💘Introductions (Tamaki Amajiki)

🌵 Don't even start. I fucking love him, okay?

    You start on your way back to the 3rd Year dorms, with a small bag of groceries in your hands-well it was a bag full of hot sauce bottles. You see, your quirk requires you to constantly eat spicy foods and such. When used it sets the victim's nerves on fire. They usually experience the feeling of getting pepper juice in their eyes and overall an immense burning sensation all over their body, leaving them immobile. Not a very flashy quirk, but when people watch your eyes turn red and the person in front of you drop to the ground screaming 'it burns! It burns!' They get the point.

Anyway, You're on the way back to the third year dorms; humming to yourself. You're not really paying attention to the path infront of you, but more of the lush greenery to your side. The birds chirping, bees landing on flowers then retreating, and the golden cast of the sunset is all so beautiful. You had been so concentrated that you fell deaf to the other things around you. It wasn't until you and someone else where falling back on your butts that you had even realized other people where around.

   "Tamaki!" A female and male voice says as you rub your head trying process what just happened. Looking up you see three people, all from class 3-A, Nejire, Mirio, and Tamaki.  Your face flushes a bright red as you see one of your hot sauce bottles had busted all over Tamaki Amajiki's shirt.

   "I-I'm so sorry!" You say and quickly scramble around grabbing your hot sauce bottles, putting them away. "Please forgive me." You say and bow, seeing as his friends already helped him to his feet.

   Tamaki's eyes just stay focused onto you, unable to speak or move. His mouth had gone completely dry and heat rose to his cheeks. His anxiety had hit the roof when you looked up to him with those beautiful (e/c) eyes. How is he supposed to talk to an angel? He can't! He quickly looks away, feeling embarrassed and tounge tied.

   "It's okay, our friend Tamaki here is just really shy!" Laughs Mirio as he steps infront of Tamaki and hands you one of the bottles you missed. "Wait aren't you Y/n L/n? You're transferring into our class tomorrow, right?" He asks as Nejire also walks up to you.

   "Wow, you're really pretty! Why are you carrying all that hot sauce? Is it for your quirk or are you a spice addict?" She questions, causing your head to spin from all the questions. You take a step back and glance back at the timid boy behind the two.

   "Well I'm am Y/n. The hot sauce is for my quirk and I guess it makes me a spice addict." You say and scratch the back of your neck nervously.

   "You should hang out with us when you get settled in!" Nejire cheers and grabs your hands her eyes sparkling. Your face flushes at her actions and you nod aggressively not sure what to say.

  "O-of course!" You say and glamce over to the elf boy again. "An-and I hope we can get along. I'm sorry again for my lack of attention." You bow to him again. His eyes close momentarily as he turns to look at you.

  'YOU'RE A POTATO! YOU'RE A POTATO!' He mentally preps himself as his eyes land on your face, the image of a potato covering your face in his eyes. "I-it's okay, I-I hope we can be fr-friends too." He says quitely and quickly glances back to the ground his face flushing a dark red. Mirio glances to Nejire and they smirk at each other already knowing Tamaki's situation.

   "Thank you, Tamaki and Nejire for inviting me to hang out with you three." You pause and glance at the group. "I will definitely take you up on that offer, but I have to get back to my dorms and finish unpacking." You say with a shy smile and wave as you all part.

   "You think she's pretty, don't you?" Nejire asks with a smile as they continue to walk to their direction.

   "WHA-WHAT? I-I just th-thought she was a potato-I mean nice!" He says; heat rising to his cheeks at his friends words.

   "I mean I guess she is pretty HOT." Mirio laughs at his own pun, causing Nejire to laugh as well. Poor Tamaki burried his flustered face into his hands.

     'They shines so brightly.... like an angel.' 

Tamaki thinks staring at the ground.