☁️💘It'll Be Okay, Bunny. (Amajiki)

Tears lick at your eyes as you drop your chip in the bowl of dip. "Wha? What do you mean?" You question feeling the anxiety pricking at your skin as your parents stand infront of you. They exchange worried glances and look back to you.

    "Take your time processing this. We just didn't want to wait any longer. It would be more devastating finding out from someone else." They explain and walk out of your room to give you some space. You stare down at the bowl of your favorite home made dip and scowl as the news sets in. Adopted? How did I not know? Tears swell up in your eyes, feeling betrayed and embarrassed. This whole time you had been running around calling them 'mom' and 'dad' without knowing your true relations. Did they find this funny? Like some kind of sick joke? Wiping the tears away you pull out your phone and text your go to and lover.

' Amacheeky 💘 '

Tamaki, I need to come over and talk to you!: (Bunny)

  (Amacheeky): What's wrong!? I'll meet you at the park or I can come over there!

No, I'll come over there! Don't leave please.:(Bunny)

(Amacheeky): Okay, bunny.

   You tuck your phone in your pocket and tug on your tennis shoes. "I-I'm going to Tamaki's." You mumble as you pass the couch where your parents sit. Quickly without hearing what they have to say, you bolt out the door and run down the streets; tears stinging at your eyes again. I'm so stupid! Your feet smack hard against the pavement as you run into the distance, feeling anger, betrayal, and embarrassment boiling in the pit of your stomach. What did I do to deserve this? Your vision blurs through your tears and you can feel your foot smack hard against a dent in the pavement, causing you to dive face first into the ground. Wincing as the ground cuts yours elbows and knees, you sit there for a moment regaining your resolve to get up to Tamaki's and ignoring the burning in your chest from running for so long.

    "B-Bunny!" Your head snaps up, seeing Tamaki's nearing figure. He is running towards you with worry plastered across his features. "What happened?" He questions and bends down to collect you in his arms. His cheeks flushing at how close you are too him, as he carries you bridle style to his home.

   "I-I thought, I told you to stay home and let me come t-to you." You question, completely breaking down in his arms. Tears begin spilling rapidly from your eyes as you burry your face into his chest, the sunset casting a golden hue over the sky.

   "I was worried about you, bunny." He says his face turning red as you cry into his chest. His fingers trembled underneath you as his anxiety begins climbing mountains. Your cries had begun to get louder and your body shook against his own. "Tell me everything." He says softly, gripping onto you tighter. Your grip on his shirt tightens as you try to calm yourself down long enough to talk. He opens the door to his house and carries you to his room.

   "M-my mom and d-dad came home *hiccup* today and t-told me I'm adopted." You stammer only getting angered at yourself for not being able to speak to him properly. Your fist clench and you bite your lip to try and keep your heavy breathing at bay. Tamaki's eyes widen in shock as he sits both of you down on his bed to speak.

  "R-really? I would've never known." He says and grabs onto your hand tightly. You squeeze his hand and wipe the tears away with the other.

   "Y-yeah." You mutter and feel more tears spilling out of your eyes. You mentally curse yourself for being so damn weak and not being able to hold yourself together. Tamaki's hand places itself behind your head and he pulls you into a tight hug, shocking you that he would engage it.

  "I think it was wonderful that they adopted you." He says and strokes your hair soothingly. "They took you in and raised you as their own child. They showed you the same type of love any good parent would, instead of letting you grow up believing that no body wanted you." He pauses letting the information sink into you mind and stroking your hair. "They love you like their own and it must've been really hard for them to tell you this, so don't worry or panick, because as far as I'm concerned you got two hell of a good parents right there and this new information should change nothing." He says and craddle your shaking figure in his arms.

   You hadn't even thought of it like that. You had only been thinking of yourself and how stupid you must've looked to your parents all these years, to even consider what they felt or actually thought. "Thank you, Tamaki." You mumble feeling the shake in your chest calming.  You snuggle further into his arms, feeling the softness of his neck on your cheek. "I love you." You mumble and feel your breathing hitch from the after effects of the attack of emotions.

   "I-I love you too, Bunny." He stammers feeling heat rising to his pale cheeks. His fingers run through your hair as he kisses the side of your head, feeling his heart racing widely in his chest. Even through the messy cries, the panick and anxiety, he can always find himself loving you. Living life without you would be like trying to breathe in space, pointless and fatal.