🍋Rep demands (OverHaul)

(fem!)

  You stare at your boyfriend, of eight months, as he works. His black mask pulled up above his nose and fit perfectly to his face. You sometimes wonder if it is sewn to him. You've only seen him with out it acouple times, when he let you kiss him and that is barely ever. He is always too focused on his work to pay attention to you for more than an hour at a time. Though you do craze his attention and more than short kisses here and there, but you keep quite wanting him to satified with his daily work quota.

  His eyebrows furrow in frustration and he flips the pencil in his fingers a few times, before signing and writing. He seems agitated? You wish to help him, but know he is smart enough to figure out the problem his self. Despite this knowledge an idea pops into your head to get the attention you want and help him relax. You just hope he doesn't get to frustrated with you. You walk over to him not loud enough to distract him from work, but more like soft knocks against the ground to alert him you are walking.

  Finally behind him, you gently place your hands on his shoulders and begun to massage them. He was tense through his arms, shoulders, and neck. You could tell from just looking at him. Your finger tips hit all the pressure points in his shoulders, releasing the tension. Before moving up to the sides of his neck. You didn't notice his pencil stop moving and him just leaning into your touch.  You are focused, concentrated on making sure he was feeling better. Pressing the pressure points on his neck, he groans softly, alerting you. "Chisaki, are you okay? Did I hurt you?" You question, going to remove your hands, when he stops you.

   "Please, keep going." He says sincerely. It makes you melt, as his glove hand slowly releases yours. Your face lightly flustered, you continue to massage down his neck, shoulders, and arms. He turns his chair to face you as you do this. Working diligently down each arm individually, before moving to his tired hands and pushing into his palms lightly.

   His eyes not quite boring into you, but more around trying to figure you out. He was inspecting you. You could only imagine what he is thinking. 'Dirty or clean? Kissable or non-kissable? Greatful or naive.' You can never tell with him; not that you need to.

   "You're hands..." He says suddenly, causing you to look up from his own hands. "Their so soft and diligent." He says, almost as if he is shocked. His eyebrows are furrowed and you can tell he is still rather confused. You don't know if it's, because he expected your touch to be rougher and unreliable or what?

    In reality, he is shocked at how much he is enjoying this. He always thought the physical touch, other than using his quirk, would feel gross and unsanitary, but it is quite the opposite. He doesn't feel gross or disgusted. He wants more and it scares him. The two of you had been together for eight months and only kissed a total of fifteen times. He isn't afraid to say he likes your lips, but he is always scared to accidentally ingest your salvia. Though, now he isn't sure anymore. He has always fantasized the two of you being together and he would be lying if it didn't make him feel something. It was just his own sexual desires were never at the top of his priority list, until this very moment.

    "I want you to touch me more." He says, his voice dropping an octave as his amber eyes peirce through to the very core of your soul; sending chills down your spine and causing goosebumps to appear on your skin. His fingers move up to his mask and he pulls it up and off of his face. "Would that be a problem?" He questions noticing your hesitancy. It causes you to jump back into reality.

    "L-like massaging you or s-sexually.... touching you." You mumble the last part, because your face has turned fire red and your fingers slowly trails up his toned arms. His hums ringing in your ears as you do this. You can tell he is touched starved.