💕Cuddle Buddies (Aizawa)

Feeling yourself drifting in and out during the day, was not how you expected to spend it. Though, it shouldn't be so surprising, being you pulled another all nighter grading papers and working a second job as a Prohero. You had recently started working at UA, due to the increase in villain attacks. Principle Nezu felt like the school needed more defensive heros, so he called you in. You didn't mind, because you needed the extra money. Therefore, you sub for other classes and work under Nezu.

   Luckily break was coming up and your eyes stay glued to the clock, through their drooping lids. You need coffee and you felt like you'd die if you didn't get any. Your body felt heavy and much like dead weight.

  Tik

         Tok

                Tik

                       Tok

    It felt like all the pressure was rushing to the front of your head as your head dropped down and popped back up. "Wake up." You mutter to yourself and shake your head slightly. The pen in your hand began to twirl between your thumb and index finger in an attempt in keeping yourself awake. Despite your best efforts, your eyes end up falling shut for a brief second and it was over. You had begun to drift off to sleep.

            rRRrRr
                         IiIii
                               NNnN
                                          ggG!

    Eyes snapping open you jolt in your desk and sigh. Finally it was break time. You rub your eyes and slowly stand, feeling dizzy from lack of sleep. You head to the teachers lounge and try your best not to lay down on the couch and fall asleep. Instead you went to the coffee machine and begun to make your coffee how you like it, before looking back at the couch. Your eyes widen in shock you you see a giant yellow caterpillar laying on there with small black facial hair. "What the-?" You question and rub your eyes and letting then focus. "Oh fuck its just Aizawa." You mutter, realizing who it was. You sit down besides him and sip your coffee not wanting to bother him with speach. Mainly because you were to lazy to actually use your vocal cords and you knew he was just as tired as you are.

   Sipping the warm brown liquid, you close your eyes and smile smelling it's sweet scent. Though, despite drinking the beverage littered with caffeine, you can still feel your eye lids drooping shut. "Y/n-" you can hear someone calling your name, but your head was already falling forward. "OI! Don't spill your coffee on me!" You jolt upward, causing your coffee to splash out of your cup and land on your leg.

    "Ah!" You screech and stand up quickly, trying some way to get the coffee out of your clothes to no avail. The burning sensation subsides, leaving nothing but a small puddle of wetness on your leg. "Oh great." You mutter and pinch the bridge of your nose.

    "How much sleep did you get last night?" He questions. Not that he cared, but he felt obligated to ask. I mean you did just spill coffee on yourself, in the midst of falling asleep and you did have dark circles under your eyes.

    "I didn't. I haven't since Wednesday." You say and scratch the back of your neck. Aizawa raises and eyebrow at you and sighs.

    "It's Friday." He states making you smile nervously. He sighs and snuggles in his sleeping bag. "Why don't you take a nap? I'll wake you up when it's time to get back to class." He offers, already regretting his decision. He wanted to sleep, but he offered to keep an eye out for you? This wouldn't have anything to do with that stupid crush thing Hizashi mentioned, would it? Aizawa can feel his skin prickling at thought of it. A crush? On a co-worker? Ridiculous. Right?

    "Really?" You ask, shocked. Aizawa's tired eyes land on you and he raises an eyebrow. "Right, sorry." You say not wanting him to rethink the offer. You quickly make your way over to the couch and set your coffee down on the table. Once you sat down it felt like your entire body had sunk into the cushions and where locked in place. You laid your head back and slowly closed your eyes. Not even five minutes later you were out like a light; snoring and all.

  Aizawa raised an eyebrow at you and shook his head. He knew he could be the same way, but it was just cute when you did it... cute? Hell no. No no no no. He did not just think cute. He turns away from you and shakes his head, but his attention was once again captured when he felt you lean against him. He looks over and sees your head laying on his shoulder. His jaw clenches and a shakey breath escapes his lips. He should push you away and let you cuddle someone else, but he couldn't. The way your lips part, due to being pressed against his shoulder and the warmth of your body along side his, drives his crazy. "You're lucky I like you..." He mutters and sighs.

                          Three Hours Later

    "Where is he?" Hizashi mutters to Nemuri and pushes open the teachers lounge door. A loud gasp escapes his lips at the sight before him. Somehow someway, you ended up laying between Aizawa's legs, head on his chest, as his arm is loosely wrapped around you. The two of you snoring so loudly that it was surprising that they hadn't heard it from outside the room.

     "Is that?" Nemuri starts.
     "Sure is!" Hizashi says proudly.
    "Looks like he grew balls and finally talked to her!" Nemuri says and smirks. "Even slept with her." She adds, earning a snicker from the loud blonde.

🌵 SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER! I have a lot of things going on right now. So everything is going to be slow, but I do have a few chapters in progress.

🍋Tamaki Amajiki
🍋Shoto Todoroki
☁️💘Tamaki Amajiki