💘Karaoke (Kirishima)

You tie your shoes and quickly make sure you look alright, before bolting towards the common room. You turn the corner and see the Baku Squad waiting for you. You lock eyes with Mina and she yells your name. "Y/n! What the hell took you so long?!" She asks and trots over to you and grabs your arm. You cast your gaze down a bit embarrassed and smile.

      "Sorry, I just lost track of the time," you mutter and avoid eyecontact with Kirishima. Yes, you have a huge crush on him, okay? Geez. She rolls her eyes, knowing what really took you so long. She looks over to Kirishima and sure enough his eyes are all over you. She cringes, watching the scene. It was painfully obvious that you both liked each other and she just couldn't stand watching it for another day! So, she and Kaminari set up those whole karaoke night, hoping that one of you would confess through a song or realize that one of you liked each other.

     "Let's hurry up and get this over with," Bakugo mutters and begins walking, causing the rest of the group to follow. The walk there you all chatted about your days and such.

     "DUUUUDE Kami! What are we gonna sing?" Mina whines/ asks staring at the electric blonde. He sweat drops and scratches the back of his neck.

     "I dunno. All I'm gonna say is that I suck at karaoke." He laughed and elbows Mina.

     "Then why the hell did you drag all of out here to witness?!" Bakugo shouts, causing the lobby to look in your general direction.

    "Shut up man! Everyone's looking!" Kaminari whisper yells.

     Once Karaoke started, you sat next to Bakugo on the oppiste side of Kirishima. Mina, Sero, and Kaminari stood at the front with mics and sung The Golden Rule by The Lonely Island.  You laughed the whole song. When I say you laughed I mean almost rolling on the floor. Their choreography was spotless, making up for the fact that they can not sing what so ever.  On a darker note, Bakugo got up to the Karaoke machines and picked up the mic. He sung, Blood by In This Moment.  Which oddly made you feel like he was singing to Midoryia. Well the beginning did anyways; the ending not so much. Shivers ran down your spine as he finished, but despite the fact that you were completely freaked out he was a pretty good singer.

    "Can one of you damn nerds stop staring at me like I just murdered your children and take the mic already," he growled lowly. A small blush gracing his pale features. Mina looks over to you and gives you a thumbs up. You blush and nod.

    "Yeah, I'll take it," you chuckle as his eyes narrow onto your figure. He shoves the mic into your hands and stomps over to his seat. "Oookay," you say and raise your eyebrows. "On a less violent note, I'll be singing Would You Be So Kind by Dodie Clark."  You say and hear Mina cheer, causing you to laugh as the music begins.

"I have a question.
It might seem strange.
How are your lungs?
Are they in pain?"

   You begin and try not to make eye contact with the red head, but failing miserably.

"Cause mine are aching.
Think I know why.
I kinda like it, though.
You wanna try?"

     Your eyes land on his and a dark blush dusts your cheeks. Mina smirk in triumph watching as a smile tugs at the corners of Kirishima's lips.

"Oh would you be so kind,
As to fall in love with me?
You see, I'm trying.
I know you know that I like you,
But that's not enough.
So if you will, please fall in love with me."

    You try not to smile during the song as you look down at your feet and grip the mic; feeling your heart hammer in your chest. He smiles brightly at you and shifts his sitting position into a more excited one.

"I think it's only fair.
There's gotta be some butterflies somewhere.
Wanna share?
Cause I like you but that's not enough, so if you will,
Please fall in love with me."

     As the song carries on Kirishima continues to smile lovingly at you with a blush across his cheeks. You end the song with a flustered, smiling face. Your heart hammering in your chest as the room cheers with the exception of Bakugo, who mutters something about a damn extra.

    "My turn," your cheeks only grow darker as Kirishima stands in front of you with a wide smile and shimmering eyes. You hand him the mic, feeling his fingers purposely brush yours. You almost swooned, but caught yourself. You nervously sat back down and look up at the red head as he shuffles through songs. "Alright. I'll be singing Speechless by Dan + Shay. " He says and the music begins in the background. He sways a little bit and keeps his eyes focused on you the entire time.

"You'll say you'll be down in five.
The smell of your perfume
is floating down the stairs.
You're fixing up your hair like you do."

   He sings to you, causing your face to flush a deep red and a smile to crawl all over your lips.

" I know that I'll be a mess the second that I see you
And you won't be surprised.
It happens every time, it's nothing new."

    He sends you a sharkey grin, causing you to laugh softly.

"Its always on night like tonight.
I think that you can read my mind, because when you look at me with those eyes.
I'm speechless.
Staring at you, standing there in that dress.
What its doing to me ain't a secret, because watching you is all that I can do."

   You place your hands over your face and try not to cry, because if how sweet he is being. Plus your cheeks hurt really bad from smiling so much.

" and I'm speechless.
You already know that you're my weakness.
After all this time I'm just as nervous.
Every time you walk into the room.
I'm speechless!"

    He finishes the song and everyone claps including you, even though your face was as red as a cherry. He quickly grabs the spot next to you and smiles down at you, as Mina grabs the mic to quickly do a solo.

     "So what did you think?" He asks and gives you his nervous toothy smile. You pull your shirt collar up to your mouth out of nervous habit and smile.

     "It was great," you say and fiddle with your fingers. He places his hand on top of yours to stop your fiddling.

     "It was for you, you know." You blush and nod. You pop your chin out of your shirt and slowly move your hand to were it was asking permission to hold his. Which he grants, obviously. "D-do you want to be mine?" He asks a bit nervous and chews on his lip out of nervous habit.

    "If it wasn't obvious enough," you say and give him a soft smile. His face picks up and he squeezes your hand.

"ISN'T SHE LOVELY!
ISN'T SHE WONDERFUL!
ISN'T SHE PRECIOUS!"

      Mina shouts and points to the two of you. You laugh and lean your head on Kirishima, trying to hide the growing blush on your cheeks.

                                       Man, this is perfect.

🌵A/n: AAAAAAAHHHH! Sorry I was letting out a bit of my internal screaming. My fucking assignment for my English class is seven days late and my teacher takes off a letter grade for every day its late, so what did I make like a fucking G? I'm not even going to turn that shit in. Oh my actual Todoroki. ╮(╯▽╰)╭