💘Y-you're a pervert?! (Todoroki)

*Your Quirk: Explosive Allergies. It causes you to release a small or large explosions, depending on how hard you sneeze.
Drawback: using your quirk too much causes runny nose, ichy throat, and eyes.*

  You and a few other classmates walk around the training fields finding a good spot to train. You would all go one on one with each other. Everyone thought it would be fun to do, since not all of you got to compete in the sports festival tournament. The rules are, the first one to get knocked down win! The battles would go in this order:

Kirishima vs Sero

Mina vs Todoroki

Y/n vs Kaminari

   Yeah, yeah there are only three battles.  Mienta was the odd ball out, so he didn't get to compete. Though, he does get to watch and that is aye okay with him. You sit by your boyfriend, Todoroki and watch as Kirishima and Sero take their positions. "Who do you think will win?" You ask the half and half male with an amused look in your eyes. He stares at the two for a second, before huming.

    "Kirishima." His voice was quite, but loud enough for you to hear. You laugh quitely and tilt your head onto his shoulder. "Are you rooting for Sero?" He asks, his eye brows picking up a tiny bit. You shrug with a smirk and focus your attention on the battle.

     "Begin!" Mina yells and immediately Kirishima's hands and arms harden. Sero begins dodging Kirishima's physical attacks, while wrapping up Kirishima's ankles and tugging the tape, causing him to trip and land on his face.

    "You're out!" Mina yells and waves her arms around. Kirishima grumbles and pushes himself off the ground.

    "Man that was quick." He says and scratches the back of his head with a disappointed look written across his face. "You're pretty good Sero." Kirishima sticks his hand out for the tape man to grip.

    "It's just these rules, Kirishima. You would've lasted a lot longer in a real battle!" Sero encourages his friend and shakes his hand with a smile.

    "Thanks man!" Kirishima laughs as they take their seats. Todoroki looks down to you and you move off his shoulder realising that it is his turn.

    "Who do you think will win?" He asks softly. His tone so serious it made you feel all soft inside. He actually cared about your opinion. You gave him a toothy smile and shrug unknowingly. Honestly this could go either way, if Mina used her quirk smartly.

    "But I'll root for ya!" You cheer and give him and thumbs up. You can see his eyes faulter, but he just nods and heads to his place.

    "Ready to loose Todoroki?" Mina teases and gets in a fighting stance. Todoroki just stares at her and suddenly the air began to get colder.

     "Fight!" You yell and watch as the ground immeaditly turns to ice, trapping Mina in her place. You sigh at the rather predictable, but helpful move. Mina uses her acid to melt the ice and shoot acid balls all over feild, causing small trip holes.

    "That all you got?" Mina taunts and throws an acid ball at him, causing him to set back into one and wobble. He uses his ice to make a support beam to keep him from toppling over. "Wha-? Awe man," she whines as she scratches the back of her head, not really thinking this far into the game.

    "Disappointed?" Todoroki sasses as he steps out of the hole and activates his quirk, shooting out another thin layer of ice to conceal the location of the holes.

    "Oh that's it," Mina says with a grin as she runs at him, only to fall right into his trap. Her foot breaks through the thin sheet and she topples over.