💘💢Valentine's Day Catastrophe (BakuDeku)

🌵: Yoo as requested on my message board about what kind of characters I would do a Valentine's day specials for and some BakuDeku was requested. This is my first time writing BakuDeku, so I apologise if it doesn't fit the BakuDeku standards lmao.
_______________________________________________

   Izuku Midoriya sat in his seat behind Kachaan, despite the blonde's loud and obvious complaints. He hated the fact that him and Bakugo couldn't get along... Well more accurately, Bakugo couldn't get his ego and pride to simmer down. It not only angered the green heard boy, but also saddened him. They had been friends during childhood and Bakugo just suddenly dropped him, because of his new found Quirkless status.

  He was lucky he had the chance to show All Might that he was worthy of his quirk. He would've been crushed if he hadn't been worthy. It was his last chance  to become a hero and he wouldn't let All Might down!

"Take the damn papers already!" Bakugo yells and just drops the stack of papers over Midoriya's head. He snapped out of his thoughts looking up to the crimson eyes of his new found rival and childhood friend.

   His face flushes. Had he been zoned out this entire time? "S-sorry," He studders and begins picking up the papers that had scattered everywhere.

   "Damn Deku." Bakugo growls, trying to ignore his own anger that had been building for the whole 5 minutes he had been holding the papers. He knows Izuku is always wrapped up in his thoughts and he also knows that it always gets in his way. He hated when anyone was in his way, expecially Deku.

   "Today we'll have class 2-B listen into a speech from a guest." Aizawa explains briefly and sits back in his sleeping bag. "So make room." He yawns as the special guest and class 2-B began to file in.

  "Make room for the real heros." Monoma says as he walks in, his fellow classmates rolling their eyes at him as the all find their spots.

   "Helloo, class. My name is blah blah blah..." Or at least thats all Bakugo heard as the guest begun to go on and on about the importance of Hero work on Valentine's day. Who cares about stupid Valentine's day? It's just a useless holiday for worthless extras.

  He rolls his eyes hearing Deku fan boying behind him and mumbling under his breath. 'Oh my All Might! You're the love hero!' 'Thats so awesome, this and you're a great tribute to our society, that.' He pinches the bridge of nose, trying to keep himself from round house kicking the greenery behind him. Why did his voice have to be so damn squeaky?

  When class was finally over, Bakugo quickly packed his things, trying to get out of the overly crowded room. He was really aggervated and didn't want to talk to anyone.

  "Hey, walking sparkler!" Monoma called out after him, only to annoy the other blond. Bakugo growls and turns around.

  "Shut up copy cat! You couldn't get your own quirk if yo-!" He yells, but being cut off by a wave of pink and reds crashing into him. He falls back against his desk, closing his eyes to re-center his self.

  "What did you do?" Kaminari asks Monoma curiously. Monoma smirks and looks to the dizzy firecracker.

   "Just hit him with a little bit of our special guests quirk." he mutter quiet enough for Kaminari to hear.

  "Kachann!?" Izuku yells, worriedly as he runs in front of Bakugo. Bakugo winces hearing the annoying sound of Midoriya's voice.

"This should be interesting."

  "Shut up, Deku..." Bakugo growls and opens his eyes. The world was swirling and he couldn't see straight until his eyes began to focus in on Izuku's face. Something was different about it. It wasn't ugly and annoying... Bakugo's eyes widen and he quickly pushes Deku out of the way and glares at Monoma. "What did you do to me?!" He growls grabbing the blond by his collar.