☁️Hoodie (Kirishima)

🌵: So this is the first time I've done something like this, I think. So don't come for me bitch. I know this is short and kind of trash, but yeaaah.

❤Song: Hoodie by Hey Violet❤

I slip it on over my shoulders.
It's something I'll never get over.
It makes me feel a little bit closer to you.

    "Y/n, you should really give that back to him." You look over to a worried Ururaka and smile. No matter how fucked up the situation is, as long as you had it on you smiled.

I can't keep your love.
I can't keep your kiss.
Gave you everything and I got was this.

    You snuggle into the hoodie and laugh. "But I can't Ochako." You pause and pull the sting into your mouth. "This is all I have left of him." Tears prick at your eyes, contradicting the wide smile playing across your lips.

I'm still rocking your hoodie and chewing on the strings.
It makes me think about you, so I wear it when I sleep.

     You woddle into the kitchen and fiddle with the small hole in the pocket. Comfort food. Oh comfort food. "Y/n?" Your body freezes and you stand in place. Shit...

     You turn in place and look behind you. Your eyes meet those crimson red ones. "Kirishima," you say softly with a embarrsed smile.

I kept the broken zipper and cigarette burns.
Still rocking your hoodie baby even though it hurts.
Still rocking your-

    His eyes rack over the very familar sweater and he smiles sadly at you. "How are you doing?" He asks and pushes his hands futher into his pants pockets. You laugh at the irony. You guys used to be able to talk for hours and now you can't even hold a normal conversation.

    "I'm good. Just getting some late night snacks, per usual." You mumble and avoid eye contact. You can hear his chuckle, probably remembering all the late nights you've shared.

Hoodie and chewing on the strings.
It makes me think about you so I wear it when I sleep.

     You crawl into bed, forgetting about your snacks that lay unopened on your dresser. You snuggle your face into the jacket and inhale. The faint scent of his cologne wafting into your nose and making you dizzy.

I kept the broken zipper and cigarette burns.
Still rocking your hoodie baby even though it hurts.

   Fuck, you miss him. Why didn't he just feel the same way you do? How can he just get over you, so quickly? It feels like you're stuck on a complicated algebra problem, called Eijiro Kirishima. Damnit I love him.

I'm still rocking your hoodie.