💘☁️ I Like Your Scars (Todoroki)

Relaxing with your boyfriend on the weekends is something you do often. Laying in his lap, while he reads a book, humming something soft and smooth. You often would end up falling asleep on him and waking up to find his book lain across his face snoring, but today was different.   
    You sat across from him with worry in your eyes. A single tear creeps down his cheek as his hand covers the large scar on his face. You grip his free hand and squeeze it. "Todo, you're not your father. You will never be him. So what if on one side you take after him? You still have your mother right here," you say and cup his left cheek with your hand. "She was scared, not of you, but of him. She loves you and you know that." You stare into his teary, brown eye as it closes to release another.
     "It's just hard to look in the mirror every day and have a constant reminder of how much I'm like him." His fingers trail over the scarred tissue on his face. "How can you even love me?" He mumbles the last part and opens both his eyes to look at you.
     "How can you say that?" You ask with slight anger and passion boiling up inside you. "You are nothing like your piece of shit father. You know that, I know that, and everyone in class knows that. You're smart, observant, kind, and loving. Todoroki you're everything to me."  Tears prick at the edges of your eyes as you shift to your knees and lean over, grabbing his hand that touches his scar. You bring it to your lips and kiss it gently. Furthering this, you remove his tomato red hair from his eye and kiss it. A shiver runs down his spine as your soft lips come in contact with his tingling disfigurement. "Your scars make you stronger," Your lips trail down under his blue eye and your kiss there. "Your battles make you wiser," You trail kisses down to his lips and stop. "And your bullies make you kinder."
    His breath hitches and he closes his eyes pressing his lips against yours, causing you to shiver and melt into him at the same time. His lips so soft, warm, and everything you've always wanted them to be. His hand trails behind your head and intangles his fingers in your hair. "I love you," he says breaking the kiss with a flustered face and a soft smile. You smile back at him, still feeling your lips tingling from his kisses.
     "I love you too, Shoto," you say and wrap your arms around the traumatized boy. His nose nuzzles into your neck, causing a slight laugh from you.  "Man, don't ever leave me. Okay babe?" You whisper to him, closing your eyes. He hums and pulls you down onto the bed so you would be laying next to him.
    "We have to part sometime, Y/n. That doesn't have to be right now, though." He pauses, causing you to mentally face palm. "I want to cuddle you a bit more." He whispers and places chaste kisses on your cheek. Laughing you nuzzle into him and lay your head on his chest. His heart thumped at a quick pace even though his chest rose and fell at a slower tempo. Your eyes began to get all droopy holding onto the aloof boy.
His fingers began to dig into your hair, causing you to nuzzle into his hand. You hum his name softly and close your eyes, as he continues to do this until you fall asleep on top of him.
    His eyes rake over your peaceful features and he smiles. How did he manage to snag someone as good as you? He loves the way your lips part slightly during sleep to let you snore softly and the way your hair somehow manages to tangle into knots even though you aren't moving. His fingers drift across your cheek, cupping it and rubbing his thumb over it. Your (s/c) skin so soft and warm. He would forever remember the look of peace on your features. He leans down and places a light kiss on the top of your head, before shutting his own eyes and drifting into sleep.