💘🎄Mistletoe (Bakugo)

🎉🎄Christmas Special🎄🎉

Your eyes scan the overly large and extensively decorated Christmas tree centered in the middle of the school lobby. It has drawn quite the crowd of students. You, Uraraka, Midoriya, Tokoyami, and Iida stood exaiming it some in awe others more skeptical.

"The star is so huge." Uraraka muses and smiles widely. Her eyes twinkling with awe and wonder.

"It almost makes you wonder what they are trying to cover up." You mumble and feel someone nudge you with your foot. "I'm just saying."

"I think the decorations are there to lift up our spirits. Giving season is near and we should all be happy our school is trying to cheer us up." Iida says and gives you a scolding look. You roll your eyes and cross your arms.

"Yeah yeah,"
" You're right again, Iida!"
"I agree, we should do our best to make our friends happy this season!"
"...Sure."

The first bell rang alerting the students to start heading to class and the DekuSquad turns to head to class, but your eyes catch glimpse of ash blond spikes. You stop and stare as Bakugo exaims the tree for himself. The lights from the tree dancing in his eyes. Your heart jumps in your chest and you quickly look away as his head begins to turn. "Y/n, you coming?" Your head perks up and you see Izuku looking at you with curiousity. You get the smell of Bakugo's Cinniom scent and he walks past you very closely, causing your arms to brush momentarily. You can feel the heat rising your cheeks at the touch as Bakugo knocks his and Midoriya's shoulders hard as he walks by.

"Get out of my way, Deku." He growls and pushes past the group as Iida yells at the blonde for being so rude. You frown at the sight of Izuku being so disheveled and saddened at the same time. Your eyes trail back over to Bakugo as he stomps away. You walk to Izuku and place a hand on his shoulder.

"I'm sorry he is like that." You say and watch as the green haired boy's face flushes three shades darker as you pat his fluff locks.

"I-it's f-f-fine really!" He says and cowers away from you. You smile at him and laugh, before shaking your head.

"We better get to class before the second bell rings!" Iida says and begins leading the group to the class.

The second bell rings and class has started. Aizawa stood at the front of the class talking about some hero tactics and such, but you couldn't stop your eyes from trailing across the classroom to a certain blonde. Your cheeks flush making eyecontact with him. You quickly look away and start scribbling notes onto your paper. 'He was staring at me? Why?' You begin to question yourself as you stare at the piece of paper. Did you have something on your face? Clothes? In your hair? You can't help but to wonder as class continues. Your eyes trail over to him once again, but fortunately his eyes are focused onto his paper and not staring at you.

The bell rung letting everyone know class was over and you all began packing your things and getting in last minute notes from the days lecture. "Want us to wait for you?" Uraraka asks as the DekuSquad stands infront of your desk with all of their things ready to go. You smile and shake your head.

"N-no go ahead I have a few things left to do." You say and begin finishing a few left over papers from class.

"Alright! Text us if you want to meet up in the lobby later." Izuku says and walks out with everyone else. You smile to yourself knowing that you had good friends that would stick for a life time. You look back down at your papers and write down finishing touches on them.

It been a while and you sigh, finally able to turn in the papers to Mr. Aizawa and you where shocked to see Bakugo still sitting in his desk. He was just finishing packing up and he looks up to you. "What?" He questions it coming out a lot harsher than he intended.

"N-nothing." You stutter and flush. You quickly pack your bag and trail behind Bakugo on the way to the dorms. He hadn't said a word to you and neither you to him. It wasn't exactly awkward, but it wasn't peaceful nor unbearable. There was a happy medium that you didn't know what to call it. Crush tension?

Bakugo opens the door to the dorms and stops himself from continuing remembering you are walking behind him. He looks back to you and holds the door open for you. "You coming?" He questions looking at you.

"O-oh yeah, sorry!" You say and rush towards the door, smiling. You walk into the dorm lobby getting goosebumps as the warm air hits your skin. "Thank you, Bakugo." You say and turn around to face him only to blush seeing how close his is. As the door shuts you can hear a little chime ring, causing you both to look up. A small bell hung by a strand of mistletoe swings on the top of the door, causing your cheeks to flush. He looks down to you, his face blank, and cheeks flushed from the cold weather. "Wh-who p-put that there, ha?" You laugh nervously and twiddle with your thumbs.

"You're in my way." He says scanning your flustered features. You can feel embarrassment clinging to your face as you clear your throat and step out of his way.

"R-right sorry." You mumble and step out of his way, feeling disappointment wash over you in waves. You scratch the back of your neck and begin to take off your jacket to put in the small closet to the side of the hallway. You grab your coat hanger and hang it up in the closet. You turn around only to smack dead into something hard as rock. "What the fuck?" You mumble and look up to see Bakugo standing there coat in hand. His eyes scanning the hallways, before landing on you. You can feel shivers run down your spine as his eyes lock onto yours. A deep sigh escapes his lips as he aggressively grabs the back of your head and kisses you. Your eyes widen and your first thought was to pull away, but you didn't. Couldn't. Fluttering close your eyes gloss over and dilate. His lips even taste like cinniom, spice, and everything nice. He breaks the kiss for a second, suprised at how much he craved the feeling of your lips on his.

"Don't make a habit out of this." He growls before pressing his lips back onto yours and cups your cheeks instead of the back of your head. You can't help, but to smile and kiss him back, wrapping your arms around his neck. "And don't think I'll keep coming back for these." He says against your lips and half opens his eyes to gaze down at your adorably happy features.

"Would it be okay if I came back for another one?" You question and open your eyes to look up into his eyes. Despite his wishes a smile crawls onto his lips and he hums. You lean up on your tippy toes and press your lips to his again feeling their warmth and softness against yours. Fuck, I really like him...