💕NekoKiri

🌵 (I've been exceedingly busy as of late, due to college and just hating my existence, but I'm trying to get back into the swing of writing and such. :P I saw were someone wanted some more Neko stuff, so I decided to do my favorite character LMAOO)

   As you found yourself turning the key to your lock, you sighed. Another exhausting day of work. Your body feeling quite sore and your eyes barely managing to stay open at this point. You weren't even sure how you made it home without passing out, but here you are.

    You pushed the door open with an exhausted yawn and slowly made your way to the couch. The house smelling rather good. Like some kind of dish was cooked up, but you were so tired that the moment your ass hit the comfortable cushions, you fell asleep.

  "Welcome home, darling- oh?" Kirishima would say as his tall frame peered over the couch and at your sleeping figure. His cat ears peering forward as he looked at you curiously. Though he found himself smiling softly at your sleeping frame. He knows you work extremely hard to take care of the both of you since being a working Neko wasn't really acceptable at this point.

Everyone still considered them to be more pet like than to have any value outside their human's needs, but you were different. You treated him as if he were any other human and held him to human like standards. He loved that about you. You treated him like an equal and was voting and fighting for his rights.

Kirishima places his hands on the sides of your head and leaned down placing a gentle kiss to the top of your head. "I'll go run you a bath." He hummed against the top of your head. His tail swishing lovingly as he pulled away and walked towards the bathroom.

After getting the bath nice, warm, and bubbly for you, he moved back towards the living room and had to stifle his laughter. For you had found comfort in sleeping with your leg kicked over the back of the couch and your arms spread open wide. "Ah, you're so cute." He hummed looking at you with admiration as he approached.

"Wake up, honey." Kirishima would hum as he brushed his hand over your forehead getting any askew hairs out of your face and then moving to cup your cheek. His thumb rubbing languidly across your cheekbone.

"Hm." You groaned softly as you weren't ready to be awaken from your slumber quite yet.

This caused soft laughter to escape his lips as he leaned down nuzzling you a bit to get your eyes to open. "I've gotten a bath ready for you." He hummed watching as your eyes slowly opened to look at him. Your own eyes a bit red from sleep and the imprint of the couch across the side of your face. "You should take one and eat before you head back to sleep." He said and stared at you with quite the smitten look across his features.

He had to admit these feelings he had for you ran deeper than Neko/Master. He didn't want to watch you neglect your health because of a job or because of your mental state. He would make sure you stayed healthy even if it killed him. He... He loved you.

"Hm okay, Kiri." You mumbled back sleepily and slowly sat up. Your heart beating a bit quickly in your chest from how sweetly he had woken you up. Kirishima had honestly taken great efforts to make sure you stayed healthy and honestly it warmed your heart. He was such a good guy and you were glad that you had taken him in.

He had been by your side since you first moved into your own home. You taught him how to read, write, and allot of other basic things. You just thought of how sad it was that his race got treated so differently. That's why you put in the effort to make sure that he had every bit of what you had and that's why you fought as hard as you could with voting and spreading the word. Because Kirishima deserves so much better. He was more than your life long companion and pet. He was your everything and he deserves to be able to achieve anything in this world.