Chapter 43: It doesn't end here

Chapter 43
Destiny's POV

Who would have thought that this man, named Niall James Horan will be my husband in a few months?

I had never expect to end up being in a relationship, much more getting married with the kid who I used to play with in the playground, who used to push my swing as we both stare at the sky, and who used to make me cry so much when he left me in Ireland.

It's really such a small world. But I sure can't wait until I live my life with the guy I love.

I will NEVER forget the day Niall proposed to me, the day when everything has changed for the better.

•Flashback•

"Since when did you become so romantic?" I asked while I rest my head on his shoulder as we watch the sky go down slowly. We are both sitting on the grass, while our horses are safely tied on the tree behind us.

"Since I realize how much I love you" Niall said, as I felt his gaze upon me.
I looked up at him as we both locked gazes.

He slowly stand up and he held out his hand for me to take. "Where are we going this time?" I asked as I give him my hand.

He smiled as he said, "That will be a secret, princess" instead of protesting, I just let him be. As long as I'm with him, I'll be the happiest girl in the world.

After walking for a short while and Niall finally stop on his tracks. I see... Nothing we're in the middle of nowhere. All that I could see is Black.

I turned to Niall with a confuse look in my face. "Um... Niall? Where are we?" He chuckled as he wrapped an arm around my shoulders.

"Just wait for a second, princess"

And then suddenly a light came on. And another one, and another one. Lights are slowing coming on, making the beautiful place visible.

There are lights sprawled on the trees, and bushes and it just looks so... magical. Its like I'm on my own fairytale and a fairy godmother granted my wish. But instead of having a fairy godmother, I got a better person. Which is Niall, the man that I love.

"Wow" is all that I said as I look around, not knowing what to do.

I suddenly felt the urge to cry, I turn around and there and then I let my tear free fall from my eyes.

Niall is on his one knee with a red box holding out, as he held my hand and kissed it.

"You complete me Destiny, I don't know what I'll do without you. " he started as he lightly chuckled. "Those years that we've spent apart, those were the worst years, and I don't ever want that to happen again. I'll keep you by my side, and will never leave you. You'll be my boss, I'll do whatever you want. I promise to protect you. I promise to love you until the end." He smiled but I saw a tear slipped from the corner of his eye.

I'm sobbing uncontrollably when he finished his speech. "Destiny, will you marry me?" He asked the final words. Making me cry even more, I just feel so happy.

"Y-yes" I finally let out as I he help me wear the ring. He stood up and hugged me tightly as he lift me up and spin me round.

As he set me down- I stopped sobbing but the tears won't stop falling- I smiled at him as he wipe my tears away.

"I love you so much, soon-to-be-Mrs. Horan" I blushed as I hugged him.

"I love you too, Mr. Horan"

•End Of Flashback•

I felt a pair of strong arms wrapped around me as I smile.

I set the book that I was reading and turn around to look at Niall who's smiling from ear to ear.

"What are you reading, wifey?" I laughed at his choice of words, as I kissed him on the cheek.

"You're such a cheeseball" I pinch his cheeks as I got up from the couch to get something to drink.

"You know you love it" he said as he wink at me, making me laugh.

I walk towards the kitchen wherein Josh is eating at the counter. Josh visited me yesterday and he stayed the night. He said he got some errands to do, and I made him stay the night.

"Hey you two lovebirds!" Niall chuckled as he sits besides Josh. "You gotta stop that, I'm eating you know."

I just giggled and looked at Josh. "What kind of errand did you do yesterday?" I asked and he slightly coughed. "You didn't really told me yesterday, you know" I pointed out and he's cheeks slightly tinted red.

"Uh... well..." he scratches the back of his head, as me and Niall watches him amusely. "Remember the girl you saw I'm texting with?" I nodded as I smiled widely. "Well... I visited her yesterday and-"

"OMG! REALLY?!" I ran to him and hugged him. "You grow up so fast" i heard him groan as I let go of him.

"You're overreacting again" he said as I frown. "I just visited her, it's no big deal"

"Tsk. Yeah right" I rolled my eyes at him. "In this world, everything changes so easily. So if I were you, I wouldn't be a slow buddy and just be her friends, when there are lots of guys wanting to have her."

Niall suddenly went to me and kissed my cheek. "Go get that girl, and never let her go." he says as he wrapped an arm around me.

"Wow, you guys are really made for each other." Josh says as he looked down.

I just smiled as I rest my head on Niall's chest.

You know that feeling that, whenever he's nearing you just know it cuz you're heart will be beating fast?

Well I get that A LOT.

A/n:

Hi guys! I'm really sorry for not updating for so long. I'm just having this HUGE mental block. Sorry for the crappy chapter, btw.

But hey! The next chapter will be up soon, hope you'll like it :*

Oh and that's pic of Niall tho 😍❤️ SO CUTEEEEE!