Chapter 33: Romantic

Chapter 33

Destiny' s POV

The plan is to meet up with Samantha and Lily at the hotel, turns out that they're staying on the same hotel as ours.

"So by partners? " Liam asked as the boys all nodded. I'll be sleeping at the smae bed as Niall then, not that I have a problem with it.

"Harry and Louis are sharing rooms" Liam said as he gives us our keycards.

"Have fun you two" I wink at Harry and Louis and they just hugged each other, dramatically.

We all enter the elevator and me and Niall went to our floor, which is on the 23rd floor, once we spotted the numbers 2315 Niall inserted the key card and open the door for me.

"You okay sleeping on the same bed as me?" he asked carefully.

I dont want him thinking that I don't like sleeping on the same bed as him, because that's wrong. I love it when we cuddle on the bed as we talk about nothing in particular.

"More than okay, Niall" I smiled as I tip toed and kiss him on the lips, he responded with much faster pace as he put a hand at the back of my neck, deepening the kiss.

I slightly parted my lips as his tongue enter my mouth, our lips move in sync.

I laid my hack on the bed, Niall ending up on top of me. Then suddenly, I remebered that I'm not that experienced.

Niall started kissing my neck, making me moan.

"Niall" I called out,

"Hmmm?" he hummed, still kissing my neck.

"Niall, I-uh... I-uh, I can't" I said as he stopped and looked at me in the eyes.

I was expecting Niall to be mad or annoyed, but instead he smiled at me as he peck my lips.

"That's okay, baby. We'll take it slow, take your time." he said as I smiled at him and kissed him on the lips.

"Thank you" I said as we ended up snuggling in the bed as we both talked about the past.

This is one of the many things why I love Niall. He seriously is irresistible, the way he dress is breathtaking.

"Did you told Josh and your mom about us dating?" he asked as I looked at him with wide eyes.

oh shoot.

"I swear, Niall. I totally forgot, I'm gonna skype them later. I'm sorry, I'm so s-" I was cutt of by Niall's lips on mine.

We always kiss, all the time. But we just can't help it, besides Niall is still such a gentleman.

"Destiny, stop" he chuckles, I can't help but smile. "I was just asking, 'cause I figure out that we could... go in Ireland and tell them?" my eyes went wide as he side those words.

"Niall, are you for real?" I asked, still shock. For a second there, I thought he will be upset that I haven't told mom and Josh yet about our relationship.

"I'm for real, Destiny. We're on break on Saturday next week, we can be in Ireland on Saturday til' Wednesday" he said and I surprised him by kissing him passionately on the lips, him smiling through the kiss.

"I love you"

~·~·~·~·~

We all decided to meet up in Louis' and Harry's room with Samantha and Lily.

When me and Niall arrived in Louis' and Harry's room, Samantha and Lily are tree and they are all busy talking about something.

I cleared my throat to get their attention, when Sammie and Lily saw me, they both jumped off the couch and run to me and engulf me in a hug.