🍋A Gift (Amajiki)

A/n: dom!Amajiki Lemon was requested acouple times, so here we go~

   The Christmas party was fun and everyone was currently leaving, you and Amajiki's shared apartment. You had invited all of your old classmates to come over and share gifts. It was great, Tamaki had even gotten you a new book discussing your favorite heros and heroines. It was very sweet. You always loved talking to him about them, even if you knew he didn't exactly know who you where talking about all the time. It never failed to make you laugh when he blindly agreed with whatever you said, to make it seem like he knew.

  Anyway, you are currently cleaning up the wrapping paper, paper plates, and cups. Tamaki helping out by holding the trash bag open for you. He had been silent the whole time, so you knew something was on his mind. You finished throwing away the last piece of trash and stretched revealing your stomach. "Man that was exhausting." You yawn and grab the bag from him, tieing it and setting it besides the trash can for you to take out tomorrow.

   "Yeah..." He trails off and keeps glancing from you to the floor. "Y/n, I hope I'm not over stepping my boundaries as your boyfriend, but..." He pauses and scratches the back of his neck. "I noticed you didn't get me anything for Christmas and I wanted to know if you where mad at me or just don't like giving presents." He says worriedly, hoping not to anger you. You quickly walk over to the counter and grab a envelope from the counter.

   "I did get you something Tamaki!" You say and hand him the envelope, making his cheeks flush with embarrassment. "I just didn't want to give it to you infront of everybody, because it's a little personal." You say and watch as he slowly opens the envelope, as if it were some kind of fragile piece of jewelry.

  "I-i'm sorry for just assuming that you didn't. I-it was rude of me." He says and flips the piece of paper open. Reading it his cheeks flush a dark red and he looks up to you. "R-really?" He questions; a mixture of excitement and nervousness flowing through him.

   "Yeah, I figured that since we have been together for so long and live together that you might want to move up in our relationship." You explain and smile nervously at the timid male. "I want you to do whatever your comfortable with." You say and wrap your arms around his waist. You see, you had given him a list. A list of freaky things he could do to you in bed and a list of things you where uncomfortable with.

   "Th-then should I start with th-this?" He questions as he cups your face, kissing your lips passionately. You kiss him back and can feel him smiling into it, causing you to as well. His hands trail around your waist and he holds you tight. "Your lips are so soft, bunny." He breathes, causing shiver to run down your spine. He presses his lips back to yours; leading you back into your shared room. A soft moan leaves your lips as your knees hit the back of your bed.

    "Tamaki." You say quitely, breaking from his lips. Opening your eyes you can see the tips of his ears and his cheeks coaxed in red.  "How would you like me?" You questions catching the male off gaurd.  He went over the list in his head and drug his fingers at the edge of your shirt.

    "Naked, on your back." He says and flushes more at how he sounded than the words themselves. He sounded hungry, in-charge, and  confident. Removing your clothing you lay on your back and prop your knees up. "A-are you ready?" Tamaki asks, his legs trembling at how vulnerable and delectable you looked. He could just eat you up.

   "Yes, Tamaki." You pant as he kneels on the edge of the bed, causing it to sink in. Your eyes never left his as he stares down at you, his brain thinking of all the things he could do.

    "Close your eyes." He says softly. It was different, him about to bed you that is. The thought of you moaning out his name in pure bliss and all the things he could do for you, made him feel warm and fuzzy inside. You close your eyes and gasp as something slightly slimy slithers up your thighs. It made popping sounds as the suctions of his tentacles left your leg. "This okay?" He questions and could hardly contain himself as you squirmed.

   "Yes, Tamaki." You moan softly as it wraps around your waist and holds you in place. A gasp leaves your lips as another one begins to rub through your wet folds. "Ah yes~" you moan softly and squeeze your eyes shut. You can feel the bed shift around and you open your eyes slowly only to see Tamaki leaning in to kiss you. You kiss back with passion, moaning into his mouth. Two more tentacles wrap around each boob individually and squeeze then. Their suction cups on your nipples, making you moan into his kiss. Pleasure was already coursing through your body as his tentacles defiled you, not that you minded. It was exciting different. The erratic way his tentacles flick and suction your clit and nipples, made you want to cum all on its own. "Hnm~ Tamaki, so good." You moan into the kiss and break it, licking his ear. His breathing hitches and his tentacles squeeze you just a little harder.

    "D-do you want me, b-bunny?" He questions; his face hot and blushy. You nod and squirm under his touch. "H-how much?" He questions; his dick already so hard that it makes his jeans and boxers uncomfortable to wear.

   "Bad, Tama." You moan softly. "I want you bad." You moan, only to feel another tentacle rub against your inner thighs. Though this one was a lot thicker than the others. It made you clench around nothing. It teases at your entrance causing small moans here and there, but it wasn't until it thrusted deep into you that you let out a loud, ear shattering moan. It suctions the walls of your core as it curls and pumps into you. "Fuck! S-so good." You moan and try to thrust your hips, but can't. His tentacle pulls out and rams into you harder, causing you to throw your head back into bed covers and squirm.  Your body trembling from his violent thrusts. The knot in your stomach building as the other tentacles still work on your clit and swollen nipples. "T-t-Tamaki I-i'm going to-ah!" You shutter as you clench around his twirling tentacle and cum. Your head spinning from pleasure and desire. The tentacle slips out from your swollen, dripping core and wraps around your leg pulling it apart. Tamaki uses one hand to unbuckle his pants and pull them and his boxers aside. He lines his cock, that is dripping in precum, up to your fairly lubricated hole and looks into your eyes for permission. "Please Tama. I need you." You pant and bite your lip. With that he slams into you, a moan escaping the both of your lips. 

    "You feel so good." He moans softly and latches his lips onto your neck, sucking on it. Your body twitches as his tentacle still plays with your sensitive clit. A sweet moan escapes your lips as he moans into your neck, thrusting in and out if you.

   "So big, Tama." You moan and bite your lip and pant trying to reboot after your previous climax. His tentacle tightens around your waist and holds your waist in place for him to ram deep into you. "Ah~!" You moan and arch your back, trying to find a even better angle. Tamaki moans as he slips as deep as he can into you and bring his lips up to kiss you passionately.  "I-I might-ah- if you keep this u-up." You pant as he continues to go deep into You, hitting all your right spots. Pleasure rocking your body as the bed rocks under you.

    "Cum, b-bunny." Tamaki moans in your ear, feeling himself close to the edge. Your eyes squeeze shut, as your second climax of the night washes over you. His name becoming a mess on your lips. You eyes roll back and feeling your legs fall numb. His climax coming soon after. He pulls out, catching his discharge in his hand. He was panting and sweaty. "I love you, Y/n." He says and kisses your passionately. Your eyes scan over his panting features and you smile.

   "Let's take a shower Tamaki." You suggest and push some of the hair out of his face. He nods and nuzzles into your hand, causing you to smile. You start the warm shower and grab some clothes for the both of you along with towels. "Are you coming?" You question and peak out the bathroom to see Tamaki almost asleep on the bed. A smile crawls onto your lips.

   "Yeah," he mumbles quitely and stands up a little woozy. Quickly you run to his side and help him walk into the shower with you. You both let out a soft groan with the warm water hits your skin. You scrub shampoo through his hair, rinse it, and condition it. Once the two of you where done in the shower, you crawled into bed together and fall asleep into a peaceful slumber.

🌵 Could you tell the ending was rushed? Hrrrrmmm, yes. Yes you could. Oh 🐳 I don't feel like rewriting it.