sob, trying to suppress the awkward feelings you had always held when it came to your girlfriend. You love her so damn much and you know she loves you, right?
                       Knock

   Knock

                               Knock

  "Y/N! Are you in there?" Speaking of the devil. You laid on the bed wiping tears from your eyes as you contemplated answering or not. She knocked again. "I know you're in there. I saw you walk in." She says, her voice sounded worried from the other side of the door. You sigh and push your feet over the edge of the bed, ignoring the heaviness in your chest and the whispers in the back of your mind. Your hand grabbing the door knob. Your hand felt weak and the weight of your wrist felt like it would be enough to anchor a boat. Everything just felt so heavy and weak.

    "Hey babe." You say tiredly as you open the door. Her black and yellow eyes exaim your tired, puffy ones. She places her hands on your chest, before pushing you back into your room and shutting the door behind you. A look of worry and determination wiped across her features.

   "Have you been crying? Is this why you've been so zoned out lately?" She asks and places her hands on either side of your face. You could feel yourself melting in her touch, even though the voices had begun to whisper in your ears. It was something about her that helped you ignore them. "Tell me what's wrong." She says softly. "I feel horrible when you don't tell me what's bothering you." She says and grabs your hand leading you to the bed and sitting down on the edges.

   She'll leave just like everyone else.

   Admit it, you're nothing.

    Your eyes scan hers contemplating how she would react to what has really been bothering you. "I've just had a really tough day." You mumble softly and press your forehead to the worried pinky's.  "Can you just stay for a while?" You ask, feeling the weight of your chest lifting slightly as you were now in her presence.

   Mina's eyes stay locked onto yours as you look tiredly at her. She huffs her cheeks out, knowing you hadn't just told her the full truth, but she wanted you to feel better. " Yeah.." She says and moves to get comfortable on the bed. You move to lay down on top of her. Your face laying on her chest as your arms wrapped around her waist. Her face flushes softly, being you had never done this before. It must have been a really tough day.. She quickly brings her hand up to play with your hair.

    Your body had melted in her touch and you squeeze your eyes shut, as you held her tightly. You briefly wondered why you had to hold so tightly onto her. Was it because you just missed Her? Maybe it was because you were scared you would open your eyes and she would be gone... "Mina... Would you ever leave me?" You ask softly and keep your gaze onto the silky sheets of your bed.

   "Me? Leave you?" She asks and snorts through her nose.  "Y/n, you're the best thing thats ever happened to me. I would never leave you, no matter what." She says with a bright smile, continuing to let her fingers scratch softly at your scalp. Then her eyebrows knitted together feeling something damp on her skin. "Baby?" She asks softly, realizing that it had been your tears staining her clothes.

    Your breathing was ragged and sharp, causing the bed to rock slightly. Loud wails left your lips as you begun to cry out, from the weight sitting on your ribs and crushing your lungs and heart. It hurt so bad and you didn't know how to relieve it. It shook your body and caused you to become wordless.

    "Baby, what's wrong?" She asks, panicking. She had never dealt with panick or anxeity attacks before and she didn't really know what to do. " I'm here for you, okay?" She tried to soothe you by patting your back and holding you close. She could feel your body shaking in her arms and it made her sad. She didn't like seeing you like this. "I'll never leave you, sweetheart." She hums and kisses the top of your head.

    "Th-they keep saying you will." You finally manage to get out, through shakey and ragged breaths. "A-a-a-and I'm trying so hard not to hear them, b-but they're so loud." You cry and burry yourself further into her not wanting her to see you like this.

   As for Mina, anger had begun to build up inside of her. Who the hell was trying to sabotage your relationship? She would acid their faces! " Well don't listen to them!" She yells and moves to cup your red and broke out face. "Because I'm never leaving You! You're mine, got it?" She says sternly and stares into your puffy eyes.

    You sniffle and nod, before pulling her back into a hug, trying to calm down. You were almost there, just needed to let out the rest of the tears and shakey sobs caught in your throat. You managed to stop the tears, but your breathing still hitched and shook every now and again. "I-I love you." You studder softly and snuggle into her neck, feeling extremely tired.

   "I love you too, baby." She hums and pulls the covers over the both of you. She was still worried about whoever was saying such horrible things to you, but decied she would wait to ask you about it after your nap. Even though her curiosity was eating her alive.