🍋Between Hours (Aizawa)

You groan and peel off your hero outfit, after your patrol. Shit was hard today, there were so many little fucking assholes running around. Why are these people even like that? Jeez. Of course, it was a weekend and Aizawa had been sleeping in all day, while you were running the streets or so you assumed. You can't really blame him though. He does work two extremely soul stealing jobs, so you let him sleep whenever he can.

You hop into the shower and let the warm water run down your back and spine; rinsing away the sins of the day. Fuck, how the warm water relaxes your stiff muscles and makes your skin prickle in all the right ways. You wash with Aizawa's strong scented body wash and do the rest of your shower routine, before you hop out and get dressed in one of his overly large T-shirts he never wears and your underwear. "Good shower?" A deep monotone voice rings out from behind you. You turn and see Aizawa leaned up against the door frame, his hair untamed and messy. Your cheeks flush a dark pink at his boxers exclusively attire.

"Perfect," you mumble dragging your eyes away from his bulge and too his dark orbs. He stifled the smirk tugging at his lips as he walks over and wraps his long arms around your waist.

"Good," he whispers huskily, before kissing your lips softly. A little too softly. The kiss gradually became more intement as his grip tightens on your waist, getting you all riled up. You press your hands too his chest and push. His lips break from yours and his eyes stare down to yours a bit worried.

"You slept good?" You ask feeling his bare chest against your finger tips. He nods and presses his forehead to yours. "So are you up for... us?" You ask with a little smirk on your lips. His eyes focus onto yours with a subtle, dominate smirk on his.

"Of course," he says and tightens his grip on your waist. You laugh softly and lean back in his arms. "You know, That shirt looks better on you," he says and runs his fingers at the ends of the silky fabric. "But it'd look even better on the floor," he whispers and pulls it up and over your head. Blushing, you smile and bite your lip, feeling the exposed air hitting your body.

"It's whatever you want, Shouta." You say and run your fingers down his chest, looking up innocently at him. His breath catches his throat and he exhales heavily as his fingers run through your hair. It's been awhile since the two of you 'did It,' or gotten sexual, so of course the two of you are a little starved on the other person's touches. Your eyes flutter as he tugs at your hair, making you look up to the ceiling. He latches his lips to your neck and kisses and sucks down it.

"I wanna hear you make all those beautiful noises, so don't hold back, alright?" He hums against your neck, causing shivers to run down your spine.

"Y-yes, of course." You stammer as he continues his conquest to butterfly kisses down your body. His hand grips at your thigh telling you to lift it. You do so and he picks you up positioning you right on top of him. He presses your back into the wall, grinding his hips against yours. You hum and lean your head to the side as he re-latches his mouth on your skin this time dragging a little further down. You moan softly and bite your bottom lip. His grinding only got hungrier and you'd be lying if you hadn't bucked your hips at the males rather large bulge.

"So impatient," he growls and trails his hands down right under your breasts. "You want me now?" He asks and takes his thumbs and runs them over the thin fabric of your bra. You blush madly and bite your lip.

"Y-yes," you say softly and keep your eyes away from him. He groans and unbuttons the back of your bra, slipping it off and throwing it to the floor.

"You'll have to do better than that," he muses and kisses your bud, before taking it in his mouth and sucking and nipping at it. A sweet moan escapes your lips and your head taps the drywall.

"Please, Shouta," you beg and tangle your fingers in his hair. He pulls away from your breast and looks into your eyes.

"Please what?" He questions, knowing good and damn well the answer to that question. You bite your lip and tilt your head to the side, showing off the bruising marks on your neck.

"Please take me, Shouta." You say and twirl a piece of hair on the back of his head. He growls softly and pushes his lips against yours, kissing you passionately. He pushes himself further on you and the drywall, before pushing off and getting a good grip on your ass. He continues to kiss your lips as he carries you to the bedroom, but the kiss momentarily breaks as he lays your down and pulls his boxers off, releasing the throbbing, hard member.

"I'll take care of you," he says and loops his finger on the edges of your dripping underwear, before pulling them off and tossing them on the floor. His fingers sort through your palms as he link your hands together, pinning them above your head. "You ready?" He asks and stares deeply into your eyes. You nod, feeling him line himself up at your heated core. He thrusts into you, causing a sharp moan to escape your lips.

"F-fuck," you moan and squeeze your eyes shut. It'd been so long, since he's fucked you that it hurts feeling him stretch you out again. He pumps in again slower this time, giving you time to adjust. You shift your hips on his and let out a shakey breath. "O-okay." He leans down and kisses your lips gentally pumping in at a faster rate. The bed moving up and down with him. You moan against his lips and arch your back, pushing your breasts onto his chest. He releases your hands and trails his right under your ass, holding you firmly in place as he thrusts deeper into you.

"Fuck," he groans, breaking the kiss. His own eyes shut from the pleasure of your heated core. He thrusts into you hard and deep, causing an ecstatic moan to escape your lips. He does this again and again, causing you to squirm under him.

"Let me! Let me~" you moan and push at his shoulders. He growls and ignores your request, but you being the persistent little shit you are, kept begging him. It came off as breathey pants and pleas, but it eventually worked and Shouta sighed and flopped over. His eyes following you as you crawl on top of him and kiss his lips. "You won't regret it," you whisper in his ear, before positioning your entrance over his hardened member. You bite your lip and slowly sit down on it. He watches as you do so, your breasts jumping slightly as you begin to grind your hips along his. He lets out a shakey breathe and lets his hands settle on your calves.

"Y/n, stop teasing me," he growls and squeezes your calves. You laugh and place your hands on his toned stomach. You lift yourself slowly and drop down hard, causing him to groan. You begin bouncing up and down on him, causing the bed to rock slightly as you do so. His eyes trail from your face to your bouncing breasts and trail back up to your face. The only thought running in his head, other than pure pleasure was 'is this really happening?'

"Hm, Shouta~" you hum and bring your hand up to play with your clit. You bite your lip and shut your eyes at the new found pleasure. He bucks his hips against yours, causing a sharp moan to escape your lips. "Who's impatient now?" You question and stop playing with yourself to give him all your attention. He groans again, this time closing his eyes as you lean forward finding a better angle. "You're so big," you breathe and kiss his chest. Your calves and thighs burning from bouncing so much. Your breath hitches as you hit your sweet spot and continue to hit it. His hands grip on your ass pushing, making him go deeper into you and making him push harder on that spot. You moan out a breathey, 'yes,' as you continue to do this with him, until you can feel the knot building in your stomach. He twitches inside you and you bite your lip. "S-shouta, I-" you moan and try to hold out as long as you can.

"Now," he groans and pushing his hips hard against your moving ones, releasing all the pint up pleasures inside you. His name becoming nothing but a mumbling mess on your lips as you bounce feeling your legs falling numb. You do this until you can feel him loosing it. "F-fuck Y/n," he groans out. You push off, right before he spills his seed and plop down besides him. Both of you panting like crazy. His arms wrap around your waist pulling you close to him. "I love you," he pants pressing a kiss to your lips. You smile against him and kiss back.

"I love you too, Shouta." You murmur and hold him closely. He sighs and closes his eyes, taking your scent. "When do you go to work?" You question, not wanting to let go.

"In 15 minutes." He groans and burrys his head into your neck. "I don't wanna," he whines, causing you to laugh. It made you feel special to see him act so clingy and out of character, knowing only you get to see this.